• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima: Shocking PS4 announcement that will blow your mind at PS4 All Access tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurley

ngbbs4deb7e5a95a29.jpg

The video for that still kills me every time

Cse

Banned
Is there just one "major" announcement planned, or are there going to be multiple fairly significant reveals?

JABEE

Hideo Kojima's New IP. He's been saying he wants to move on to other projects for so long. An exclusive PS4 game that Kojima wants to make would fit the bill.

Oh god just give me some more MGS3 level magic that's all I want. Less Hideo trying to be auteur filmmaker making vague political statements with William Gibson esque cyber fear and more fun. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed MGS4, just less movie more game prease.

The only shock will be that no-one in NeoGAF will be shocked.
But we are rarely shocked, and we tent to be even less shocked when someone tells us to be shocked,
So it won't be a shock that no one in NeoGAF gets shocked, but it will be a shock if we indeed as a whole
get shocked by this shocking news.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
And it will come
Through the darkest day
In my final hour
And it will never rest
Until the clouds are clear
Until it finds my dreams have disappeared

It's happening. MGR2. Starring Banderas as Banderaiden. P* bitches. Oh yeah

RK9039

Worse. At the time I was QA.

So Tora, my man, what else can you tell us. You're from the LA Studio right, working on MGO3?

Will MGO3 have:

1) Armoured warfare
2) Cardboard boxes
3) Charm skill
4) Johnny's diarrhea+Stun attack
5) Playboy mags??
6) Grade Points

Answer as many (or as little) as you like, but answer at least five. Thank you, and don't worry Kojima won't even notice. He's too busy.

So Tora, my man, what else can you tell us. You're from the LA Studio right, working on MGO3?

Will MGO3 have:

1) Armoured warfare
2) Cardboard boxes
3) Charm skill
4) Johnny's diarrhea+Stun attack
5) Playboy mags??
6) Grade Points

Answer as many (or as little) as you like, but answer at least five. Thank you, and don't worry Kojima won't even notice. He's too busy.

I'm part of our Konami Digital Entertainment Los Angeles office, which is the publisher branch. You are talking about Kojima Productions Los Angeles office. You can learn more about our corporate structure at: http://www.konami-digital-entertainment.com/

I wish I could tell you guys a million things about everything, but I'm not privy to a great deal of that info. Please be excite. :)

RK9039

I'm part of our Konami Digital Entertainment Los Angeles office, which is the publisher branch. You are talking about Kojima Productions Los Angeles office. You can learn more about our corporate structure at: http://www.konami-digital-entertainment.com/

I wish I could tell you guys a million things about everything, but I'm not privy to a great deal of that info. Please be excite. :)

Dammit, he's too good!

But seriously, thanks for taking the time to share the info you can with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom