• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 3 |OT| Super Microsoft All-Star Bros for Xbox One & Windows 10

Altairre

When I try to start KI, it just pops up the splash screen with the KI logo and then nothing happens. Off to a good start.

Chucker

When I try to start KI, it just pops up the splash screen with the KI logo and then nothing happens. Off to a good start.

Reboot, that worked for me when I had that. Of course it crashes at the DLC check now.

I think I'm tapping out on the PC version for today.

Korezo

I'm having a problem with the windows store where I can't purchase or download any game with the xbox live logo. Tried KI, Gears, and TR, the download Icon is un pressable...

LestradeTGQ

Neo Member
Great, OP — thanks for making this!

Can't wait to jump into Season 3; I'm downloading it now. I'm really looking forward to seeing all the visual changes — the update is 21GB (!) so I imagine there will be lots to notice.

Chucker

Looks like the DLC crash is from being on the Win10 Preview.

Guess that takes me out until one of the two teams fixes it.

dLMN8R

I'm having a problem with the windows store where I can't purchase or download any game with the xbox live logo. Tried KI, Gears, and TR, the download Icon is un pressable...

This is likely because you're running Windows 10 RTM instead of the 1511 update. Can you do start --> winver and let me know what it says?

Zackat

I'm playing just fine on windows 10. Had to turn off GSYNC and go to 60hz but that's alright. The combo system is so different from SF it's a little to adjust.

Ultra combos don't require any meter and can be done at the end when you get them in danger no matter what right? Pretty cool.

If I like Birdie a lot in SFV who should I try out in this?

KingBroly

Banned
So...again I ask. How am I supposed to access Shadow Jago? I bought him a year ago, but it doesn't seem like I can play as him.

I never had an Xbox One, so...

MadGear

Oh man, using the Windows 10 Store is always a weird experience. Either way, downloading now, will check this out later this week when my hitbox arrives.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
So...again I ask. How am I supposed to access Shadow Jago? I bought him a year ago, but it doesn't seem like I can play as him.

I never had an Xbox One, so...

if you bought him he should show up on the account you bought him with

No, my monitors refresh rate should be 144. This game should have a 60fps lock.

yeah but that's not what it's doing.

you have to manually set the refresh rate to 60 as a temporary workaround

Dario ff

Banned
I just cannot download this from the Windows store. Verified I'm on version 1511 as well with winver and tried changing storage multiple times.

Every time it errors out when about 1 GB is downloaded with the code 0x80073CF9, and restarting the download repeats the error forever stuck on the first part. It's been like 6 out of 6 I tried so far.

I already had pretty poor impressions from the Windows Store but this is pretty bad for me so far. :(

Zenner

Awesome post, OP. Bought the Combo-Breaker edition; will be getting the stuffing kicked out of me tonight. :D

ONE LINER
Shadow Jago
Flash!, Flash, I love you... but we only have 14 hours to save the Earth!
– Dale Arden, Flash Gorden. :v

Edit: Btw, is it still possible to earn Shadow Jago through the gameplay challenge, or was that a limited time option?

Somnia

I just cannot download this from the Windows store. Verified I'm on version 1511 as well with winver and tried changing storage multiple times.

Every time it errors out when about 1 GB is downloaded with the code 0x80073CF9, and restarting the download repeats the error forever stuck on the first part. It's been like 6 out of 6 I tried so far.

I already had pretty poor impressions from the Windows Store but this is pretty bad for me so far. :(

Did you try rebooting?

dLMN8R

Sorry to hear you're having this problem. Can you please include these details in an email to win10storeatmicrosoftdotcom? Also include your logs by running wscollect from the start menu (it puts a file on your desktop).

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

from earlier in the thread: (guy on windows team)

Hey everyone, if you're having any problems downloading with the Windows Store, please PM me and I can get you routed to the right people.

Ishmae1

Let it be known that given enough time I would've had an appropriate spot to put this in the OP

IwMWp55.png

HA! Awesome tribute vid too.

dLMN8R

Yeah, Says windows 10 (10240).

Huh, looks like you're stuck on the original version instead of the 1511 update. If you don't see anything in settings-->update you might have to force the update from here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

It would also be helpful if you could get your logs by running start-->wscollect and send them to the same email address I mentioned above, if you have a minute. Thanks either way :)

vg260

Having content entitlement issues as well.

I transferred my save progress over from Xbox to PC just fine, but all my purchases are not being recognized. Bought all 3 Ultra Packs on Xbox, but season 2 characters aren't showing up.

Terproerg

Well got the game working with out changing refresh rate. Someone posted on reddit to use nvidia inspector. Now i just need to figure out how to stream this with out using monitor cap, due to monitor cap putting me at like 10fps

Heigic

My game just crashes on checking downloable content on Windows 10... I am using a preview build so maybe that is why.

The Light

Anyone else on pc have their download just stop? Pausing doesn't fix it and restarting the download will just have it stop at 3.6GB like before.

Lren

Loving Arbiter so far. Figuring out a few setups and baits with the grenades, it's gonna be a fun time lol.

Top Bottom