• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima: Shocking PS4 announcement that will blow your mind at PS4 All Access tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The Last of Us/ MGS tie in.

ibkrnqsm1namahhmsh9.gif

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Where Final Fantasy and Resident Evil have faltered, MGS continues to be just as relevant today as it was in the late 90s. I may not like (read: hate) where the series has gone since 3, but even I know it is one of the very best surviving non-Nintendo Japanese franchises.

Stay gold, Kojima.

Its Silent Hill.

Kojima got Team Silent back together to work on FOX engine.

BELIEVE

Not saying it would never happen... But that would probably never happen.

Glad to see people are hyped up for the announcement, I hope we'll perform to your expectations! (Although judging by some of these responses I imagine they'd be disappointed by anything less than the moon.)

Glad to see people are hyped up for the announcement, I hope we'll perform to your expectations! (Although judging by some of these responses I imagine they'd be disappointed by anything less than the moon.)

I cannot wait! ToraShiro, can you confirm that this is a MGSV announcement?

Blader

Metal Gear Moon confirmed!!

RaikuHebi

Banned

Moar. Moar. MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR.

I cannot wait! ToraShiro, can you confirm that this is a MGSV announcement?

The 'shocking announcement' is PS4 related. We will be making MGSV announcements during the event. We're there doing a ton of interviews about MGSV, with a suite for MGSV, showing off MGSV. So yeah, MGSV. [You can see a ton of photos on his account @HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN (ENG) or @KOJIMA_HIDEO (JPN), and we'll be updating our official MGS facebook with the most pertinent updates we can confirm.]

EDIT: To clarify (apologies!) there is a MGS-related announcement tied to the event. The 'shocking announcement' is possibly something else, entirely.

It's MGSV-related. We're there doing a ton of interviews about MGSV, with a suite for MGSV, showing off MGSV. So yeah, MGSV. [You can see a ton of photos on his account @HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN (ENG) or @KOJIMA_HIDEO (JPN), and we'll be updating our official MGS facebook with the most pertinent updates we can confirm.]

Thank you for the info! I keep up with his Twitter accounts by the minute, honestly, in attempts to gather clues. XD Maybe I'm just weird? But that's great news. Cannot wait for more information to be revealed; very excited to see this new trailer, too. Thanks again!

RaikuHebi

Banned
It's MGSV-related. We're there doing a ton of interviews about MGSV, with a suite for MGSV, showing off MGSV. So yeah, MGSV. [You can see a ton of photos on his account @HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN (ENG) or @KOJIMA_HIDEO (JPN), and we'll be updating our official MGS facebook with the most pertinent updates we can confirm.]
Thanks.

I'm going with Hayter now.

I-hate-u

Yup. Kojima probably liked TLoU so much that he wanted to do a collaboration type of thing. Remember the MGS4/Assassin's Creed Tie in?

In this case, I am guessing Hayter Snake is playable in the TLoU DLC or maybe Joel is in MGS Ground Zeros. Thats a mind blowing announcement imo.

Alienous

Yup. Kojima probably liked TLoU so much that he wanted to do a collaboration type of thing. Remember the MGS4/Assassin's Creed Tie in?

In this case, I am guessing Hayter Snake is playable in the TLoU DLC or maybe Joel is in MGS Ground Zeros. Thats a mind blowing announcement imo.

I'm thinking Naughty Dog would treat Joel & Ellie like Team Ico treat Wander. I don't expect those characters to be handled by anyone other than their creators for a long time.

Imm0rt4l

I know this is a joke post but ever since I heard Kiefer's voice as snake... all future MGS games were off my To-Buy list. If the PS4 version (or any version) has Hayter as snake then that is the version I will buy.
This is sad.

If its hayter im flipping a table

Nah, mind won't be blown by any surprising announcement. Trailer will be kick-ass though, and that's enough for me.

Also, that first line made me cringe, seriously. I get that he's just trying to be courteous to Geoff and co, but man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom