• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lawbreakers content roadmap detailed for 2017

Phased

But if people bought the game, the concurrent playerbase wouldn't be low.

At least 7000 or whatever max player count was did buy it though. If they were all still playing then this would be a non issue really. The bigger question is why aren't the people who bought it still playing it save for 1% of them.

A bit of a tangent but anyone else feels like new multiplayer only games releasing on steam enter a feast or famine mode? I feel like the steam userbase is consolidating into a few mega high population games instead of spreading out into multiple titles. Like black holes sucking up all that huge player base instead of spreading it out on multiple titles.

This is a great game. Y'all should buy it.

I played the beta. It was alright I guess. I just don't have much time in my life for another online shooter. PUBG and BF1 are all I need right now, and they don't feel hyper-competitive either. I just sucked at Lawbreakers and I don't want to put in the time to get good at it.

So the only thing I'm looking to fill in the gaps are single player experiences. I might pick up Destiny 2 as a result, but probably won't play the PvP at all.

Top Bottom