• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I was jungling as Skarner the other day and went top lane to gank GP - the Jarvan on my team just stood there and didn't assist in the gank at all and GP flashed away.

I asked him if he was AFK or something, he said "I wasn't AFK, I was on Facebook"

Blizzard

Banned
I was jungling as Skarner the other day and went top lane to gank GP - the Jarvan on my team just stood there and didn't assist in the gank at all and GP flashed away.

I asked him if he was AFK or something, he said "I wasn't AFK, I was on Facebook"
Normally I could understand it -- but a ranked game? I mean it may be -64 ELO, but still, you'd think people could pause the facebook long enough to lose. :p

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I think Graves is the next 6300 IP champ I buy. I like him so much better than the ranged AD carries I own (Ashe, Sivir, Corki, Trist, Kog).

Should I buy Yorick on sale this week? Renek has been my go-to top laner recently so I don't know how often I'd use him unless I really preferred his style to Renek

Geez,

We had a d/ced Brand for a good 15 minutes, having me to fend for myself as Taric at bot against a Tristana and Tryndamere, without dying once. (while killing them 5 times, thanks to jungling Skarner)

I supported like crazy mid to late game, but fuck, that leaver cost us the game.

it's times like this where I just rage so hard, the other team was so damn easy too, but no, Jarvan couldn't solo against Morde at top, and Sivir couldn't hold her own against Lux at mid.

THEY HAD A JUNGLING KOG FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

Ferrio

Banned
Let me tell you all about jungle Sona.

Sona is easily better.

I think Graves is the next 6300 IP champ I buy. I like him so much better than the ranged AD carries I own (Ashe, Sivir, Corki, Trist, Kog).

Should I buy Yorick on sale this week? Renek has been my go-to top laner recently so I don't know how often I'd use him unless I really preferred his style to Renek

No one plays yorick because they prefer his style. He's boring as hell to play as. People pick him when they wanna squash top hard. Having a yorick might be good to compliment your renek when he doesn't have a good matchup.

Blizzard

Banned
I swear I'm going to turn into a raging ball of fury. Finally I went Riven in ranked, went 18/2/9, we were SLAUGHTERING THEIR TEAM, and yet ahri disconnects near the end, poppy goes afk/disconnected, and poppy was afk the entire last 10-20 minutes of the game.

We had FIFTY-ONE KILLS to their twenty-three, and yet lost because poppy was not around to help defend base, and possibly because we didn't just try to kill their nexus after killing their team.

So frustrating that even when good players are actually on your team, you still lose because of bizarre afks and stuff. 8+ losses in a row now?

And yes we probably should have won even with four players, but when we were trying to coordinate a push, I guess people didn't attack towers and we lost a chance...or maybe we would have lost the nexus if we base raced, I don't know. I guess we sucked and weren't coordinated enough.

Inskipp

dave is ok said:
Should I buy Yorick on sale this week?
Well if you like winning your lane 95% of the time, then it's good bang for your buck.

But as mentioned, he's not the most exciting champ to play.

I swear I'm going to turn into a raging ball of fury. Finally I went Riven in ranked, went 18/2/9, we were SLAUGHTERING THEIR TEAM, and yet ahri disconnects near the end, poppy goes afk/disconnected, and poppy was afk the entire last 10-20 minutes of the game.

We had FIFTY-ONE KILLS to their twenty-three, and yet lost because poppy was not around to help defend base, and possibly because we didn't just try to kill their nexus after killing their team.

So frustrating that even when good players are actually on your team, you still lose because of bizarre afks and stuff. 8+ losses in a row now?

And yes we probably should have won even with four players, but when we were trying to coordinate a push, I guess people didn't attack towers and we lost a chance...or maybe we would have lost the nexus if we base raced, I don't know. I guess we sucked and weren't coordinated enough.

