• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 4

REKT

Wow, dragon #3. I thought UOL was doing pretty badly with the dance then BAM clean ace.

Also when was the last time we saw a Frozen Mallet?

brian!

comeback boiz
man that crab is so sassy
like he just struts around not acknowledging that important objectives are being taken

AcridMeat

Banned
I just found out that the top laner for Unicorns of Love is Hungarian. Rest of the roster is German, Polish, Russian and Swedish.

I already liked this team when they won promotions now I love em!

brian!

The_Swedish_Chef.jpg

I like it when monte pretends he is tf throwing cards

zkylon

zkylewd
i think power of evil is actually a pretty good leblanc. the way he was insta-dodging tricky xerath q's during teamfights was pretty cray

i think he won't get leblanc this game, tho, and that bjerg will probably respect the matchup a bit more

i feel like a lot of it was on bjergsen playing more aggressive than he should've

garath

Even with TSM behind by like 15k gold, those team fights were a lot closer than they should have been. If TSM shores up their early game they should have it.

IIRC UOL was only ahead by like 5-8k most of the game. The lead grew a lot bigger at the end because they took 4 towers and an ace I think?

Top Bottom