• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shyv is broken because Sated or not she can mostly fuck anyone up 1v1, so trying to hunt her down is a risk and if she catches wind of it you'll lose your jungle instead.

And then she gets Sated and hits you with like 20 on-hit effects in a couple autos.

patchday

Ekko has what every mid laner wants. Mainly, mobility, waveclear, and CC.

Top lane is mostly for bruisers and tanks.

Ah thanks a lot

6OkLiuW.png

So this just happened. Nami god and teto satan carrying me to plat!

Grats! May you achieve great fame!

garath

Shyv is broken because Sated or not she mostly fuck up anyone 1v1, so trying to hunt her down is a risk and if she catches wind of it you'll lose your jungle instead.

Yeah. She's one I wouldn't want to 1v1. I would not be poaching her jungle. I would be defending mine.

That's why you counterjungle the enemy counterjungler :^)

jungling against low elo players is pretty hilarious.

They never ward their jungle and rarely clear their camps on time. I looked at my Yi game yesterday and the Elise had like half my farm, and that was only because she was picking up sidelane farm at the end and I had stopped farming because I was full build, or pretty much full build. At one stage I think I had like 90 cs at 15 mins when she was at like 30 something because I just made her top side jungle my own.

Red, Wraiths and Krugs were mine most of the game.

It gets better as you get up to my elo but it's still not great.

They never ward their jungle and rarely clear their camps on time. I looked at my Yi game yesterday and the Elise had like half my farm, and that was only because she was picking up sidelane farm at the end and I had stopped farming because I was full build, or pretty much full build. At one stage I think I had like 90 cs at 15 mins when she was at like 30 something because I just made her top side jungle my own.

For me its laners. At low elo you can and sometimes are miles ahead in CS than the laners.

Shyv is broken because Sated or not she can mostly fuck anyone up 1v1, so trying to hunt her down is a risk and if she catches wind of it you'll lose your jungle instead.

And then she gets Sated and hits you with like 20 on-hit effects in a couple autos.
I way rather 1v1 her than a kayle. Kayle just wrecks everything with the amount of onhit and slows she has.

jerd

I actually think i see all 4 jungle enchantments approximately the same amount now

Of course it's not always in the jungle but still

Was the tahm on your team?

Tahm seems unusually popular. You'd think people would drop him once they realized he's bad but it seems he's getting traction? I see him all the time in high level streams.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Tahm seems unusually popular. You'd think people would drop him once they realized he's bad but it seems he's getting traction? I see him all the time in high level streams.

I've seen a lot of him in silver because he's such a simple support.

It's super annoying when they eat me as an ADC the second I take any damage though

trading, how does it work

jerd

Darien seems to be having some success with him top just judging by probuilds

Even in the losses he has a really high kda

garath

I actually think i see all 4 jungle enchantments approximately the same amount now

Of course it's not always in the jungle but still

Was the tahm on your team?

I really don't see cinderhulk much anymore. Who still builds that? Maybe Gragas? I haven't seen a Gragas in gold in like 30 games. Even Rek'sai builds warrior a lot now.

faridmon

That is me in a nutshell :(

people invade my jungle all the time...

garath

Well i still play cinderhulk junglers almost exclusively besides noc so that may be why lol

Ah hehe.

Yeah.. my last few games:

Eve vs Yi
Rek'sai (warrior) vs Shyv
Warwick vs Xin
Diana vs Nidalee
Kha'zix vs Fiddlesticks (lol)
Eve vs Shyv
Eve vs Yi
Nocturne vs Shyv

And so on. Only cinderhulk I see in my match history was a jungle GP in a normal game.

I see a nice mix of Warrior, Runeglaive and Devourer in that. Cinderhulk is pretty crappy in comparison. I'm not looking forward to the Runelglaive nerf. runeglaive is making the jungle much more AP friendly imo. It's fun. I like the variety and the matchups now (a lot of those Eves are me)

Fracas

#fuckonami
Been playing a lot of warrior into full tank/support jungler Vi lately. Seems pretty solid like it used to be earlier this season.

garath

Been playing a lot of warrior into full tank/support jungler Vi lately. Seems pretty solid like it used to be earlier this season.

I like Warrior into BC then full tank for Vi. She's an early game jungler and really likes that initial damage.

jerd

Just realized i played with someone earlier who hadn't played for over a year and jumped straight into their placements. Probably explains why they sold their stalkers on yi at 25 minutes without ever upgrading itit. Still living in the spirit stone days

Nekofrog

Banned
I think Vi is really good right now vs anyone who goes devourer. She can just murder them in their own jungle. As long as she pressures properly, the devourer will never be sated.

Goes for Lee Sin too, but when he gets outscaled he is even more useless than Vi would be.

garath

I think Vi is really good right now vs anyone who goes devourer. She can just murder them in their own jungle. As long as she pressures properly, the devourer will never be sated.

Goes for Lee Sin too, but when he gets outscaled he is even more useless than Vi would be.

That's why I really like Eve. Except for Shyvana, she can counter jungle all the devourer junglers hard on top of providing early gank pressure. She has the clear speed, the move speed, vision advantage and 1v1 kill pressure.

Blizzard

Banned
I keep having the opposite experience. Pretty much any time in bronze/silver that I see a warrior jungler on my team (Lee Sin, Xin, whoever) against a Devourer jungler, the warrior jungler has a ton of deaths and the entire team gets crushed.

It might just be bad luck though.

I keep having the opposite experience. Pretty much any time in bronze/silver that I see a warrior jungler on my team (Lee Sin, Xin, whoever) against a Devourer jungler, the warrior jungler has a ton of deaths and the entire team gets crushed.

It might just be bad lucky though.
Yeah I don't really understand why you would not go with a devourer jungler, unless you really need a tank or something like that.

subtles

Speaking of which, I'm going to try Tear/Morello on Ori as I usually just build Athene's. I haven't tried Rylai's and Liandry's either. I'm guessing there's a lot I need to experiment with.

Speaking of which, I'm going to try Tear/Morello on Ori as I usually just build Athene's. I haven't tried Rylai's and Liandry's either. I'm guessing there's a lot I need to experiment with.

Liandry's probably wouldn't be the best thing for Ori, Morellos is a fine fine items. Tears as well if you build it into archangels ASAP. Zhongyas/Rabadons instead of Rylais.

zkylon

zkylewd
PoE did say he came up with the runeglaive/nashors build because he didn't like Athenes on Orianna.
it sounds like an awful build if the free waveclear from runeglaive wasn't so stupidly broken

i'm not a fan of tear but i'll get it if i have like a free lane against like tf or something, but i don't generally like coming back to lane with a tear and playing super passive for a long while.

i want to try new roa+morellos on ori, at least u get tank stats with the catalyst and the regen from the passive is really nice in lane while you still go oom with tear and you're squishy as hell

Liandry's probably wouldn't be the best thing for Ori, Morellos is a fine fine items. Tears as well if you build it into archangels ASAP. Zhongyas/Rabadons instead of Rylais.
i like the ganked by mom haunting guise rush in certain situations

the powerspike u get is like pretty insane

subtles

I recall some players rushing Guise, but I'm guessing that's unnecessary with NLR costing less now. Everyone also seems to be taking CDR Glyphs on most midlaners now.

Edit: Beaten

also, what situations do you think it works in?

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah i take cdr/lvl glyphs on pretty much everyone but lux (since i build mejais every game and also need the ap since her waveclear is so shit) these days

and haunting guise is mostly snowballing, makes you tankier and with sorc shoes you deal like true damage but you lose some waveclear and e shield if u had bought nlr. also i kind of like sixth item liandrys on ori so it builds into a pretty decent item lategame

not sure what's more efficient now with the changed items tbh, i should experiment more but i'm having too much fun being super in-meta with viktor and azir and those guys are unfortunately really straightforward to build

zkylon

zkylewd
yup

also ori's not that big of an ego boosting champion like fizz or whatever, which is generally the types of champions that are usually bandwagon'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom