• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 6

I know a lot of things happened this game that made it different from the last two (especially Meteos' massive mistake in the dragon fight), but Impact not getting Gnar, and therefore not bullying the hell out of the other top laner, was a big help.

Akira

Why the hell did they not ban Vlad? Such a huge drafting mistake by C9. As far as I know, Huni doesn't prioritize Gnar.

galv

Unconfirmed Member
I swear though, if IMT gets one mid-game teamfight win, they're able to push and punish SO hard. One teamfight win net them Baron and 2 inhibs. Very few teams (LCS) punish that hard.

Still expect C9 to take it next game though, with a better draft.

I didn't get to watch the whole series, but I'm impressed with c9's play from what I did see. I think they deserve the spot at worlds.

I mean, they keep beating Immortals in Bo5's, so it's getting pretty hard to make the case we shouldn't send them to Worlds to play Bo5's.

Maybe if there were some evidence C9 is just Immortals' inexplicable kryptonite, but damn, those boys throw to everyone post-season. Maybe when they can actually clutch out a single measly set it'll be time to start talking about their debut on the world stage.

IMT strategy backfired on then for them trying to help C9 beat TSM with heavy scrims against them. Then they had to play em today and oh look they had their number so hard

clemenx

Banned
All 3 groups are a nightmare for NA lolol

C9 the best one depending how you rate Flash Wolves and I May. I think CLG has more chance. Depending what we get from G2.

NSESN

Rox G2
SKT C9
EDG AHQ
RNG TSM
FW and IM can take second on B and H2K second on C
D is tough, i think the 3 teams can place anywhere, splyce is dead tho.

rXUcwkZ.png
I'm ready for Worlds

Godan

So has it been confirmed that Monte and DOA won't be at worlds? Not to bothered about it from a casting point about Monte not being there but i really do think he is the best on the analysis desk when he does that.

So has it been confirmed that Monte and DOA won't be at worlds? Not to bothered about it from a casting point about Monte not being there but i really do think he is the best on the analysis desk when he does that.
DOA is getting married

Monte burned bridges with Riot

Has anyone said anything about making one so far? We only know zkylon doesn't have time to really make one. Or that is the only thing I know. Edwardo is mia as far as I know too.

zkylon

zkylewd
I think it's time to stop with the whole online handle thing when you reach this level. Especially for the casters lol.

i don't get why ppl keep asking for this

like, real sports are lame as fuck

i'd rather root for a guy named faker than a guy named wayne rooney or something

One thing I like about sports nickname more is that you have to earn it. Rather then in E-Sports people give themselves their own nickname. You have to earn a nickname and if you're just some average joe you don't get one.

Top Bottom