• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing |OT| Mobile Naruto, Perverted Hermit

Congrats!

If you already have Rinnegan Sasuke and/or Madara, I'd probably save. If not, and you're close to Step 6, you might want to try and aim for that, if you can. Even if you got Obito, he'd be good, so you can't really lose at Step 6.

Considering we're only around a week or two behind Japan, no these units aren't power-creeped just yet, haha.
I fear I will miss out on Sasuke, but I did get Obito a few steps ago. He's a pretty good consolation prize then?

LNBL

Congrats!

If you already have Rinnegan Sasuke and/or Madara, I'd probably save. If not, and you're close to Step 6, you might want to try and aim for that, if you can. Even if you got Obito, he'd be good, so you can't really lose at Step 6.

Considering we're only around a week or two behind Japan, no these units aren't power-creeped just yet, haha.

Do we know what the next big thing will be after the shadow and light banners?

Is there a faster way to reroll then doing the tutorial?

Nope :(

I picked up the Sasuke WIS from granny cat limited, and I finally pulled Sasuke BF on step 6!

So I have enough to get another unit from GC. Who should it be? A dupe of Sasuke? Or jiraiya?

MiTYH

I am weak... pulled on step 1 of naruto again. Got Hidan, dupe SkillTsunade, and fake-gold BOD sakura.

Not overly terrible. I've now got the 3rd ability on SkillTsunade, so that's fun. Hidan will be good if I ever get dupes, all of his abilities are self healing. We'll see if I can get more stones to make it to tier 3 and maybe finally get me a Bee.

Kakaroach

So for the first time on this account I tried limit break farming the other day and I gotta say, it seems a lot better than it used to be. It was so frustrating farming them 6 plus months ago, but I think I like this trial coin system much more. That's a change that might have kept me playing back then but at least they have it now!

sakyot

Here is my worthy units at the moment.
I think I've hit the sweet spot.
I am still early on the story:
Stage 6.
I used most of my co op gems already.

My roster:
Naruto Seal of Light (Light blazing banner)
2x Sasuke Seal of Dark (Dark blazing banner) (feed dupe or what? :s)
Madara The Vilest Name (Dark blazing banner)
Tsunade The Will of Blooming Flames (Light blazing banner)
Sasuke Darkness of deep hatred
Sasuke World within
Kakashi Unique eyes
Karin Acute perception
Naruto Child of Prophecy
Naruto indomable ninja way (Free gift?)

I think this is a great start, but I am still really noob.
I don't know how to get luck and what is luck for and how to equip it.
I still have the rookie mission to acomplish a Sakura with 80% luck, but I don't even know how to, or what I should do with her after.
I'm still really confused about the potions and the foods, but I'm just guessing the foods are just EXP fodder, the potions no idea.
I also noticed I have one Acquisition stone which I have no idea what it does.
I used the granny limited store coins on the sasuke cause they told me it was a good burster.

Last but not least. I know i barely have any gems left and I won't have many other soon.
Is there anything I should be aiming for now?
I'm just completing story now as I go, really slowly, I can barely equip any of my good characters because of lack of team level.

Should I save gems and keep pulling on anything or save?
Whom should I use my foods on? what about other materials?
Why do people join me on these noob story missions? Like i'm talking about high level guys joining me for what??
Any other tips? :D

Adeptrain

You have a great account I think :) So6p Naruto+Rin Sasuke+Madara+Tsunade is an incredible account to start with. I just started recently myself, so my info might not be completely accurate, but I'll try to answer all your questions.

First, go to a character status page and you'll see under sync skill: Health, strength, luck, range, cost. To the right is special abilities like attack boost, self-heal, etc.

The right skills are unlocked by feeding dupes. The reason So6p Naruto is so OP right now is cause he has two 300 self-heals, which means if you unlock both heals...Naruto will heal for 600 health every turn. Your aquisition stone will act as a dupe for any character and unlock one of these skills. Ah, feeding dupes (or the stone) also lowers the cost of the unit. They're really rare though, so make sure to use them on your best characters to unlock a good skill.

