• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver - returns Feb 12th 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

newjeruse

I wish they would stagger Real Time and Last Week tonight from here on out. I realize they wanted to time it with the election, but I need one of these shows on at all times of the year.

ameratsu

Since when are last week tonight videos not available in Canada? I just watched the MLM video last week.

Edit: only this week's video appears to be restricted

Caja 117

Oliver went nuclear this episode, I dont think any other Talk show host have done this ever since Trump was elected. Episode was awesome.

Totakeke

Here's the list of organizations that John Oliver recommended to donate to

Don't forget to donate using the name of a Trump supporter you know.

Edit: Also added news organizations he suggested subscribing/donating to.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Excellent episode. I'm glad he's advocating for damage mitigation and actually criticized the media.

Also, that ending sequence was fucking cathartic.

Can't wait to say Fuck 2016 as well.

zulux21

just watched it...
fuck 2016.

for the most part...
I mean I did get an announcement of young justice season 3 and a new system of a down CD recently.

nah... I'd give them both up to erase certain events from november.

fuck 2016, fuck Donald Trump, and fuck the next 4 years too while we're at it.

in fact, can we have Edward Norton do an update version of his rant from 25th hour please?

I know it's a negative thing and at the end of the movie it's kinda shown how he see the better side of things, but I feel like the rage fits.

Vyse24

Tonight he returns.
C4VLDEbWcAEArqR.png:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom