• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 4

TomShoe

Banned
These pick plays!

☐ Not REKT ☑ REKT ☑ REKTangle ☑ SHREKT ☑ REKT-it Ralph ☑ Total REKTall ☑ The Lord of the REKT ☑ The Usual SusREKTs ☑ North by NorthREKT ☑ REKT to the Future ☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT ☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT ☑ LawREKT of Arabia ☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT ☑ eREKTile dysfunction

cHinzo

EG always play strong during relegation matches, but damn. It's great to see more of the Yung Pobelter and Altec. They are both crazy talented and can carry games by themselves if one of their teammates fall behind. Also, pick Syndra. 8D

After deciding to bench Rhux and Goldenglue for unknown Koreans despite them being the players who got them to within one series of the LCS, Coast were going to be villains if they won and laughing stocks if they lost. Wonder if they'll send them back to Korea or stick with them for the Expansion tournament.

Great to see EG back in the LCS. No relegations next time, please.

CRS

forgg199z8c.gif

bokn

Banned
Yeah, Coast deserved to get crushed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so it begins.
RDvOKjT.png

Time until Worlds Preview Show:
t1410984000z4.png

First Match: EDG (China#1) vs Samsung White (Korea#2) kicks off at:
glJgMit.png
vs
zkGO7V7.png

t1411030800z4.png

Full Schedule: http://na.lolesports.com/schedule/2014-09-15

brian!

millennium is like the only eu team im familiar with besides alliance and fnatic
i dont even know whos on gambit right now

zkylon

zkylewd
i want uol to win cos they have a player called power of evil

tho kevin looks like a good guy he prolly deserves an lcs paycheck

I'm really really looking forward to the EDG-White and Shield-Alliance games. Should tell us a lot about just how much further ahead Korea is to every other region.

I honestly still find it baffling how much of a shitshow China is management-wise.

There is a ton of talent there but organizations have done a terrible job of actually managing that talent.

brian!

it's probably not that big of an exaggeration to say that anything making decent money in china is connected to corruption somehow

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah i feel dat, but it's a lot more of an open secret i think and ppl like c9 and tsm probably aren't constantly maneuvering to fuck each other over by colluding w/ government officials
i dunno i'm not familiar with how things are in china but it wouldn't surprise me if shady things didn't happen in teams elsewhere

brian!

i dunno i'm not familiar with how things are in china but it wouldn't surprise me if shady things didn't happen in teams elsewhere

yeah for sure
recall promise jumping off a building
or more recently, cst utilizing two player's work and then tossing them without any real warning

Cuddler

Delicious drama right the week before worlds

TSM just getting a free ride out of Groups

WTF is SHRC management doing? Do people really believe that Uzi didn't want to go to the Worlds anymore because of a discussion with inSec on a match with absolutely no meaning? I watched them since inSec moved there and I'm farly sure that neither inSec and Uzi are toxic players and they both seem to be nice guys. Uzi was there two months ago, laughing and smiling when they were celebrating inSec birthday. Is fairly more easy to think that what happened during that match happened because Uzi was already unhappy about something way more important summed up with the communication problems between Chinese players and Korean players in the team. Firing the CEO that was considered by him like a father was a really stupid idea, I still really hope that he can change idea, the team played better and better during the year after the roster changes and as an inSec fan I'm disappointed because of what happened to the team but I can totally understand what Uzi is doing and to be honest if he's not happy he shouldn't go to the Worlds.* Being new to this I still see those players playing those games for fun too and not just only for money, they shouldn't be forced to play imo, especially if they are unhappy because of it.

*if all the information are correct.

Top Bottom