Luck. When you start a mission, you will see a lucky drop rate under the front/back row team screen. This is for the gold box each mission/level has available. The percentage is determined by your leader's luck stat. Your top, best card's luck stat will be low because the only way to raise the luck stat is to....feed dupes!!!! Thus, Chrono recommended us all to farm dancing cherry blossom sakura from the rookie missions (you can get two from each run) and feed all the dupes (like 60? copies) to raise her luck stat to 80. (she also heals passively from the back row, so she's cool).

So, basically. Start the mission with your sakura in the leader position (front left) to take advantage of her luck stat, them move her to the back and use your So6p for the mission. Ah, and you need to awaken Sakura to a 5* to max her luck to 80.

Ramen/Pills
Ramen is for xp. Feed them to whoever you use the most. (your 4 main mentioned above)

Pills give permanent attack and health boost. next to health/strength on the character screen is a small magnifying glass with a + inside. press on that to open your bonus values. This screen breaks down the source of your health and strength. Base/ +value / abilities. Abilities are from unlocking the right hand side abilities and the +value are from pills. I think the max is +300 health and +100 attack from pills.

Hope this helps.

Ugh, I've tried rerolling about 5 times now and no Seal of Light Narutos

This is heartbreaking lol

I've gotten Tsunade and Bee like 20 times off the banner

Jeffrey

woot finally got sasuke off his banner by stage 6.

bah can't awaken him.

also started watching boruto, seems kinda fun, but wish stuff was happening lol.

Radian8

So, I've almost got my Madara up to 99 Luck which i'm so stoked about, considering i've only been playing for a week. Hopefully I can reach the 99 goal by the time it finishes!
I did a couple more rolls and managed to get an extra So6P Naurto and also rolled 2 new Sasukes which i'm so stoked about.
Do you think it's worth while merging the doubles to power them up?

I also rolled a 8 gates Lee and farmed the weights require to power him up to Level 6 which i'm SO happy about :D

Also, i'm sitting on 150 pearls and I have a 25 multi roll on Sasuke's banner available, you think it's worthwhile doing it at the price, perhaps to see if I can get Madara or Obito? Or should I save my pearls now for another event since i've got the 2 'big' characters now?

linkent

So, I've almost got my Madara up to 99 Luck which i'm so stoked about, considering i've only been playing for a week. Hopefully I can reach the 99 goal by the time it finishes!
I did a couple more rolls and managed to get an extra So6P Naurto and also rolled 2 new Sasukes which i'm so stoked about.
Do you think it's worth while merging the doubles to power them up?

I also rolled a 8 gates Lee and farmed the weights require to power him up to Level 6 which i'm SO happy about :D

Also, i'm sitting on 150 pearls and I have a 25 multi roll on Sasuke's banner available, you think it's worthwhile doing it at the price, perhaps to see if I can get Madara or Obito? Or should I save my pearls now for another event since i've got the 2 'big' characters now?

try to clear the S stage, pretty easy seriously.
just use Naruto + Sakura Behind, Sasuke + Sakura behind. friend Naruto with dupe path, with a healer behind.
clear it and the Madara is 5 Lucks.

If you have a team of full Wis units, then merge the Sasuke, if not, you could keep both as he is pretty crazy good even without dupes. provided that you can fit him inside the team cost.

Both banner are always good to pull.
OT Naruto/SKL Tsunade/Utakata in Naruto banner.
Madara/Bee/Obito in Sasuke Banner.

You'd think having So6p Naruto and Madara would let me clear new Madara raid on second difficulty at least. but nope, if his Ult hits more than one character I am done in from full health instantly. I don't have team cost to mitigate that damage and I cannot reliably dump my ults on him, cuz that usually places my people into way of his ult, nor can I even bring all 3 with me due to Juubito before him.

MiTYH

You'd think having So6p Naruto and Madara would let me clear new Madara raid on second difficulty at least. but nope, if his Ult hits more than one character I am done in from full health instantly. I don't have team cost to mitigate that damage and I cannot reliably dump my ults on him, cuz that usually places my people into way of his ult, nor can I even bring all 3 with me due to Juubito before him.

Honestly, stick to MP. 99 luck lead and Naruto So6P, get at least one friend with another naruto. Easily stalling and two ultimate wins it easily

chrono01

I have no 99 luck units
Did you farm the Rookie Trial Sakura to 80 luck? If so, you could use her.

If you can't afford a full team now, co-op is definitely your next best bet, and with SO6P Naruto, it should be easy to find a group. Just lead with your highest luck character and you should (in theory) be fine. Anything lower than 80 luck is liable to get you kicked, unfortunately. :(

Radian8

Got my Madara to 99 luck :D

I used my Sakura with 80 luck from rookie missions and in second slot used SO6P Naruto and simply joined multiplayer games, smashed through it pretty quickly to get him to 99 since on S rank you get 10 luck a time via 2 dupes.

The interesting thing is using Sakura has taught him how important it is to have a healer on those raids on the back row, even when you feel you are OP. One wrong move can throw the thing and good ol' Sakura saved many missions from the brink heh.

I'm tempted to try and farm Suigetsu to 99, but that will take a heck of a lot longer than Madara and only a couple of days left. He's currently on 28 luck...hmmm...

Jeffrey

out of mp pearls.

not sure whats the best way to get pearls lol. maybe i should buy some pearls... but damn its not cheap! like a 10 summon is like $30 >.>"

Almost cleared Ninja Road but died on 20 and guess why... too many turns ruined cuz cancelling movement is too rpecise. I have to carefully out char into exact spot, even few pixels of base and I waste my turn... why not have a big ass cancell button. Multitouch is a thing >_>

MiTYH

New ninja road... god help us all. Though as you said Chrono, So6P will make it effortless. Hopefully fast, I know the last one took a while. Is the unit any good? I haven't looked into it much, but I know Fuu was as must-have maxed. This one, not entirely sure, I think I'll get one copy then go with the shard pieces unless I'm missing something

EDIT: Holy crashing batman. I'm on my first Ninja Road, it's crashed 3 times and I just reached stage 8. This is not going to be fun....

Also for those who want it, here's a great guide for this ninja road: https://www.reddit.com/r/NarutoBlazing/comments/6xq85o/ninja_road_season_6_guide/

If you have WIS Obito, get his charka full before stage 8, then launch his ultimate right away. Gets you the max combo bonus easily

EDIT2: Now add 3 more crashing as it tries to load from a crash. Ridiculous...

How's the Sakura you get with the 24.99 bundle? Considering dropping some coin because I really want to do at least 1 more pull on the BF light banner...

Also I picked up Jiraiya from GC, hopefully he's a decent get?

Really kicking myself for clearing out the rookie missions trial because I didn't fully max my Sakura luck. What a blunder!

linkent

How's the Sakura you get with the 24.99 bundle? Considering dropping some coin because I really want to do at least 1 more pull on the BF light banner...

Also I picked up Jiraiya from GC, hopefully he's a decent get?

Really kicking myself for clearing out the rookie missions trial because I didn't fully max my Sakura luck. What a blunder!

She is outdated, need to be LB to be decent.
the only bundle character i would consider is the Tsunade and Sasuke.
lsdKYPB.png

MiTYH

Finally got through NinjaRoad... apparently there's a bug or something around stage 10 where you're in an infinite loop of crashing. Had to cancel the run and restart it.

Naruto So6P with both healing abilities, and Heart Madara in back row, is enough to get you through most of the entire run. I did them solo for about the first 15 stages, save for map 8 where I used Obito's ultimate for the hitcount bonus.

Second team was all AOE, including WIS Obito, and healers like Fuu and SKL Kabuto.

Third team I didn't even touch. I'll probably fill it with units I want to level.

Was a reasonably fast run, first 10 or so stages I could Auto, save for a boss or two

So, can i get multiple aquisition stones from one Ninja Road?

UPD: nvmd, it's a one time reward. Shame, I want to unlock second healing skill for So6P

MiTYH

So, can i get multiple aquisition stones from one Ninja Road?

