• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janna can't zone like sona or taric can. She is considered the best support at the moment, but this how you beat her in the meta I guess. Get a champ that can handle such a 2v1.

Volimar

n7y9O.jpg

Nigh unstoppable.

Boken

Banned
m5 look so good this tournament though. But yes I agree, we really need CLGeu in the scene - they're a very strong team too.

I am about to quit this game forever.

Spent 16 minutes in draft pick for dominion waiting for a champion select to end over and over due to leavers, then when the game finally loads it crashes automatically.

I reload, it crashes. This happens five times in a row. I reload my computer, then get into the game right at the defeat screen. People report me for leaving the game.

This happens at least once a week. On top of that, at least once a day I get d/c'd right in the middle of a game. I'm having fun, carrying my team, and boom...disconnected.

I re-installed my client twice. No difference.

What is the point?

I'd like some clarification if Rayven is around - when are you going to fix this horrible, horrible client?

I've been playing this game non-stop since it came out and literally the only thing that makes me want to quit is the client and this time I feel like I should just move on because Riot doesn't even seem to address the issue now.

Boken

Banned
draft pick for dominion

Anyway, I've never had those sorts of problems so I don't know if it's the client!

M5 the clear kings of the scene atm. I feel that Dig should've learnt from CLG cracking the code on M5. As it is now, CLG did a much better job vs M5 than Dig did.

EXGN

Anyway, I've never had those sorts of problems so I don't know if it's the client!

M5 the clear kings of the scene atm. I feel that Dig should've learnt from CLG cracking the code on M5. As it is now, CLG did a much better job vs M5 than Dig did.

I think both CLG teams are on par with M5. Sure, CLG NA didn't beat them, but they played them very, very closely.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
M5 the clear kings of the scene atm.
I feel like Goose or EG would've preformed better against them. CLG.eu too obviously. Teams like AAA didn't have good long term performance at the event even though they looked really good out of the gate, so I think they just need more tournament experience.

bjaelke

I feel like Goose or EG would've preformed better against them. CLG.eu too obviously. Teams like AAA didn't have good long term performance at the event even though they looked really good out of the gate, so I think they just need more tournament experience.

EG? Don't see them making it out of the group stages. Have they even competed in an offline event in season 2?

I would've preferred to see WorldElite go up against M5. They were quite impressive at IEM Guangzhou.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
In the ELO class I'm in or the normal draft games I play I've determined it really all comes down to who ganks better. Every match I've won the past few days my team has had the better jungler and warded better than the other team. Everything else has little to know baring honestly provided you just aren't intentionally feeding or something.

dimb

EG? Don't see them making it out of the group stages. Have they even competed in an offline event in season 2?
They took second place at the last IPL. There haven't actually been a great deal of offline events since season two started. Their qualifiers for the event were just harder than what most of the other teams had to go through and they got unlucky. You shouldn't really count them out. Their team is split up but they're playing in a show match that's on soon, so I guess we'll see how they do there: http://www.twitch.tv/IPLLoL

I am about to quit this game forever.

Spent 16 minutes in draft pick for dominion waiting for a champion select to end over and over due to leavers, then when the game finally loads it crashes automatically.

I reload, it crashes. This happens five times in a row. I reload my computer, then get into the game right at the defeat screen. People report me for leaving the game.

This happens at least once a week. On top of that, at least once a day I get d/c'd right in the middle of a game. I'm having fun, carrying my team, and boom...disconnected.

I re-installed my client twice. No difference.

What is the point?

I'd like some clarification if Rayven is around - when are you going to fix this horrible, horrible client?

I've been playing this game non-stop since it came out and literally the only thing that makes me want to quit is the client and this time I feel like I should just move on because Riot doesn't even seem to address the issue now.

Perhaps something running in the background causing problems?

I've never had any client problems barring mumble overlay throwing me to bugsplat on the start of a game.

bjaelke

They took second place at the last IPL. There haven't actually been a great deal of offline events since season two started. Their qualifiers for the event were just harder than what most of the other teams had to go through and they got unlucky. You shouldn't really count them out. Their team is split up but they're playing in a show match that's on soon, so I guess we'll see how they do there: http://www.twitch.tv/IPLLoL

Problem is that they haven't showed anything in a long time (5 months?). They never scrim or participate in any tournaments. In this IPL show match they're on opposing teams. I just don't see them as being relevant anymore. Dyrus probably spends more time with TSM and his smurf accounts than he does with EPIK.

dimb

These show matches are really embarrassing for EG. Is Dan Dinh even serious with these picks/builds?

EXGN

Smurfin' on my smurf with Ahri. I think I win team player award, involved with 41 of the 47 kills :p

zogYp.png

Also, ya, I know the build is kinda wierd. Had to build tanky-ish because of the unreliability of my team (all low levels). Also, Ashe kept taking blue so she could "use her scout more."

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
For those of you who are interested I have an interview with Dan Dinh after the match at SXSW that will be going up sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Smurfin' on my smurf with Ahri. I think I win team player award, involved with 41 of the 47 kills :p

Also, ya, I know the build is kinda wierd. Had to build tanky-ish because of the unreliability of my team (all low levels). Also, Ashe kept taking blue so she could "use her scout more."

lol Ashe rushing swiftness and PD, wat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom