• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 4

These hooks are insane. TSM is completely outclassed outside of laning and drag control but then again it's fucking Nunu that's nothing special

CRS

OMG KIKIS

AS'IOGHNASPOIHNGS'IAPOHGSA
G}aSGBPIHJDFABPIHJASDF'POI
BHJAD
HB

Unicorns of Love World Champs 2015

Some of the best team fighting I've seen in a LONG time.

CRS

YES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

I'm stunned. This team is unreal. PoE destroyed Bjergsen. Kikis plays TF and freaking Wukong. They opt in to crazy base races in the biggest match of their lives. Fucking hell.

The problem wasn't the base race

You have Nunu Corki Azir and Soraka, why the fuck would you chicken out after the inhib? TSM was clearly faster and Irelia couldn't do shit to stop them, trying to recall just finished them off

I thought TSM had a chance to win the race since they had the 4th Dragon AND Nunu. God damn.

nah, you're not going to beat a Lucian and Wukong in a base race when they are ahead in items.

The problem wasn't the base race

You have Nunu Corki Azir and Soraka, why the fuck would you chicken out after the inhib? TSM was clearly faster and Irelia couldn't do shit to stop them, trying to recall just finished them off

nah they were losing the base race. Corki can't do it nearly as fast as Lucian even with Nunu and Wukong just does more damage.

CRS

nah, you're not going to beat a Lucian and Wukong in a base race when they are ahead in items.

I think it's a little bit even. A blood boil Azir can push down turrets like crazy AND they all had the 4th dragon to help push it down.

The Dragon helped out with the item discrepancy in regards to turret pushing.

No, they were losing the base race. As Jatt pointed out, if you come from the side you have a large advantage since both towers won't hit your (ranged) creeps. TSM lost their creep wave to the double towers and Irelia ult almost instantly. They couldn't tank the towers so their only option was to base. They should never have taken the base race.

They cleared the inhib first and had 4th Drag, they could certainly have won

Regardless shouldn't have forced a base race, this ain't solo q

were you even watching lol?

UoL got the inhib first and got onto the Nexus tower first. UoL were miles ahead.

I think it's a little bit even. A blood boil Azir can push down turrets like crazy AND they all had the 4th dragon to help push it down.

The Dragon helped out with the item discrepancy in regards to turret pushing.

how does blood boil help Azir? his soldiers can't hit turrets. Blood boil is far more efficient on Corki and even still he's slower than Lucian

Azir didn't have a deathcap so his W doesn't do enough damage to turrets yet.

No, they were losing the base race. As Jatt pointed out, if you come from the side you have a large advantage since both towers won't hit your creeps. TSM lost their creep wave to the double towers and Irelia ult almost instantly. They couldn't tank the towers so their only option was to base. They should never have taken the base race.

also this

were you even watching lol?

UoL got the inhib first and got onto the Nexus tower first. UoL were miles ahead.
I probably got confused as to which camera was which I guess

Regardless
gDPtfNS.jpg

CRS

Yeah, I thought Azir's attack speed affected his Soldiers. My bad. Then yeah, TSM fucked up pretty bad. God damn.

zkylon

zkylewd
I thought you can, they just don't last as long under a turret?
you can't, if you right click on a turret azir himself will attack them. if yo place a soldier near a turret they'll die faster (it's a mechanic meant to make his sieging less op) and if you cast your w on a turret it deals a ton of damage

not 30, but more like 300

it's pretty insane

Leezard

Catching up with the uol games, I must say they were interesting. Power of evil is legit good.

Quite an upset, and not the start santorin wanted in his tsm spot.

I'd agree that C9 is the stronger NA team though, it would be more impressive to beat them.

Bjerson straight up lost it for TSM. Top and bot did fine and was even/winning their lanes, but wow to get solo killed 4 times was not something i expected out of him. I always thought his Xerath was weak, but never see anyone actually capitalize on it till now.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah it was mostly on bjerg's laning that they lost the series, tho turtle did pretty shit as usual too

dyrus and lustboy played well and santorin was ehhh

and tsm's teamfighting and compositions weren't half bad (if a bit weird), it's just that bjergsen fed power of evil too hard all series lol

yeah it was mostly on bjerg's laning that they lost the series, tho turtle did pretty shit as usual too

dyrus and lustboy played well and santorin was ehhh

and tsm's teamfighting and compositions weren't half bad (if a bit weird), it's just that bjergsen fed power of evil too hard all series lol

I thought Turtle did okay. I wasn't expecting him to beat Lucian with freaking Sivir, and really he put out decent damage on that first game. But the problem was Bjerson put out 0 damage and was completely useless at finishing off anyone (in that dragon fight where Gnar ended up with the flash 4 man stun).

2nd game could of had some better skill shots, but again not much he could have really done. He screwed up on that bot face check into Wukong ult though. Not a very good showing, but not exactly bad either. I give it a 5/10.

As for C9 I hope they win just because I'm NA, but their showing yesterday was really meh, and I feel like Hai is lost right now. He went Corki mid twice, and you know held his own, but he's not going to carry as Corki mid.

Still can't believe how bad Bjerson did. First game he got solo kill 3 times, 2nd game he got solo once, then when the 3v3 happen bot I honestly thought TSM won pretty hard. Until... PowerOfEvil's syndra roam and just nuked TSM.

zkylon

zkylewd
to be fair to bjerg he did have two hard matchups (i don't think lebonk counters xerath like jatt says, imo xerath should do just fine if he actually respects the lebonk)

hope c9 wins, the law of justice and love means alliance has to lose since they kicked tabzz and got rekkles

to be fair to bjerg he did have two hard matchups (i don't think lebonk counters xerath like jatt says, imo xerath should do just fine if he actually respects the lebonk)

hope c9 wins, the law of justice and love means alliance has to lose since they kicked tabzz and got rekkles

Yea you're right that's totally understandable for him to lose lane, but to get solo kill like that in the first game was some tilting.

UoL's top laner had a huge disadvantage in the 2nd game when Dyrus got the early level 2 from wraith. He ended up losing lane to Dyrus, but still didn't die. That's what I was expecting out of Bjerg. You know maybe lose by like 10-30 CS, but not die. Instead first game died 3 times, and 2nd game lose by like 40 CS and died once + let Syndra roam for another kill.

Oh wow they in the game already. Damn... I have to watch football, fighting games and league at the same time. This gonna be hard!

Wasn't Xerath one of the go-to "Well LeBlanc is picked" choices last time she was OP?

Top Bottom