• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Latest VGCats

conker

Banned
Worst ever?
060126.jpg

Jesus. Suck, suck suck.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
The only thing seemingly funny is the fact they make fun of themselves in the title of the comic

Wow, it took until thursday to put that up? Pretty sure they should change the header from "Updates Mondays" to "May update sometime during the week, the later the day the worse the comic."

Wired

I don't see what's wrong with it. I have a hard time imagining that it's even supposed to be funny.

LakeEarth said:
Looks like they had a funny initial idea, had NO idea where to take it, and then gave up.

True, but...

- its only one panel
- no fucking furries

... which means its THE BEST VGCATS EVER!!!!

I would suggest them quiting while they're ahead.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Tamashii Sensei said:
Wow... people still pay any sort of attention to the shittyness of VGCats...?

It's no worse than a ton of web comics out there, and honestly, better than a lot of them - it's just become a GAF meme to portray it as somehow supernaturally vile, evil, we-can't-stop-looking-zomg. But it's just not special in its medocrity. Thus each one must be posted :lol

As for this one, good attempt - what it really is, is an attempt to mimic those little one-shot sketches you often seen on manga and Japanese game design character sheets. Chibi version of a couple of the characters doing something silly, no words, and yes, usually with a big sweat drop on the character who is the "victim" of the joke or prank.

The art style doesn't fully allow it to work, IMHO; it's not sketchy and simple enough. These things seem to work better when they look spontaneous.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
i don't even get it.

someone post that 1 funny cartoon they have ever done quick!

Top Bottom