• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 6

Fracas

#fuckonami
I don't understand how you let Vlad and Ekko through again. I feel like they should have been priorities.

IMT's strategy all season long has been to set up these crazy dives and fast-paced skirmishes - CLG did a great job of keeping that down until they let those picks slip.

galv

Unconfirmed Member
Vlad was the least of there problems (though yes it was a problem).

Vlad's only a problem for CLG because Huhi doesn't play it well at all, nor does he play Cassiopeia counter. If he did, CLG could put a lot more priority in securing that pick for themselves.

It's like Azir all over again.

Calvero

Banned
Vlad's only a problem for CLG because Huhi doesn't play it well at all, nor does he play Cassiopeia counter. If he did, CLG could put a lot more priority in securing that pick for themselves.

It's like Azir all over again.

what huhi doesn't play vlad badly at all? and he does play cassiopeia, but who knows why they didn't pick it this series.

They should banned Vlad, not GP. Huni has a good, but not great GP and GP doesn't really fit his play style. Then you pick either Ekko or Gnar into the GP along with Sivir/Ashe/Reksai as a second pick.

Calvero

Banned
They should banned Vlad, not GP. Huni has a good, but not great GP and GP doesn't really fit his play style. Then you pick either Ekko or Gnar into the GP along with Sivir/Ashe/Reksai as a second pick.

with how long those games were running, GP would take over games easily.

clemenx

Banned
I never saw Kobbe attack consistently in any of these fights, get him Caitlyn or something.

Mid Ekko is as bullshit as Top Ekko but way more fun.

Splyce fucked up never pressuring Gangplank in early don't let him through if you're going to give him a free lane.

Splyce fucked up never pressuring Gangplank in early don't let him through if you're going to give him a free lane.

Seriously. In Korea, if you pick Gangplank top and leave lane down 0-3-0 you're considered to be having a good day. If you can't punish Gangplank--like, punish him to the extent he doesn't dare show his face to try and stop your split-push later--you absolutely should not be allowing the opponent to play him.

And if you can't punish Gangplank on Gnar or Ekko you are also just really bad at Gnar or Ekko, but that's a different issue entirely.

Edit: EU casters too excited for Momento Mori, realize the problem; "fix" it with another two minutes of talk about how they're justified.

clemenx

Banned
I'm convinced that only Korea knows how to handle Vlad.

Riot should just kill him for 6.18 like they're admitted doing to Taliyah.

Top Bottom