• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Prologue Chapter announced - KH 3D HD + KH 0.2 BbS (PS4)

sappyday

Boss★Moogle;178862414 said:
So does 2.8 have only those 3 games or does it also include 1.5 and 2.5?

3 games. But we don't even know what the third one really is. Looks like a Duscae type of thing. 2nd is also a mobile game so the first one is a full fledged game.

Okay yeah this doesn't seem worth it to me. At least with the other remixes you get two full games and a movie... here you get one full game, one chapter and a movie. No idea why they didn't just remaster BBS. Unless I'm wrong which would be great
Well, they only had one actual game left to remaster (DDD), so they had to pad it out somehow.

Okay yeah this doesn't seem worth it to me. At least with the other remixes you get two full games and a movie... here you get one full game, one chapter and a movie. No idea why they didn't just remaster BBS. Unless I'm wrong which would be great
BBS is just a movie? Are you sure?

I hope not.

Ozium

Fuck I'm going to have buy a damned PS4 for this, KH3 and Nier 2 aren't I

:(

Square-Enix should put all this shit on Steam... Simple & Clean.

Edit: BBS .2 is a standalone chapter or the full game + the new bit? I have 2.5 on PS3 but haven't played much of BBS yet, damn I wish this was just on PS3 I'm pretty sure it can run a 3DS Port.

Ludens

Banned
If they price this 50€, is a steal. Really, a DLC for BBS, a browser game and a 3DS port.
And in the trailer SE doesn't evens how the browser game nor the Aqua DLC or whatever you want call it.

And finally no PS3....because of reasons. Really?

rhandino

Banned
I mean, everyone with a little bit of common sense KNEW that 2.8 o 2.9 was going to be 3D + Some kind of random extra or prologue to 3 so i dont get why is everyone surprised tbh...

Aqua looked great at the end.

Still, I guess 2.9 really is a possibility then =P

Hyped for 3D. I was going to look up a playthrough on Youtube, but I'll just wait now.

1442303774-kh.gif

Give it to me.

I needs it.

BBS Volume 2 was originally going to be an Aqua/King Mickey/Riku game from the looks of the teaser. I guess they're salvaging the aqua stuff and turning into something to make money off of?

liquidtmd

Banned
This shit is really confusing for people like me who have never played Kingdom Hearts but who now own Playstation and likes the look of Kingdom Hearts 3

So...what? What is this? I want to play the series and get a title like 2.8??

LAA

BBS Volume 2 was originally going to be an Aqua/King Mickey/Riku game from the looks of the teaser. I guess they're salvaging the aqua stuff and turning into something to make money off of?

Yeah was just thinking about that. It shown glimpses of Kairi in twilight town too and a bunch of other weird teases. I wonder whether it will have the same ambition as it used to have. I'm guessing not with KH3 being worked on, so I suppose it is just going to be the Aqua part in the darkness. Hopefully it's quite substantial though.

Heartfyre

From my guesses, I think KH Chi Back Cover will be a concluding chapter to Kingdom Hearts Chi/Unchained Chi. And probably very short. I think the Birth By Sleep 0.2 thing will be a playable conclusion of Birth By Sleep made with the KH3 engine. And probably very short.

But at least we're getting Dream Drop Distance.

Famassu

I wonder what changes were made to DDD. At the very least, the framerate shouldn't be a mess now.

A new boss would be nice.
Doubt it'll be much else but some slight re-balancing of skills & shit (hopefully all the Dream Eater stuff) and making all the systems work without a second screen. I guess they might add a bonus boss fight or something. Wouldn't expect the flowmotion-system to see some major reworking or anything.

From my guesses, I think KH Chi Back Cover will be a concluding chapter to Kingdom Hearts Chi/Unchained Chi. And probably very short. I think the Birth By Sleep 0.2 thing will be a playable conclusion of Birth By Sleep made with the KH3 engine. And probably very short.

But at least we're getting Dream Drop Distance.
Nah, the Aqua sequence is probably the essential parts of BBS Vol 2 that was planned but later scrapped

Aru

Ha, I was wondering about them finally including that BBS vol. 2 thing in some way.
Day 1!

3D was solid and I would like to play it again. If X Back Cover has enough content to make Unchained Key skippable, I guess it's fine too.

So hopefully Chi Back Cover explains everything about Chi/Unchained Chi because that's the only one I've never watched or played. To my understanding it's not something that can be 'watched' to get the story bits from? Anyone got a good way for me to catch up on that?

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
The ground zeroes to our kingdom hearts
At least it comes with a full game. ._. Will wait for the 2.9 collection that includes everything, Square better not include some timed nonsense like with the duscae demo.

Isomac

So is this KH2 with bonus content? Reading the OP it seems it doesn't have it, but why call it 2.8 then. I don't really understand what this is.

GunBR

Well, Kingdom Hearts 3 will take at least 1 year to get launched (probably more), so I will keep waiting for a KH 1+2 for the PS4

LAA

Seems back cover is going to be a movie which will simply explain the events of X/Unchained X?
Also if there was any doubt, BBS 0.2 is going to be playable. I just hope it's quite substantial, but I also want KH3 asap, ha ha.

Hesh

Hmm, $50 for a PS4 port of a PSP game, FF Type-0, caused enough debate for me over whether or not to spend the money, but this seems to be something else. So this is a 3DS port, a collection of mobile game cinematics and like a demo/prologue for KH 3? If this comes out for $50 I'll likely balk unless they make DDD look absolutely stunning on PS4.

Top Bottom