• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 6

Fracas

#fuckonami
QR6BWjr.png

cHinzo

i like how first eu game was fnatic vs origen and in na it's tsm vs clg

good on rito fixing it lol
Wut. The first game of the season has always been between the winner and runner-up of the last LCS split... In case u haven't noticed it yet. :d

zkylon

zkylewd
single game

also can't tell if clg looks good or tsm just looks like a mess

that was like the worst lane swap i've ever seen lol

single game

also can't tell if clg looks good or tsm just looks like a mess

that was like the worst lane swap i've ever seen lol

TSM looks a mess. They're playing clumsily reactive and just fighting fires all across the map. CLG's really just doing textbook play that should be consistently predicted.

No awareness. Maybe Dyrus's job was to point out the blatantly obvious? ("Hey guys, they're going to gank me. They're ganking me. Okay, I got ganked.")

TSM a mess + CLG pretty solid.

I don't know if CLG is good overall, but they're good enough to don't miss the oportunities that TSM is giving them with their mistakes.

I need Sven, DL, and yellow to step up their game immediately, or my fantasy is going to suck.

I don't know if CLG is good overall, but they're good enough to don't miss the oportunities that TSM is giving them with their mistakes.

That garbage engage seems to imply that it's more or less all on TSM making mistakes, and not CLG doing anything particularly good. TSM probably just needs to calm down and let CLG throw for them.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah that teamfight play was really poor, all the timings for engage were off for clg which is how they managed to get picked off one by one following the yellow cards and then they retreated in a really weird way towards the jungle instead of the turret

tsm is gonna finally scale and get clg in trouble if they can't splitpush with jax i guess

Does Tristana's dragon has a name?

yea, riggle

What lead? They got destroyed.

You Doublelift, think about Riggle dammit. You can't keep dying like that.

They had a 800-1000ish lead for quite a while with towers being even, a 30-ish CS lead on Jax, and only a single kill up. Particularly weird since Aphro has FQC, which tends to be better gold production than Targon's in the mid/late-game. Seems it was mostly TF's passive and maybe differences in jungle CS value.

Obviously they lost the lead in the disastrous team fight plus Baron.

zkylon

zkylewd
at least it's a fun game

i don't enjoy the montecristo games nearly as much as these messy bloodbaths

At least TSM has the excuse of being pretty much a brand new team with no synergy yet

CLG will just blame Sitxxay

clg has had weird shotcalling for a while, being surgically precise sometimes and then randomly throwing games

since the shotcallers at clg are still the same yeah, that's more worrying for them

tsm can just work on their synergy while yellowstar gets used to his new team

They had a 800-1000ish lead for quite a while with towers being even, a 30-ish CS lead on Jax, and only a single kill up. Particularly weird since Aphro has FQC, which tends to be better gold production than Targon's in the mid/late-game. Seems it was mostly TF's passive and maybe differences in jungle CS value.

Obviously they lost the lead in the disastrous team fight plus Baron.

Oh, I see. I didn't keep an eye on the gold lead.

And these teamfights sure looks like a very careful dance.

Top Bottom