• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 6

Congratulations, H2K!

Also, apparently G2 beat some worthless losers this weekend and thus qualified for Worlds, so good for them, I guess?

Now time for NA's TSM vs. C9 Modern Classic.

Macattk15

The spaghetti code in this game ..... Darshan blocked by minions yesterday ... Sven just blocked in to the wall by a Trundle Pillar.

clemenx

Banned
Jensen's fucking good. Huge ulti when Ekko was on top of him and saved that fight.

Still a good fight for TSM

O shit C9 0 to 100 the game lol.

The difference between TSM with a lead and C9 with a lead is completely humiliating.

I really don't want C9 to win. They would get emasculated at World's by the Korean teams if they didn't magically learn to grow advantages and close games in the interim.

Stiler

I think Zed would have been a smarter pick mid instead of Vel. Give you that ult/jump to get onto the jihn along with Zac.

They absolutely need to get someone into the back like like TSM has been doing with the Ekko.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I think Zed would have been a smarter pick mid instead of Vel. Give you that ult/jump to get onto the jihn along with Zac.

They absolutely need to get someone into the back like like TSM has been doing with the Ekko.

They needed waveclear

I know Vel'Koz into Cassiopeia isn't really that bad, but I still find the idea of a champion who's entire deal is staring at someone super hard as a medusa counter-pick hilarious.

Top Bottom