• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 4

zkylon

zkylewd
Well, yeah. And that's why Teemo's probably going to get nerfed based on this single game: they actually don't want anyone to ever use him in competitive play, because he makes the game awful.

tsm not defending the bottom inner turret really costed them the game. they gave away so much map control to a teemo and then c9 just went for easy victories while tsm baited themselves out of frustration

tsm not getting a single dragon with nunu+nasus+gragas in their team is also pretty embarassing

but yeah if this ends with teemo being nerfed it'll be worth it

brian!

Well, yeah. And that's why Teemo's probably going to get nerfed based on this single game: they actually don't want anyone to ever use him in competitive play, because he makes the game awful.

i can totally see tryndamere yelling into jatt and riv's headphones telling them to emphasize teemo not being good in solo q

zkylon

zkylewd
leave it to c9 to have 2 barons, 2 inhibitors down, 20k gold difference, 4 banshees veils, 6 item zephyr adcarry and still play like pussies

brian!

btw I see every c9 game as a game from a team owned by reginald

still prtty down that quantic is not here, NALCS culd have been truly untouchable
reddit article about a selfie locodoco took with quantic owner, bloody trashbags in corner of picture located by reddit detective

brian!

torn between cheering xdg cause they are always getting shit on by the internet, plus the idea that zuna might be a genius general in the jungle
and cheering for eg cuz im a yung pobelter fan

expecting vulcan chantz tho
also half expecting zuna to say JUST KIDDING MOTHERFUCKERS, and play ad

zkylon

zkylewd
torn between cheering xdg cause they are always getting shit on by the internet, plus the idea that zuna might be a genius general in the jungle
and cheering for eg cuz im a yung pobelter fan

expecting vulcan chantz tho

U S A
U S A
U S A

?

brian!

eg around season 2 worlds was one of the most boring teams for me, tho I was glad they were popular. like it was totally appropriate that krepo and snoopeh would be the type of guys to clap depressed loco on the back and tell him to cheer up, as they entered the lcs themselves

zkylon

zkylewd
eg around season 2 worlds was one of the most boring teams for me, tho I was glad they were popular. like it was totally appropriate that krepo and snoopeh would be the type of guys to clap depressed loco on the back and tell him to cheer up, as they entered the lcs themselves
lol

I actually liked clg.eu's style. I mean it was boring but I liked watching froggen farm.

I'm a complicated person

brian!

poor zuna first day of school and he forgot his clothes

oh its ok zuna pranked the principal he is back in favor
twitch chat: zuna is a god
liking this idea of zuna having successful ganks but fucking it up somehow each time
so far: 1. missed axe, maybe caused mancloud to get first blooded, 2. ganking kass, tries to give kill to mancloud, his redbuff takes it, 3. allows jinx to missile the kill, pops ult after for some reason

He's got great game knowledge and his pre-game is one of the best, but his mechanics can be kind of sloppy, yeah. He's basically the player Hotshot's fans pretend he is.

Nista

I feel bad for EG getting stomped, since they are really nice guys. It's good to see Zuna being useful as a jungler though.

Kayle swings too strong!

brian!

i mean while its classik to judge a team based on one game, shuld remember that eg is probably the weakest team in the lcs right now, but xdg looked pretty good

brian!

it was definitely not that boring the first time (I mean, that world's game literally lasted for more than a couple of days), but what ppl were saying about them was kinda true, that you don't really have to watch the first 40 minutes of the game.

It was a simpler time, a time when it somehow took nearly a year for someone to figure out that if CLG.EU can't close a game in less than an hour you can just pick Nasus against them and automatically win.

brian!

iz teemo dat stan dinh influence
or
c9 says they just copy krns
didn't say which ones and when!
rip maknoon!?!?!?

or is teemo basically an anime character, holla at crunchyroll sponsor?

i belieb in xdg cmon cmon 2 bad I can't watch this game

Edwardo

I want Regi to be my weekend softball coach too.

WZs9YVi.jpg

Let's see if EG can put up a better show this time. I feel like they completely goofed in champ select on their last match. Seems like a more solid comp this time.

Dyrus with those disrespect recalls. Needs a fine from the commissioner!

Edit: And now it's time for the LCS equivalent of bumfights. Go CLG, slide more slowly into oblivion!

Innox needs to go for more conventional tops. Lee Sin is good in the jungle, but in top i feel he is greatly outclassed by Shyvana, Mundo and the like. Krepo had some phenomenal plays that game though. It's time to see how Hotshot does against Dig.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I bet they threw hotshot mid to stun Digs bans, in every interview Scarra gives he talks about the major weakness of dig being their ban phase and how they become too opportunistic, trying to be too clever, putting hotshot mid is going to throw a curve. That being said, I expect dig to win.

Friends, if the Dota Alliance that won $1.4m at TI3 fell off a cliff, then you can't expect the League Alliance to do much better.

Admittedly [A] are starting to recover so we'll see how League goes.

Friends, if the Dota Alliance that won $1.4m at TI3 fell off a cliff, then you can't expect the League Alliance to do much better.

Admittedly [A] are starting to recover so we'll see how League goes.

The League Alliance plan is working masterfully: the split has allowed them to lose twice as many games as they could previously! At this rate they'll be able to lose an entire season's worth of games in only a few short weeks!

It took a long time, but Balls finally got the payoff.

"I really want to look at C9's balls." - Jatt 2014

Predictions for the day:
XDG
C9
TSM
EG
CST

In order of appearance and also, conveniently, certainty.

Top Bottom