• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Guardian on PSN Store?

elhav

Could this be?! No, I am not believing until it's confirmed by Sony. I have been let down far too many times.

Roland1979

Hmmm. Does Scrooge have access to the PS servers? Christmas hack. Would be the ultimate troll. Could it be a mistake, a test page not deleted in time?

Itshappening.png

kick51

Banned
But not Half Life 3 because it will be out by then. Right? RIGHT???

in 10 years, Steam won't even sell games. They'll sell "list items" that you buy, which go into your list. They're just icons and titles, your list collects them. Occasionally, they'll go on sale.

Cornbread78

So sad this game still doesn't exist in the wild. It has to be PS4 at this point as well as the Agent... Neither will probably see the light of day unfortunately..

balohna

The most interesting thing to me is that it has a PEGI rating. That usually comes when the game is nearing completion.

Eusis

A page set up for trailers! It's a true Christmas miracle!

Actually I guess confirmation the game IS inching closer to release could count as one afterall.

EDIT: Or just someone peaking around and making a lot of noise about it. Figures.

kick51

Banned
That sounds like a placeholder date.

The industry standard practice is to set these as a "will not release any later than" date, to give consumers an accurate, if wide, estimate of when the product will be available for download.

In my estimation based on that knowledge, it seems like the game will definitely be out some time next year, though that day might be new year's eve!

I never knew that was the Japanese title for the game.

"Man-Eating Eagle Toriko."

I guess the tragic ending involves the cat-bird eating the boy.

lol I love the descriptions. How much more generic can you be. I would love to see this actually happen though. I think the internet would explode.

Top Bottom