• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku: Leaked Images Reveal One Of This Fall's Two Assassin's Creed Games

Fracas

#fuckonami
Ubi should probably stop letting employees fly.

Article by Jason Schreier, more at the link

text from article said:
One of this fall's big Assassin's Creed games, called or code-named Unity, is set at least partly in 18th-century Paris, according to early leaked screenshots obtained by Kotaku.

These screenshots, sent to me by a source who requested anonymity, show Unity's new assassin roaming around what appears to be Paris. You can see Notre Dame, the Seine River, and other Parisian landmarks, and the shots are very clearly from an early version of the game.

What's more, this is just one of two major Assassin's Creed games that will be out later this year, according to a number of sources. Unity will be for the current-gen consoles—Xbox One and PS4—while a second game, possibly called or code-named Comet, will be released on Xbox 360 and PS3. Presumably one or both versions will also be on PC. Sorry, Nintendo fans: I haven't yet heard anything about Wii U.

dcbc08cqhxtspmtpiiag.png

tiqke0prxcukw3r7v3if.png

ojrxzdlagqakgvwkledr.png

Quentyn

dcbc08cqhxtspmtpiiag.png

ojrxzdlagqakgvwkledr.png

One of this fall's big Assassin's Creed games, called or code-named Unity, is set at least partly in 18th-century Paris, according to early leaked screenshots obtained by Kotaku.

These screenshots, sent to me by a source who requested anonymity, show Unity's new assassin roaming around what appears to be Paris. You can see Notre Dame, the Seine River, and other Parisian landmarks, and the shots are very clearly from an early version of the game.P

What's more, this is just one of two major Assassin's Creed games that will be out later this year, according to a number of sources. Unity will be for the current-gen consoles—Xbox One and PS4—while a second game, possibly called or code-named Comet, will be released on Xbox 360 and PS3. Presumably one or both versions will also be on PC. Sorry, Nintendo fans: I haven't yet heard anything about Wii U.

More images and details in the Kotaku story.
http://kotaku.com/leaked-images-reveal-one-of-this-falls-two-assassins-1547111652

Into

In before Dave Chappelle dressing up as Rick James

UUUNIIITTTYYY!

Jokes aside, i love Black Flag, so i am kinda interested

MMaRsu

Banned
Sadly, this looks like the same old shit we've been playing for years ( with the exception of the awesome Black Flag ). Time for a real next gen version yo!

kmax

They should make an Assassin's Creed where you play as a ninja set in feudal Japan.

I'd play that game.

Spaghetti

it's an assassin's creed game alright, right down to the same collection of stuff at the side of the building so you can scale it.

they really need to change the formula.

The idea of two separate games is kind of weird. Will one be a side story kind of thing like Liberty, or will anyone who actually gives a fuck about the main plot-line need to play both?

Even more? Already been a lot of AC games.

Did something lead you to believe they were just going to stop making them?

I guess the games must be different enough that they're considering putting both last gen and current gen versions out on PC. Hopefully, it won't be a Splinter Cell Double Agent type of deal where one version is clearly much better than the other

Why are there two assassin's creed games coming? Who asked for more assassin's creed?

It's 3 games if you count Watch_Dogs

jonno394

I wonder if they'd release both on pc. No real reason not to unless it's additional cost for the last gen title whereas the current gen title would be easy to get on a pc.

dc89

I understand the appeal of these games and why they're successful but I have to ask this.

How long can they carry on with yearly installments?

Pooya

plane leak alos mentioned this is supposed to be nextgen one (unity), article says it too.

looks early/unfinished I guess.

atr0cious

From that rumor thread:

codename is AC:unity. Not final title, might be battle/fight something (cant remember). The AC logo is cut in the middle like the beyond/quantum break logo.
MC has a blue suit with a tinge of red in the clip(might change). looked similar to the ones worn by the Knights in order 1886.

from the clip it looks like a cross gen title. Although the guy tells me its next gen only title.

t9EnkS4.png

ojrxzdlagqakgvwkledr.png

Top Bottom