• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 4

Burt

Can't remember the name of the announcer on the right, but he's terrible. One of those broadcasters that can't use a phrase without using the wrong words, and just provides terrible analysis even with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight. He's like the Joe Buck of esports.
Edit: whoops, not these guys, the one that was with Phreak.

Time to see Teemo :)

I really, really hope they don't actually pick him, and if they do, I hope they lose

Need moar Teeeeeemo. Not gonna go dig the post up, but I totally called him being secret OP right before he started getting picked yesterday and I'm just happy to see the little man getting some respect.

Burt

Glad Cass got in there so we could avoid the most boring picks in the history of LCS.

The 100% vest rate of these announcers is incredibly annoying for some reason.

Glad Cass got in there so we could avoid the most boring picks in the history of LCS.

The 100% vest rate of these announcers is incredibly annoying for some reason.

It's Hotshot playing Cass, so don't get too excited.

Also, the casters clearly need ascots.

Can't remember the name of the announcer on the right, but he's terrible. One of those broadcasters that can't use a phrase without using the wrong words, and just provides terrible analysis even with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight. He's like the Joe Buck of esports.
Edit: whoops, not these guys, the one that was with Phreak.

I think you are talking about Jatt. I really like all of the announcers in the LCS (and Monte of course). They all provide some nice personality and none of them are annoying in my mind.

I think you are talking about Jatt. I really like all of the announcers in the LCS (and Monte of course). They all provide some nice personality and none of them are annoying in my mind.

Jatt's usually not that bad. Riv and Kobe are terribad individually and especially together.

On another note, that C9 comm was hilarious - "I got cumshot (Elise's cocoon) in 5"

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
he probably means rivington.

Scarra on the verge of tears and champion select hasn't even started yet. Keep it together, big guy, Bjergsen will probably let you off with only two or three solo lane kills.

Real talk: Riv + Kobe casting team is there for the somewhat surprising number of female viewers. They're basically booth babes. (I kid, Kobe actually put in his time in the casting bush leagues with Wombat and Studio, he's not that bad.)

Not sure about this Warwick versus Trundle. He tanks through sustain, yes, but that works on Shyvana/Mundo because they aren't actually doing that much damage. Trundle first building BotRK can actually power straight through someone.

Edit: I guess Dyrus could just jungle the whole game, that works, too.

I'm catching up with this but I'm only watching games with uncommon picks. Watching CRS vs XDG right now.

Well, the rest of them aren't that weird. I'm actually impressed Curse finally brought one of the compositions they play in Challenger into pro play. Before they were running them constantly in scrims, but then turning around and playing orthodox comps that don't work well with their team at all.

Edwardo

t1390161600z1.png

Counter Logic Gaming vs Curse
Cloud9 HyperX vs Team Dignitas
Team Coast vs Evil Geniuses
Team SoloMid vs Curse
Team Coast vs XDG

Twitch
YouTube
Azubu NA LCS

NA LCS Super Week Day 3 Preview

zkylon

zkylewd
22 minutes into CLG vs Curse and still no first blood.

I thought the 20 damage reduction for top and mid lane was inelegant but seriously 20 minutes and not even a single fight because dominate failed the blue (dat aphro total disrespect) and couldn't make the 3v1 is awful

the fuck was this game

worst game of the year candidate I feel

What a mysterious juego. Hotshot reminding everyone that hitting spears isn't actually that hard when you've got so many slow-thinking targets.

Mothman91

wow @ that match lol. Perfect rotations by CLG and keeping up with the tower sieging was perfect. I don't really like that style of play but it damn worked well for them.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea to be fair clg was pretty flawless at rolling over curse

the whole game looked like those times in solo queue when the enemy adc never connects and you just win by sheer momentum

Leezard

Yeah, I did not expect C9 to get crushed like this. They make some correct strategic pushes, but they can't really keep up anywhere else.

Macattk15

Yeah, I did not expect C9 to get crushed like this. They make some correct strategic pushes, but they can't really keep up anywhere else.

Yeah.

It's all because Gragas got so far ahead of Hai I believe. Hai has had 0 presence while the Gragas has been everywhere disrupting and killing.

Its was also funny when the full channeled The Culling did 0 damage to Vi.

Leezard

Yeah.

It's all because Gragas got so far ahead of Hai I believe. Hai has had 0 presence while the Gragas has been everywhere disrupting and killing.

Its was also funny when the full channeled The Culling did 0 damage to Vi.

Indeed. Shutting down Riven can make her near useless, more so than most other mid laners.

Top Bottom