• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 3D Import |OT| - JEFF BRIDGES APPROVED

nordique

I'm really looking forward to this game

finally moving the story beyond KH2 is a breath of fresh air, no offence to the other titles

Toki767

I hope the controls without the Circle Pad Pro are like the controls in Birth By Sleep since I'm used to that. I really don't want to buy the frankenstick but I will if it controls considerably better.

weeaboo

I hope the controls without the Circle Pad Pro are like the controls in Birth By Sleep since I'm used to that. I really don't want to buy the frankenstick but I will if it controls considerably better.

As far as I know they're the same with touchscreen gimmicks

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Supposedly this is displayed at the end of the credits:

The past will be reawakened as a new number.
In never-before seen detail.
Prepare yourself for the a wakening of the next number

Shahadan

Does that basicaly mean
"Stay tuned for KH3 in HD!"
? :lol:

Beth Cyra

Ending secrets out already? Well I guess I probably won't have to wait long to see if Cloud and Squall make a guest apperance at least.

corn_fest

HD port of Birth By Sleep as KH0? It deserves it, honestly.

Jigsaw

Banned
HD port of Birth By Sleep as KH0? It deserves it, honestly.

they also teased birth by sleep vol. 2 with bbs final mix,this could be a vita game and they throw in bbs1 "hd" as a bonus and call the whole package kingdom hearts 0

272p to 720p will look terrible i think,bbs had much simpler textures than peace walker or mh3

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
KH Edition 3DS:

ApHtYLKCMAAwrwQ.jpg

Mine has yet to ship ;-;

gosox333

So there's somebody that got that far into the game, and the only thing they post online about it is that worthless text? That's stupid. It doesn't even need to be spoilered.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I really want this.....

Why don't they release in US!

Because it would take a lot more effort than Nintendo or SE USA are willing to spend?
If you want the custom consoles, you have to import... that's the reality. Of course, Nintendo will release their own 1st party branded systems here no problem.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nice looking 3ds. Would be sad about not getting it but,
E3's soon

Wonder if that one fixed the screen scratching or if it's just a painted over black 3ds

Kamek

How the fuck am I not going to spoil myself :(. I can pick up the JP version from a mom and pop here in NYC, but half the fun is the story.

Top Bottom