• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kim Kardashian Poses Butt-Ass Naked for Paper Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
vwI6Au3.gif
Hahahahahaha

Oh shit I forgot to erase that command from the memory

It has to be be shopped. Her waist to ass ratio is impossible for any real girl to have.
Still, she looks amazing (as always) when naked.
It aint impossible, just gotta wear girdles/corsets for a long time until the body eventually "adjusts" to it.
tumblr_n9a150Frxg1sed0azo1_500.jpg

Also Kim's ass isn't facing directly at the camera so the viewing angle can slightly distort the look of things.

God bless that dominican queen I just posted the pic of.

Dai101

Banned
It aint impossible, just gotta wear girdles/corsets for a long time until the body eventually "adjusts" to it.

Also Kim's ass isn't facing directly at the camera so the viewing angle can slightly distort the look of things.

T9red7a.gif

I don't see anything about it that screams it is fake, but I do think that they photoshopped it so much it looks unnatural?

It has the same fake look that Nicki Minaj's picture on her album has. Minaj is not a good example due to her *edit* RUMOR OF implants, but I'm referring to the weird Photoshop makes it look unnatural, not the size or shape or something.

Of course it's fake, every part of the images has been composited and retouched.

TheBear

How many takes would they have needed to balance the glass on her ass, and then have the champagne shoot directly into the glass over the top of her head.
It's really fucking impressive. Or CG I guess

way more

In proportion to the ass, yes. If she's gonna flaunt her injected ass thinking it's the ish then she should at least work out her legs to make it look proportionally normal.

Koeppe who actually works out her legs and ass.
936full-jaime-koeppe.jpg

Injections and no leg work
kim-kardashian-bathing-suit-photo.jpg

Kim's ass is the female equivalent of this.

hotslutismail2.jpg

Yeah, lets thigh shame Kim. What a bad person for not having thicker thighs to her butt size. God fobid you ever meet a women who has boobs too small for her size.

Yeah, lets thigh shame Kim. What a bad person for not having thicker thighs to her butt size. God fobid you ever meet a women who has boobs too small for her size.

wat?

she knew what she was doing when she got a second scoop on that mofo

solomon

LORD! I know a divorce will eventually happen and hope his prenup game is on point but for now Kanye you lucky man.

Not sure I can link to it, since it really is her bare ass on the cover. But it should be pretty easy to find.

Gotta hand it to Kim. She ain't got much to work with in the name of talent, but her promo machine is outstanding.

I still don't know why this woman is so famous.

other than being the girlfriend of some rapper

fader

http://i.imgur.com/Ptyzk.jpg [img]

But really I don't understand why magazines do so much photoshop on her when everybody has seen what she really looks like all the time.... then again in real life she looks like a hobbit.[/QUOTE]

my sentiments exactly.

Her ass is clearly fake I mean you have to live on another planet to think thats 100 percent natural.

Kurita

This just looks weird.

way more

kim got an x ray in an episode of keeping up with the kardashians to prove her but is fo sho

I've looked at thousands of pictures of asses on the internet. I'm quite sure I know more about real asses than a radiologist

tipo-delos-comics.gif

Pardon me if I say that ass is fake. Asses are my specialty.

benzy

O_O

I don't think the person is trying to thigh shame Kim ._.

If you work out, you'll know that it's near-impossible to build a big ass without building leg muscle as well. I think maybe, maybe if you only spot train and only do certain exercises, and skip squats and stuff... maybe there's a way just to build an ass... but as far as I know it's near damn-impossible, especially when you get to her size.

It's also possible that Kim K got SUPER lucky and her fat somehow skips her body, including her legs, and goes straight to her bottom.

So this person is injection/fake-ass shaming Kim K, but not thigh shaming. I disagree with the premise that omigod it's bad to have butt implants. I don't think it's bad. However, the person you responded to isn't shaming her for not having thicker thighs, he's pointing out that it's probably a fake bottom because her thighs don't match her bottom (and expressing his distaste of that).

It'd be more akin to someone posting a picture of a very thin celebrity with little to no body fat anywhere at all, but with two extremely, extremely large breasts, and then posting a picture of a celebrity that is naturally curvy. (Note I also think that it's douchey to pass judgment for having implants, but I don't think it's douchey to only point out that it's probably fake and explain why.)

Yeah, he missed the point. Kim had a normal sized ass once, that was proportional to her legs, and that was much more attractive imo.

This... I just don't get it

DrZeus

Gawd damn. Some women you just can't deny. Fake or not. I don't give a fuck. Yeezy season is year round it looks like.

id eat the booty. I have a weakness for big booty women. I know KK has allot of haters who say shes fake and loaded with injection but I wouldn't care and if many of the haters had the opportunity to smash they would, and they would enjoy it.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
I really dislike her personality, but that ass... you cannot hate on that ass. I'd bury my face in it and motorboat the living shit out of it.

Holy_Chic

Banned
Yes? Working in the fashion/beauty industry I've heard repeated comments and shaming from men pressuring women to look a certain way via surgery simply because people like Kim K are famous due to her unnatural body type. It's a lot of presure, especially for my younger girlfriends, and honestly the whole epidemic just disgusts me.

Honestly it's gross and offensive as a woman because it creates an unnatural expectation from some men.
Most of us guys knows that her ass is unique and not a reasonable expectation from women.

I mean did you look at it? That is not an ass you will see often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom