• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

Trying a new eve build. Was going runeglaive into ludens and that was really solid damage. But Ive seen some pros try out liandrys and rylais. Gives you great sticking power and tank melting damage. I gave it a shot today and it was really good damage. Didn't get to test the sticking power as I was melting people lol. Snowballed the heck out of that match. Crushed that yi.

Gonna have to try it again.

New update on the recall bug,
We have verified the code change fixes the Recall spell issue, and are now pushing this change out to game servers in all affected regions. Once in place, final verification will occur, and then we will re-enable ranked queues. Expect another update once we either verify success and are ready to enable ranked queues, or we have found an issue and need more time.

Newt

Hemos completado las pruebas de la solución con la mayoría de los campeones. Nos hace falta probar unos pocos y dentro de las próximas horas tendremos más información. Gracias por su paciencia.

Fracas

#fuckonami
So uh Balls, Incarnation, Sneaky, and Westrice are all listed on the C9 Tempest roster now

And Westrice, Sheep, Yusui and Hard are all on the regular C9 roster

Probably subs but I dunno. What's goin on boys

So uh Balls, Incarnation, Sneaky, and Westrice are all listed on the C9 Tempest roster now

And Westrice, Sheep, Yusui and Hard are all on the regular C9 roster

Probably subs but I dunno. What's goin on boys
"They're getting relegated anyways, might as well just put them on a CS team already so they can whoop the main team's ass and get back in"

C O L L U S I O N B O Y S

"They're getting relegated anyways, might as well just put them on a CS team already so they can whoop the main team's ass and get back in"

C O L L U S I O N B O Y S

They can't play against the main team. If C9T get into the tournament and C9 don't finish last and get auto relegated, C9 have to play against the other team in the promotion tournament.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
ITS HAPPENING!

1BBun1s.png

I'M ON ODDONE STREAM BOYS

I'm about to play first game as Tahmn not as support---going top lane! Let's see how much I piss my team off getting my ass handed to me.

Going against Ekko. Hrmmm....I sense danger.

zkylon

zkylewd
hmm riot's doing a bilgewater event in argieland two saturdays from now

there's apparently drinks but it's also from 10-18hs and for all ages, so i'm not sure

i like the idea of being drunk around ppl in league cosplay and getting a free skin for it lol but it's not really free so not sure :I

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
hmm riot's doing a bilgewater event in argieland two saturdays from now

there's apparently drinks but it's also from 10-18hs and for all ages, so i'm not sure

i like the idea of being drunk around ppl in league cosplay and getting a free skin for it lol but it's not really free so not sure :I
Go~ You might meet qts

patchday

Finally got a win as Ekko earlier but that was in top lane. Never won a match with me on mid lane. I keep trying to tell the team that I'm not great and will need some help to gank the enemy-mid player. Only one time was I able to convince team to put me on top and that was an easy win.

Looks like I will have to master mid lane if I want to continue to play Ekko. Man as Vi I was able to pick whatever lane I wanted.

Wish I knew why Ekko is an auto-mid laner. Guess cause hes got tons of escapes

killatopak

Gold Member
Almost lost because of that Shen build.

Good thing we took baron without them knowing.

Finally got a win as Ekko earlier but that was in top lane. Never won a match with me on mid lane. I keep trying to tell the team that I'm not great and will need some help to gank the enemy-mid player. Only one time was I able to convince team to put me on top and that was an easy win.

Looks like I will have to master mid lane if I want to continue to play Ekko. Man as Vi I was able to pick whatever lane I wanted.

Wish I knew why Ekko is an auto-mid laner. Guess cause hes got tons of escapes

Ekko has what every mid laner wants. Mainly, mobility, waveclear, and CC.

Top lane is mostly for bruisers and tanks.

killatopak

Gold Member
nice you were the Shen player?

Btw at least last few matches with me on mid I got some nice ganks

I was the Leona.

If you really wanna go mid I have a few tips that's easy to follow

-Before doing anything like ganking or recalling always push the wave of creeps to the enemy tower.
-If the enemy laner recalls or after you kill him, make sure to recall as well after pushing the wave so he won't get an item advantage when the enemy returns to lane.
-Stick to your champions strategy. There are basically 2 types of midlaners. The assassins and the mages. Know what kind of champion you are using and use the appropriate strategy.

I basically follow this simple guide 10 tips as mid.
The only really bad item was Black Cleaver. BotRK has its place on Shen if snowballing.

Except he was not snowballing he actually died a few times and fed teemo and trynda. We actually had around 10 kill advantage from the enemy team and most of our deaths earlier on was from Shen.

Blizzard

Banned
I just learned in my last game that if you die with an unsated devourer, the purple wolf that follows you around stays where you died and whines. It's heartbreaking. :(

Blizzard

Banned
Used to my east coast ping was always 95, but I think it's been stuck at 103-106 or more for the last month or so. That's not much difference, but I feel like a small increase in the displayed ping means a larger difference in how play feels. Maybe it's just my imagination.

Tonight people were getting actual spikes in the ping bar though. Newt disconnected completely, and I was getting high ping.

A teammate and I also saw what looked like a bug in a bot game where a bot Amumu used bandage toss, stunned me as Tryndamere, and then didn't gap close. He just stayed in place. Next time he tried it, he pulled in as usual.

Tizoc

Zky-zky should totally go to that argie thing and get wasted, then come back to this thread and post while drunk.

killatopak

Gold Member
Used to my east coast ping was always 95, but I think it's been stuck at 103-106 or more for the last month or so. That's not much difference, but I feel like a small increase in the displayed ping means a larger difference in how play feels. Maybe it's just my imagination.

That's probably true my normal ping is around 32 but sometimes it goes to 80+ and I feel likr I'm moving underwater and my champ teleports or slides around and the minions stop moving for a while.

jerd

Fiora getting a slight VU with her update

Bit larger than Singed/Kass/Maokai, definitely smaller than MF though (who, while she didn't change thematically much, is close to a complete rebuild on the art side).

Yeah, Devourer sounds OP in paper but it's seemingly balanced by how long it takes to stack so counterjungling can be hilariously effective.

I think I don't have seen a single devourer jungler succeed in high level streams that aren't Shyv. Enemy junglers just pick stuff like Nid and fuck with their whole jungle.

garath

Yeah, Devourer sounds OP in paper but it's seemingly balanced by how long it takes to stack so counterjungling can be hilariously effective.

I think I don't have seen a single devourer jungler succeed in high level streams that aren't Shyv. Enemy junglers just pick stuff like Nid and fuck with their whole jungle.

I've taken to picking Eve or Kha'zix against this onslaught of devourer junglers. It usually goes very well. Shyvana really is the only standout devourer jungler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom