• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Guitar Hero 3 Setlist

Takuan

It all looks good. I hope Bulls On Parade is a master. I'm itching to play this... I waaaaaaant it.... neeeeeeeeed itttttttttttttttttttttt

need my fix

now

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
The Devil Went Down to Georgia?

Freaking awesome song, but seems like it would be more appropriate for Fiddle Hero. o_O

Cliffs of Dover... wow. If you haven't had the pleasure... as a guitar player, it warms my heart to see video game developers strive for credibility. I'll buy it now, though I swore I wouldn't (the game is slightly more difficult for actual guitar players).

arab

Takuan said:
It all looks good. I hope Bulls On Parade is a master. I'm itching to play this... I waaaaaaant it.... neeeeeeeeed itttttttttttttttttttttt

need my fix

now
it is

HOLY SHIT ROCK OFF WITH SATAN TENACIOUS D GHRAHGHRGAHGAHGh

LakeEarth said:
???

Tier 8:
Slayer- Raining Blood
Eric Johnson- Cliffs of Dover
Iron Maiden- Number of the Beast
Metallica- One

Boss: Lou- Guitar Battle
Encore: The Devil Went Down to Georgia

It SHOULD end with One though.

And even though I'm sure everyone here hates Slipknot, I'm happy to see Slipknot- Before I Forget, that definetly could work.
They're a silly band, but Slipknot songs could be very fun to play.

platypotamus said:
Except worthy causes, like car commercials.

One deal with Cadillac.
One deal with Jack Black that he had to bend over and kiss Page's ass for.
One deal with Puff Daddy that only existed because Page actually PLAYED with him.

Unlikely that GH would be the fourth time they've ever done it. And it'd only be the second time that actually involved a direct payout. And the Cadillac deal ended a year ago.

zsidane

Who the hell is that that boss "Lou" ??
Rodeo Clown said:
I thought Velvet Revolver was to be in the game? What happened?
I also was looking for that. Maybe Slash talked a little bit faster...

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Am I the only person who would rather have seen Mr. Brownstone
or maybe November Rain
in place of Welcome to the Jungle?

Tim-E

Looks like I'm actually going to buy a Guitar Hero game for once and not just leech off of my friends. This tracklist is just too good.

vg260

This is all RUMOR and is BS until officially announced.

Scorehero deletes all rumors, heard it from a friend comments, etc. So the fact that they took it down is meaningless.

Sure, it looks real, because it contains everything announced and pretty much every rumored song to date. There weren't that many spaces left to fill in w/ speculation.

zsidane

Rodeo Clown said:
Am I the only person who would rather have seen Mr. Brownstone
or maybe November Rain
in place of Welcome to the Jungle?
Paradise City would have been perfect.

FFChris

Gowans007 said:
screw the Encore! after One has been played (right after 6 6 6 its the number of the beast!) I will be knackered.

It ends with One.

Smash your xbox with the guitar after One. :D

I welcome Metallica, Slayer and Maiden. Excellent setlist.

Edit: Does anyone think they'll ever start doing Guitar Hero packs by genre? I know they did the 80s pack, but I'm sure packs like Indie, Metal, Classic Rock etc. would sell very well.

Gowans

FFChris said:
Smash your xbox with the guitar after One. :D

I welcome Metallica, Slayer and Maiden. Excellent setlist.

Edit: Does anyone think they'll ever start doing Guitar Hero packs by genre? I know they did the 80s pack, but I'm sure packs like Indie, Metal, Classic Rock etc. would sell very well.

Buttons will be broken on the solo.

if this was on Rock Band the Drums would be truly trashed as well.

If I ever five star it on Expert the 360 will get picked up and thrown out of the window in joy/rage.

bounchfx

sevenchaos said:
No Blind Guardian. No sale.

That's pathetic to not buy the game because of ONE band. Sure BG would fucking RULE ALL, but to hinge it on an entire purchase? whatever dude.

in other news. Disturbed and Slipknot = YUCK.

There's some sweet bands there, but once again they pick the least optimal songs.. (killswitch engage.. in flames.. both have much MUCH better songs)

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Iron Maiden- Number of the Beast

Yeah, that belongs in Tier 8, I can imagine myself swearing, lots, at this one, especially as Maiden are one of my favourite bands ever, heh.

Gowans007 said:
Buttons will be broken on the solo.

if this was on Rock Band the Drums would be truly trashed as well.

If I ever five star it on Expert the 360 will get picked up and thrown out of the window in joy/rage.

Yeah, we're going to need pics of that is/when it happens.

GCQuinton

I've seen FCPREMIX on a ton of rumor lists, but if it's true I'm happy it's in. Liked it ever since I heard on MLB 2K6. "Can't Be Saved" by Senses Fail is a pleasant surprise as well.

Gowans

Stop It said:
Yeah, we're going to need pics of that is/when it happens.

Oh there will be.

After I have ran round the block a few times screaming over my victory.

I already smashed my last laptop screens playing Frets of Fire at a party (it was an accident, pulled on the guitar while jumping around and my laptop fell to the ground from where it was hooked up to my tv :( )

M3wThr33

Banned
Rodeo Clown said:
I thought Velvet Revolver was to be in the game? What happened?
Slash made a song just for the game. He's a PART of Velvet Revolver. That's probably where the confusion comes from.

FFChris

M3wThr33 said:
Slash made a song just for the game. He's a PART of Velvet Revolver. That's probably where the confusion comes from.

It has a Velvet Revolver song in the setlist video which was posted. Though that video was probably made with a bit of list of speculation, but there have definately been rumours.

I wonder who the other two guitar legends, aside from Slash, they have drafted in for the boss battles are. I'm thinking Buckethead (the guy in jeffs avatar) would be a pretty good boss battle, I mean, who wouldn't want to go on stage with a masked guitar god wearing a KFC bucket on his head...

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
FFChris said:
I wonder who the other two guitar legends, aside from Slash, they have drafted in for the boss battles are. I'm thinking Buckethead (the guy in jeffs avatar) would be a pretty good boss battle, I mean, who wouldn't want to go on stage with a masked guitar god wearing a KFC bucket on his head...
Tom Morello and (presumably) the devil

zsidane

M3wThr33 said:
There's no confusion. Slash announced himself "She Builds Quick Machines" and "porbably another song from Libertad" to be in the game.
I think that he simply talked a little bit faster/too much (He totally f* up Activision's E3 announcement of his presence in the game, since he had done it weeks age on a TV show, and still Activision acted like dumb by making it their "BIG" E3 announcement).

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
As we move into a new page, I'd just like to say:

SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER

Day -30 pre-order.

Mojovonio

Banned
davepoobond said:
FALL OF TROY AND IN FLAMES!!

OMGGGG

Possibly the worst In Flames song too...

Ordinary Story PLZ.

Beastie Boys- Sabotage
Rage Against the Machine- Bull’s on Parade
Rolling Stones- Paint It Black
Sonic Youth- Kool Thing
Weezer- My Name Is Jonas
Smashing Pumpkins- Cherub Rock
Muse- Knights of Cydonia
The Strokes- Reptilia
Bloc Party- Hellicopter

:eek:

FUCK ROCK BAND!