• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Prologue Chapter announced - KH 3D HD + KH 0.2 BbS (PS4)

They should have released the complete series.
Hopefully they sell them separately. BBS to me is the best KH, while 3D is the worst. I'd rather not throw away my money on that game again.

Sandfox

Doesn't it seem bizarre to release these though without the mainline games?

I wouldn't be surprised if the games were released again, but I'm sure they expected to people to pick have picked up the HD collections on PS3. Its not like the old games need to be available on the PS4 for the sequel to do well.

Persona7

Banned
every time square mentions this series I have no idea what is going on

iblwqulobwydj8ap39.gif

Joqu

Really was expecting them to include the previous collections, pretty disappointing stuff

I guess those really aren't coming to PS4? :/

jonno394

Would buy if it included the mainline games but as I don't have access to them I guess I'll ignore this until everything is playable on current gen :/

Hektor

IM GONNA BUY THAT SHIT SO HARD

Is that aqua chapter the one teased in the original BBS? I remember the wording "A fragmentary passage"

LAA

Funny people are disappointed it's not ports of previous titles when we're getting a brand new title.. (maybe 2 depending on what back cover is)

I do think it's a missed oppurtunity they haven't been released on PS4/X1 yet however, but more happier with this news.

Illucio

Banned
Wait.. Dream Drop Distance HD? And 2 new episodes?

So we're still getting new content but.. Still. WUT.

edit:
Well the Birth By Sleep episode wasn't really a surprised, they we're hinting at a sequel of some kind since Birth By Sleep remix I believe. I'm slightly disappointed that KH 1, COM, KH2, AND BBS aren't being ported over to PS4 though..

So basically this is for people who already have I.5 and II.5?
Super confused by the difference between that BBS and the one we got in II.5.

Rolodzeo

Why is a math student naming the Kingdom Hearts games? When is he going to stick to integers? Will KH3 be named KH5½HBGGHxDDD/64? Will Leslie Nielsen make a cameo?

MV5BMTMzNzEwODQzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTgwMzcxMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Top Bottom