• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance - The live action

Devilich

Seeing that it's made by netflix so I won't get my hopes up. If done right it could be a joyful watch. There are way to little historical movies in the current movie landscape, mostly WOKE-FIED "historical netflix shows" that are fantasy at best. A real shame.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I don't know why they keep picking medieval europe subjects if they want to have a multicultural show. Set it in morocco or central america or india. No one's really gives a shit about historical accuracy in sets, costumes, and historical figures if you are gonna cast non historically based actors so just go the 300 route and go crazy.

Fbh

Could be fun. Though I didn't find the story of the game to be that great. There's fun character interactions and actually playing through the quests is great, but if you taken away the interactivity the actual core plot wasnt that engaging IMO.

I don't know why they keep picking medieval europe subjects if they want to have a multicultural show. Set it in morocco or central america or india. No one's really gives a shit about historical accuracy in sets, costumes, and historical figures if you are gonna cast non historically based actors so just go the 300 route and go crazy.

The CEO of Warhorse is producing so maybe they will stick to the original vision and won't "woke" it up

Top Bottom