I know that feel bro. :(

EXGN

Normally I could understand it -- but a ranked game? I mean it may be -64 ELO, but still, you'd think people could pause the facebook long enough to lose. :p

Just duo with a GAFer. Honestly, I don't care what Elo any GAFfer is, would rather duo than risk a solo q game with the people you're dealing with.

Blizzard

Banned
Just duo with a GAFer. Honestly, I don't care what Elo any GAFfer is, would rather duo than risk a solo q game with the people you're dealing with.
Normally I treat solo ranked as an experiment since I know I'm bad, and the experiment is to see whether I eventually get matched against people on my level.

At any rate, I went Riven again and got 14/2/6 that time -- finally a win, but the OTHER team had a disconnecting person who only played like 5 minutes of the game. XD

You know what is great? Not doing well in a ranked game, have people bash you on how bad you are because of one mistake that snowballed, THEN quickly requeuing to find them again and carry their asses hard. Two must have been duoing so I saw them again and they started to freak out, but I went Kennen, who is a fairly safe champ for me, and dominated the game.

Volimar

You know what is great? Not doing well in a ranked game, have people bash you on how bad you are because of one mistake that snowballed, THEN quickly requeuing to find them again and carry their asses hard. Two must have been duoing so I saw them again and they started to freak out, but I went Kennen, who is a fairly safe champ for me, and dominated the game.

It's better when you queue against them next game and completely demolish them. Happened one time...on Dominion.....with Heimer....

Blizzard

Banned
Just got double afk in the same ranked lobby (random champions), and the two other people who ARE there were saying they were going to troll/feed. XD

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
then you get kiunch trolling with eve

Hey! I pick Eve cause I believe my teammate going to carry me! It is sign of confident and TRUST!

Just got double afk in the same ranked lobby (random champions), and the two other people who ARE there were saying they were going to troll/feed. XD

I was just going to play a ranked game today, doesn't feel like it anymore after reading all your posts lol.

Blizzard

Banned
Urgot OP

Ironically, my early game was balls, and made a comeback in mid/lategame. T'was good.
I'm actually curious...am I totally crazy and doing math wrong, or have you played like 2500+ games? Wouldn't that be like, 70 straight days worth of playing 24/7? :eek:

I think Janna is far and away the best support right now. Been having really great success as her as she counters a lot of the more popular champs right now like Kennen and can kite a lot of melee bruisers like Irelia, Shyv, Gang, etc.

Blizzard

Banned
demacia39beq.png

DEMACIA paid off with the other team surrendering tonight. Of course we didn't have the cool skins and it's free week Galio, but still!

The teamfight was such a mess at the end, with Karthus ult, Galio ult, and double Jarvan ult. Somehow we killed all five of them mid lane, and all five of us survived with a bit of health. =D

demacia39beq.png

DEMACIA paid off with the other team surrendering tonight. Of course we didn't have the cool skins and it's free week Galio, but still!

The teamfight was such a mess at the end, with Karthus ult, Galio ult, and double Jarvan ult. Somehow we killed all five of them mid lane, and all five of us survived with a bit of health. =D

I survived with more then half my health, but that last team fight was crazy...i just ulted whoever was at lowest health and then tried to silence karth but i guess i failed at the timing.

VALKYRAY

Banned
demacia39beq.png

commando skin?

Started my placement matches. 1/1 so far.

First one was so lousy. I ended up playing Alistar with a hyper super aggro Yi against a Jax and GP. I tried so damn much to stop them from killing him but our lane ended up being a catery. Ended with a 25 min surrender.

Second match. Heart sank because we had a mid Shaco because there was no other AP. Enemy had a Twitch so I thought it wasn't that bad. Ended up being a domination.
Dc1Pw.jpg

Had so much gold but I can't really change any item and I'd rather save the slot for wards. Kept buying all those buff potions instead.

I love support. I love Alistar.

Ferga

This asian girl... She infuriates me everytime i see her.... Her smile... Her laugh.... Her bubbly voice..... they are all so forced......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom