• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

As someone who uses Shiv on ashe, I like it that they are thinking of buffing her
Shiv is like the worst of the Zeal items for Ashe and she's pretty much one of the top 5 ADCs in the game right now lol

If anything she's getting buffed because Runaan's is gonna do a lot more AoE damage.

Leezard

ADCs will likely be more relevant with the combined better mr itemization and stronger crit itemization. They might be necessary to kill tanks if tanks can go adaptive helm to survive dps mages.

I think after we moved past Jhin & Varus every game in the last couple patches, ADCs feel like they're in a better position already. If better itemization improves the role I'll be interested to see how it affects soloqueue.

Oscar

LL3GXIV.png

Lvl 13 newb, but everything just went my way this match. Darius is fun af.

Leezard

I'm getting so many autofill junglers lately. Around half of them pick Elise for some dumb reason.

I should find a jungler to duo with, I guess, but I really prefer going solo.

Apparently there's a new Xerath hack or something that allows the Xerath player to not have to leave his base in order to farm/kill people?
https://www.reddit.com/r/summonersc..._anyone_else_been_rampaged_by_the_new_xerath/

https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=theaffector

Finally he has reached his ultimate form of the unlimited range siege Mage! Hope they have it fixed by Friday, don't want him being banned or something by the time I finally get to play again.

Lots of amazing Jungle Lees this week , like literally kicking everyone to their deaths , I am surprised to see more and more good Lee players on Bronze

Ever

Banned
Randuin's Omen *
Armor lowered from 60 to 50
[New] Now gives -15% damage taken from critical strikes
Unique Passive renamed to Thorns
Unique Passive - Thorns: When basic attacked, deal magic damage to the attacker equal to 15% bonus Armor, doubled for critical strikes

hahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

giphy-downsized-large.gif

ADCs vs Tanks after this patch

Leezard

15% of bonus armor is always gonna be much less damage than thornmail for an ADC.

The more interesting consequence of this would be that you can't stack Randuin's and Thornmail anymore.

That's like worse than the current Randuin's in almost every aspect.
Also Thornmail is finally dead so the amount of armor you can stack is severely reduced.

And good luck stacking armor while I do 400 magic damage with Shiv crits every 4 autos. Plus with lifesteal being buffed and all ADCs having more MR I straight up can't give a shit about Thornmail anymore.

Midseason stuff isn't meant to ship in this patch, yeah.

They're dialing down on direct nerfs and buffs until mid-season, thats likely why they're ignoring Ahri. She should be quite affected by the MR stuff, after all.

zkylon

zkylewd
Midseason stuff isn't meant to ship in this patch, yeah.

They're dialing down on direct nerfs and buffs until mid-season, thats likely why they're ignoring Ahri. She should be quite affected by the MR stuff, after all.

i find it weird they're testing midseason rework stuff on the same patch they nerf like inven and shit. like i know pbe doesn't mean shit for balance but it's still weird i guess

and like, nerf lulu a bit at least?

i find it weird they're testing midseason rework stuff on the same patch they nerf like inven and shit. like i know pbe doesn't mean shit for balance but it's still weird i guess

and like, nerf lulu a bit at least?
At this point we're generally putting most individual balance assessments on hold for a couple of weeks until we've seen the impact mid-season's had. Lulu's certainly been popular, and highly banned in some regions though not much in others. Expect we'll at least look at her. Vlad we'll definitely want to see impact of item changes etc on before deciding whether to put time into assessing him too.
Lulu might get nerfed later, Vlad's probably fucked.

Ever

Banned
Lol p5 doesn't understand PBE changes.

Slow your roll m8y, unrelated post xd

I would argue that it's a buff tbh. Lifesteal is down across the board because of increased armor values on armor items so it makes it harder for ADCs to sustain up than before, even if the damage is down. The question is how much the passive damage is worth versus the AS reduction

Envelope

sealed with a kiss

I would argue that it's a buff tbh. Lifesteal is down across the board because of increased armor values on armor items so it makes it harder for ADCs to sustain up than before, even if the damage is down. The question is how much the passive damage is worth versus the AS reduction

? armor is getting nerfed across the board tho

Lemme put it in perspective for you: at the end of the day this thing will do around 10 magic damage per auto to ADCs while I'll get around 25 life per auto from a LS item and if I get some MR it'll deal even less.

well i mean

you're on your third promo series

game's not been super kind to you lol...

Finally! Never had this much difficulty getting out of silver before but went on a 6-0 run to do it. Last game was pretty uneventful. Laned against a Darius who was gifted double buffs by my Eve and never really got to do much apart from try to control him. One funny gank where Lee and Darius were confused why they couldn't kill me - with two Cloth Armors, a Ruby Crystal and Tabis I tanked a whole chain of spells under tower before they flashed out. Eve kept up pressure bot and got Lucian rolling, and he carried.

zkylon

zkylewd
that's a disturbing amount of rumble games

also the randuins change seems like a step in the right direction

attack speed slows feel really bad to be on the receiving end while being very hard to appreciate, so out they go

not sure how i feel about thornmail still being in the game since playing as quinn vs top rammus the other day made me want to kill myself but u know

I love Rumble too much to seriously play anyone else. He's so much fun. Has exciting highs when you nail an Equalizer without being dependent on high risk aggro plays, and I enjoy his character (not the Super Galaxy version, the normal Rumble). Well, I like Eve a lot too with her unique playstyle, but junglers get raged at hard whenever anything goes wrong in a way top laners only do if they feed hard.

Maybe I'll learn a new champion this year. I'll give Kled a shot.

Ever

Banned
Alright I did the math. I didn't notice they removed the 15% pre-mitigation damage from the Thornmail active, so it's a heavy nerf to the damage portion of it. Would have been actually good had the Thornmail passive kept, but now it's just meh.

I'll eat my words for now :X

Newt

Alright I did the math. I didn't notice they removed the 15% pre-mitigation damage from the Thornmail active, so it's a heavy nerf to the damage portion of it. Would have been actually good had the Thornmail passive kept, but now it's just meh.

I'll eat my words for now :X
=smug

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Why does Ivern brush block all vision on Baron? Who thought this was okay?

Top Bottom