• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT| Free to play Dota clone (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
LoL is so noob friendly if you need tips you should just uninstall and kill yourself.

Boken

Banned
Apparently LoL is too hard for you though.

LoL is so noob friendly if you need tips you should just uninstall and kill yourself.
Yeah honestly, what kind of retarded ass trolly comment is that? Are you too thick to realise that there would be people new to the genre or even the fact that there are differences between LoL and DotA?
You're not even good at LoL Haly. You hide behind your hearing problem as an excuse to make shitty decisions in game. You like to run off to DotA2 or some shit to pretend that youre actually good at Mobas because you play that game.

Well since you're accepting small efforts:
h0xIw.png

How did I miss this

Also, I see nobody wants to provide tips for new players for the OT. I've lost faith in the kindness of LoLgaf.

I put some tips in, at the very end! I even scattered them throughout.

bjaelke

Just have the second post contain guides and stuff. Easy to update without ruining the format of the OP.

League of Legends |OT2| There's a ward in my bush

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
You know what would be the best Holiday Present Ever?!?!?!

If Riot suddenly made Ruin Pages on sale both in terms of IP and RP, and they were 50% off.

ElectraStar

OMG you guys, I leave the thread for FIVE DAYS and comeback to all sorts of stuff happening. So... what is happening? I'm clueless and too lazy to read back the last 15 pages or so.

<3

Haly

Reaching thread limit so Southern is making OT2.

ElectraStar

I didn't realize there was such a thing as thread limit... In that case,

for Achtius and I:

League of Legends |OT2| By the power of the staaaars!

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Apparently LoL is too hard for you though.

Yeah honestly, what kind of retarded ass trolly comment is that? Are you too thick to realise that there would be people new to the genre or even the fact that there are differences between LoL and DotA?
You're not even good at LoL Haly. You hide behind your hearing problem as an excuse to make shitty decisions in game. You like to run off to DotA2 or some shit to pretend that youre actually good at Mobas because you play that game.

Damn, and I thought Dota/HoNGAF was salty.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
League of Legends |OT2| Not Even Close Baby
League of Legends |OT2| Worth It

Haly

Nope I'm saying its not a stretch to think you were serious.
Understandable, I guess, since I've never really played with you. I rarely rage nor I play the blame game.

I know, but ufokidd was saying in lolgaf chat that he wanted to write some noob guide. He's disappeared.

I haven't disappeared. I'm on almost every day. What needs to be written about? I feel like it's easier to coach someone on mumble than write a 5 page paper on last hitting and the benefit of itemizing damage first on most AD carries etc. But yea, what need have ye of me?

Ferrio

Banned
I haven't disappeared. I'm on almost every day. What needs to be written about? I feel like it's easier to coach someone on mumble than write a 5 page paper on last hitting and the benefit of itemizing damage first on most AD carries etc. But yea, what need have ye of me?

You need to write a guide on every match up. GO

dimb

Ugh I need more rune pages. Don't think my flat armor+ flat mr is helping me when i have certain matchups.
I don't really see the point in flat MR for most matchups. Seems like a very overrated rune to me.

Blizzard

Banned
I want to get Viktor since he's a robut and robuts are cool, plus he has a cool accent. However, I got the impression that the gravity trap does not instantly stun and also does no damage, so it would be an avoidable damageless stun kind of like Veigar's stun.

dimb

Proper placement should guarantee the stun, plus it's AOE and has a very large radius, and you get the slow regardless. It will be crazy in team fights.

League of Legends |OT| If you're having 1400 ELO hell problems I feel bad for you son -- I got 99 problems but 1400 ELO hell aint one.

League of Legends |OT| UDYR IS BALANCED -- YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO COUNTER HIM

League of Legends |OT| Tons of Damage

League of Legends |OT| ok

League of Legends |OT| Scrub friendly!

League of Legends |OT| Tribunal'd

League of Leg- PUNISH PUNISH PUNISH |OT| You've received 9 IP!

League of Legends |OT| EviLore still builds 5 BT's on Jax

Decided to buy Ahri today. After the current disappointment that is Shyvana, I took a risk and it payed off.

Really like her play style. Dodging stuff with her ult and taking people down with it is oddly satisfying.

dimb

Free champs this week: Fiddlesticks, Katarina, Nunu, Rammus, Ryze, Temmo, Warwick, Ezreal, Galio, Karma

I am not looking forward to this one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom