• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kim Jong-un 'in coma' with North Korea passing power to sister, diplomat claims

Blond

Banned
Stare into the face of death:

kim-yo-jong-1x1-gettyimages-1128333851.jpg

I wouldn't really feel sorry for him though. Killed his own bro.

Never forget

8d8JnL6.jpg

Compsiox

Banned
I feel like it's real this time. I feel like we'll find out this week.

They didn't transfer some power to his sister recently for no reason.

Last edited:

buizel

Banned
This is a joke right?!

erm, no. unfortunately. isnt too funny if it is.

heard reports of that, i dont doubt it. everything you ready about NK sounds like BS until you actually see it

DID YOU KNOW

Families have to provide their shit to the government. The government REQUIRES that families give a certain amount of waste (feces) to the government for fertilizer, for farms, to help with the countries food 'shortage'

However, since most are under-nourished, most families arent able to provide the amount of shit the government needs.

So families have been forced to STEAL or BUY human shit from their neighbours, to meet the quota, less they get government punishment.

Last edited:

GymWolf

erm, no. unfortunately. isnt too funny if it is.

heard reports of that, i dont doubt it. everything you ready about NK sounds like BS until you actually see it

DID YOU KNOW

Families have to provide their shit to the government. The government REQUIRES that families give a certain amount of waste (feces) to the government for fertilizer, for farms, to help with the countries food 'shortage'

However, since most are under-nourished, most families arent able to provide the amount of shit the government needs.

So families have been forced to STEAL or BUY human shit from their neighbours, to meet the quota, less they get government punishment.
This shit make china looks tame...

W

Whataborman

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck that. Nothing good can come from that.

All reports seem to indicate that Kim Jong-un was the "nice" member of the family and that his sister is a stone-cold bitch.

Kim may have tried to thaw NK's relationship with the west a bit, but I suspect we'll see his sister do the exact opposite.

Consider this... if Kim is (or has been) in a coma, he's not the one ordering NK residents to give up their pet dogs for food... his sister is.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
People are asking “where is the leader of North Korea?” Well he’s in a coma maybe had he not been in a coma we’d see more rockets? North Korea needs a reset

TheMan

I'll believe it when I see it. Not that it would make much of a difference- she would probably be murdered if she tried making overtures to the west.

Bolivar687

Banned
I don't know why people are incredulous about this, an authoritarian state creating confusion about the health of their leader doesn't really communicate strength and stability.

I like powerful, successful women.
And then I want to dominate them sexually.

- Mike Tyson

But hey I am similar to Mike in many aspects.

nush

He is fat and unhealthy, I know ,but not so fat and unhealthy that he should turning into a vegetable at 36. What happen?

Covid got him but people are too scared to turn off the ventilator. Dear leader is a god among men and he can even beat death. Any day now.

Top Bottom