• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Prologue Chapter announced - KH 3D HD + KH 0.2 BbS (PS4)

Illucio

Banned
Wait, wasn't 0.2 the Secret Episode for BBS FM? Is it new content or just remastered?

The guy on stage said new episode when it was announced, and there was a trailer in BBS remix years ago that said there will be a 0.5 title, so it will be a episode instead and will be the story in between Birth By Sleep (Zero) and Kingdom Hearts 1.

So.. HYPE!

so1337

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 ����������������

3 - 0.2 = 2.8
Kingdom Hearts 3 - 0.2 = 2.8 may aswell have been the actual title.

Permanently A

Okay wait so this is just HD Dream Drop Distance, that mobile game, and not BBS, but just the secret episode from Final Mix.

....eh. I'll wait for 2.9 which seems to be what they're planning for.

Permanently A

2.8 is a relatively tame name.

What about mixing roman and arabic numerals with the decimal system

is that tame

CO7bRlZWcAEfC8c.png

Crazy game as expected from Nomura, day 1 but too bad about not having 1.5 & 2.5 on current gen, I guess they didn't plan to do it at first and know is too late even if they want to do it.

MAtgS

2.8 featuring a 0.2....................

Sho_Minamimoto_Alt.jpg

This motherfucker damn well better be a new boss to justify all the math!

Magusx

So will BBS 0.2 have gameplay or not?
I mean I don't care about DDD played it already and didn't like it that much.
I loved BBS.
Please don't be playable or else I HAVE to buy it, if it's only a movie I can watch it on internet.

Durden77

I love that I adore this series yet legitimately still haven't even heard of some of them. Back cover? The fuck? Do they just pull names out of a hat for any of them that's not the main series?

Soriku

I loved BBS.
Please don't be playable or else I HAVE to buy it, if it's only a movie I can watch it on internet.

Think it's guaranteed to be playable.

You couldn't pay me to play DDD again, so hopefully the bonus episodes are interesting. Will have to see how much there is to it.

overcast

Actually they can straight keep that. I'll wait to see if they release the whole package, otherwise the next KH I'll buy will be KH3 in 2021.

raven777

I loved BBS.

It's short game I think.

Kinsei

Banned
I love that I adore this series yet legitimately still haven't even heard of some of them. Back cover? The fuck? Do they just pull names out of a hat for any of them that's not the main series?

Back Cover and the new BbS episode are all new. No wonder you haven't heard of them.

LAA

Crazy game as expected from Nomura, day 1 but too bad about not having 1.5 & 2.5 on current gen, I guess they didn't plan to do it at first and know is too late even if they want to do it.

Meh I also think can they really do anything with the ports on PS4. Already 1080p on PS3 and I remember talk about they used sony tech to make KH1.5/2.5, and that could be a problem to release on Xbox platforms? Maybe they will have to remake them again to release on both platforms?

Typical, when I actually want a stupid port (KH1 & 2) on the current gen stuff they don't do it. >_> Every 5 seconds some old port gets announced, but nope not the one you want!

I want to play them but I'm not digging my PS3 out again just for that.

Why do FFX/X-2 of all things but not KH?

Sandfox

Okay yeah this doesn't seem worth it to me. At least with the other remixes you get two full games and a movie... here you get one full game, one chapter and a movie. No idea why they didn't just remaster BBS. Unless I'm wrong which would be great
This will let them charge more in addition to the content leading up to KH3.

Top Bottom