• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance + Shadow Tactics + Battle Chasers is just $25 on GOG.com

Holy shit. That's an amazing deal. As a side note, Kingdom Come Deliverance is probably my favorite RPG to release in 20+ years and I'm glad there's a video expressing how I feel about it. I hope we get more immersive sim role playing games like it in the future.

Last edited:

manfestival

This is a spectacular deal. I am gonna buy it when I get out of work. Wanted to buy something else with my money but this is too good to pass up on. Better than 99% of humble bundle deals coming out lately.

Grimmrobe

Best deal ever.

Actually, the Infinity Engine Bundle for $30 on Steam earlier this year was the best deal ever, but this is close.

Too bad it's on GOG which means the games won't show in my Steam profile, so I'll pass.

Denton

This is a spectacular deal. I am gonna buy it when I get out of work. Wanted to buy something else with my money but this is too good to pass up on. Better than 99% of humble bundle deals coming out lately.
Yeah humble bundle has been disappointing lately, but the monthlies are still pretty damn good.

Grimmrobe

All the bundle companies have completely degenerated. The good deals were years ago: now we get crap. Same with XBLG and, for this month, PS+.

Fbh

Saw this earlier. Fantastic deal

The Dragon Age + Owlboy + Homeworld Remaster one for $10 is also pretty neat. $10 is already a good deal for owlboy alone but you are also getting some great (albeit older) games with it.

And they are also giving away either Super Hot, Shadow Warrior 2 or Firewatch for free depending on which one gets more votes:
https://www.gog.com/10years

Snoopycat

Banned
Don't know about the others but Shadow Tactics is a really good game. It gets pretty tough but anyone who likes stealth, strategy and ninjas will probably enjoy it.

Hissing Sid

Nice heads up.

Doom 1&2 are on offer and I’ve been meaning to pick these up for some time so I’ve grabbed em while they’re cheap, (Fond memories of carting pc tower and monitor to mates house to play Doom multiplayer via serial null modem).

Also they’re giving away TES Arena and Daggerfall when you buy certain games so I got them for free which is cool. I wonder if they’ve ironed out the bugs in Daggerfall after all these years?

I think Daggerfall was the very first game I had to patch... and even then it was still a bugfest. Fucking Bethesda. At least it’s free this time.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Best deal ever.

Actually, the Infinity Engine Bundle for $30 on Steam earlier this year was the best deal ever, but this is close.

Too bad it's on GOG which means the games won't show in my Steam profile, so I'll pass.

On the other handit's on gog so you own it forever and get a DRM-free game.

EDIT: Bought. Heard good things about Kingdom Come Deliverance and it looks like my kind of thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Denton

Nice heads up.

Doom 1&2 are on offer and I’ve been meaning to pick these up for some time so I’ve grabbed em while they’re cheap, (Fond memories of carting pc tower and monitor to mates house to play Doom multiplayer via serial null modem).

Also they’re giving away TES Arena and Daggerfall when you buy certain games so I got them for free which is cool. I wonder if they’ve ironed out the bugs in Daggerfall after all these years?

I think Daggerfall was the very first game I had to patch... and even then it was still a bugfest. Fucking Bethesda. At least it’s free this time.

It is great to have GOG account because they give out free games quite often, I remember them giving out Fallout 1/2 for a while, now there will probably be Shadow Warrior 2..and there are usually bonuses like soundtracks and stuff

Daggerfall was unplayable when it came out, but thems the breaks with ambitious huge games...the GOG version should have all patches included though.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Really impressed by Kingdom Come so far, a real departure from what's out there right now, a throwback in a good way.

This game is superb but like so many other times I play a game for awhile and then start playing something else. Then I have a tough time getting back into the old game.

Larxia

This game is superb but like so many other times I play a game for awhile and then start playing something else. Then I have a tough time getting back into the old game.
Seems like you should try focusing on only one or two games at once.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I have similar issues, but tbh the problem I have is that there's just so much stuff I want to play, old and new.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I'm about 90 minutes into KCD so far up to the point where you have to..
leave the village to get help

I'm not a huge way in after only 90 minutes, but even in that short time I'd say it's got its hooks in.. I really fucking hated the guy who owed money, properly wanted to smash his face in because of his attitude, ended up...
killing him, taking his keys and then robbing his house to get back what he'd not paid for
... which was surprisingly impactful (the nature of the combat I think makes it so). The voice acting is not the best and some of the mo-cap is a bit odd but honestly I've found myself drawn in by the characters despite that, because it treats me like a grown-up.

Top Bottom