• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima: Shocking PS4 announcement that will blow your mind at PS4 All Access tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

mekes

I'm surprised you guys haven't admitted to yourselves that Snake will be a bonus character in Tekken vs Street Fighter yet.

Didn't Kojima say last year that his 25th anniversary event would "shake the industry"? What was announced? The movie, social ops, and ground zeroes right?

If those were supposed to shake the industry, I doubt tonight's announcement will shock us/blow our minds.

But I really want it to

Arkham

The Amiga Brotherhood
Cleary it's going to be a double-whammy of ZOE 3 with a true MGS5* demo. ;)
Exclusive MW (MicroWave) Missions

BibiMaghoo

the info blurb on game trailers says a look at upcoming technology on ps4, so VR confirmed? on my tablet otherwise would quote.

Cornbread78

I'm part of our Konami Digital Entertainment Los Angeles office, which is the publisher branch. You are talking about Kojima Productions Los Angeles office. You can learn more about our corporate structure at: http://www.konami-digital-entertainment.com/

I wish I could tell you guys a million things about everything, but I'm not privy to a great deal of that info. Please be excite. :)

Can you lobby your Japan office for Suikoden VI on PS4?

Please and thank you...

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I wonder how that sounds like if you were to say it..

HNNNG+_70e605a3e94b6e1cf15388df036394b0.jpg

elty

Microsoft buying Sony, PS4 firmware 1.51 to disable 33% of its GPU and reduce memory speed by 50%. All systems will be locked until user pay $100 upgrade fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom