• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leak footage of Far Cry 3 Blood dragon

Gbraga

Even though it's running on the same FC3 tech, it's definitely the latter. I think they should've just called it Far Cry: Blood Dragon, and left out the 3.

But Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon sounds like the subtitle of an amazing cheesy trilogy ending movie, and I love it.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Part of me wonders if this should even have the Far Cry 3 name attached to it. People should see this as a standalone, and too many people will brush it off as an expansion.

iqXhfFXPjGIEB.gif

DILLON_predator.gif

Fuck, this is great, i NEED this in my life...bring back the 80s

Toa TAK

Banned
So, "80's: The Game"?

Could we have asked for anything more? This looks great. Everything feels just right. I didn't buy or play Far Cry 3 (yet), but I will pick this up. Definitely seems for me.

Amagon

This is like one of those Lame Pro April Fools type of games that you see in their magazine but it is real and I want it.

lmpaler

Did he just rip a dude's heart out?

Why in the hell didn't Ubi release this instead of Far Cry 3? This looks amazing! Day 1, day 1.

'Amazing' doesn't even come close to describing that short movie. I'm drooling here.

I particularly love the 'pew pew' lazer sound, straight from Terminator 2.

Only thing that worries me is how I'll be missing out on many of, if not most, the little nods to the '80s movies this is based off of. Hopefully it won't take me out of the experience too much.

Xater

This looks awesome. The commentary by the Russian somehow made it even better.

And god damn I love the Robocop gun!

Sober

Only thing that worries me is how I'll be missing out on many of, if not most, the little nods to the '80s movies this is based off of. Hopefully it won't take me out of the experience too much.
Clearly the only solution to this is .... to watch some 80s action/sci-fi movies.

I love the weapon and cyborg arm animations. I just wish the tone of the game was a bit more earnest instead of "tee hee, 80's and videogame referential humor."

black_13

Banned
Holy crap I'm surprised this is coming from Ubi.

FarCry 3 was damn good and somehow this looks even better. It's like made for anyone who grew up watching 80's badass action flicks.

Just the music synth has me excited. Day 1 bitches!

God, the boring-ass gameplay. Shame. What are you guys talking about?

Boring shooting, stupid takedown moves, the concept and music are great though.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Watching this person play is like watching hurts. "Bro, bro, bro lets go bro. Im gonna die bro. Hey bro, fuck you bro." Doesn't help that he pays zero attention to the giant arrows pointing to where he's getting shot from and keeps asking where they're shooting from.

Top Bottom