• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami Announces New 3DO Game for Wii

radcliff

I don't understand why Konami keeps taking these risks with Wii (Elebits and Dewey) instead of giving Nintendo fans what they want, Castlevania and Contra. Certainly, any one of those games alone would have outsold Dewey, Elebits, and this game combined. I know Iga has concerns about Castlevania on Wii, but WayForward mentioned they were interested in doing a Wii version of Contra. Let it happen, Konami!

besada

Banned
Man, I've been waiting for a Pit Fighter FPS for years!
1981_1.png

I mean like... he made Defender, and Robotron, and Smash TV, right? So it's um? It plays really good, right?

oh god the end times are here

and i always thought it would be sega's fault

Dear Konami,

Do not want!!!!!! Bring back either Lethal Enforcers, Silent Scope or Policenauts. If this piece of garbage thats known as Target: Terror looks this bad I won't even mind a direct port of either the three of those listed above.

botticus

CrushDance said:
Is anybody else not sure what to expect in Wii threads anymore? I thought this was an old franchise revived zzz.
They even worded the release as if it was a new game. I'd be rather embarassed to be called a "developer" of this game.

Jiggy

CrushDance said:
Is anybody else not sure what to expect in Wii threads anymore? I thought this was an old franchise revived zzz.
I was actually thinking of 3DO support for VC.

KevinCow

Banned
MassiveAttack said:
More like third parties looking at Wii the same way they looked at N64 and Gamecube.
No. Their attitude towards the N64 and Gamecube were, "Completely ignore that they exist unless Nintendo gives us money." Their attitude towards Wii is, "Make the absolute shittiest games we possibly can and put them on Wii."

Flek

Banned
wow are they using the same game engine as sega with this - wii exlusive - super game does:

104_77030_miburi0826hitori13.jpg

104_77030_miburi0826hitori02.jpg

:lol :lol

DreD

If it's it's a Wii Ware release this is "acceptable", ortherwise... holy shit that's fugly! :lol

dyls

No one else finds these shots endearing? This is the kind of camp that's pretty much completely absent in video games as it's intentional (at least I sure hope it is) rather than a byproduct of being way too serious about an absurdly stupid concept like 90% of the games on the market today. If it's fun and budget priced, I'm all over this.

Konami's way of paying the Wii userbase back after the crappy sales from Elebits and Dewy!

It's all YOUR fault!!
and mine

Anyways, i remember this game a while back, brings back very weird memories..

Top Bottom