UPD: nvmd, it's a one time reward. Shame, I want to unlock second healing skill for So6P

You can get shards each Ninja Road though. 6 shards (I think, maybe 5) = 1 stone. 1 shard is 100000 points so.... get running

MiTYH

Welp got wrecked by stage 20 in ninja road. Any tips?

You made it to stage 20, good job!

- Save chakra in early stages so you can just "GO" at the beginning.
- Focus on arms/legs first, they'll get annoying. I believe my fully leveled WIS Obito's Ultimate KO'd all at once. Otherwise, focus your AOE teams on them. Heart-Madara can KO the top two, bunch of others can chip away at the bottom two
- Then, just focus on the main body. Bottom-left corner is a safe space to hide/so some heals, if necessary. Otherwise, remember you have two other teams (hopefully!) to swap in. If not, go farm some ramen and get some members at a higher level for more health. NR is around for 2 weeks, plenty of time

Jeffrey

You made it to stage 20, good job!

- Save chakra in early stages so you can just "GO" at the beginning.
- Focus on arms/legs first, they'll get annoying. I believe my fully leveled WIS Obito's Ultimate KO'd all at once. Otherwise, focus your AOE teams on them. Heart-Madara can KO the top two, bunch of others can chip away at the bottom two
- Then, just focus on the main body. Bottom-left corner is a safe space to hide/so some heals, if necessary. Otherwise, remember you have two other teams (hopefully!) to swap in. If not, go farm some ramen and get some members at a higher level for more health. NR is around for 2 weeks, plenty of time
Yeah just pulled Sasuke. Need to wait for ascension mat. Should make it easier lol.

Just rerolled a account with Naruto Uzumaki "Seal of Light" and another account with Sasuke Uchiha "Seal of Shadow". Which character would be the best to start out with?

chrono01

Welp got wrecked by stage 20 in ninja road. Any tips?
Nice job making it that far!

Honestly, the best advice I can give is to make sure all of your jutsu are charged for the boss floors (5/10/15 and 20), so you can go all out on them. Just stall on the floors in-between, but keeping one of the mobs (ideally a healer) alive and just have your healers stall in one corner while one of your character tanks the enemy (preferably, one with an attribute strong to him/her). AOE jutsu is best, since it can kill off many of the limbs for the bosses while also targeting the main point, but you'll want strong single target jutsu for the enemies in-between boss floors, to make to easier to kill them off while selectively keeping one alive to stall.

I'm not sure who you have character-wise, but I'd slot your best single target/AOE jutsu users, as many as you can. I can get by without any healers, with SO6P/Madara/Bee doing all of my healing through their abilities/skills, but if you have a smaller team, you can try bringing the Rookie Mission Sakura (or two) along as a safety net. Also, don't feel bad in creating a "suicide team" to bring in first, to knock down the enemies' HP a bit before you bring in your strongest team (can help on Floor 20, if that's the one you're having most difficulty with).

Pulled Sasuke soul shrowded in sorrow and killer bee on step 3...how are they?
Both are nice characters actually, so you did good!

Just rerolled a account with Naruto Uzumaki "Seal of Light" and another account with Sasuke Uchiha "Seal of Shadow". Which character would be the best to start out with?
Definitely Naruto.

Sasuke is great as well, but Naruto (especially once you start unlocking his abilities) is game-breaking.

chrono01

Awesome thanks alot!
No worries, congrats on the pull!

If you need/want advice, just skim through this topic a bit, especially the last few pages or so (as we've had a number of new people start playing, so beginner tips have already been discussed a bit). If you still want to know anything, feel free to ask!

Arrgh!! I really really want to get killer bee someday. :) No idea about sasuke, but Blue Killer bee is supposed to be one of the best body characters out right now.
He's probably the best, if you're talking nuking potential. Hashirama is better at AOE, though (obviously).

I hope you get him some day! His abilities are nice too, all of that healing...

MiTYH

Hey guys I started a week ago I was wondering if I could get some advices for the ninja road.

Here is my current roster:
https://i.imgur.com/e3ez98V.jpg

Also, can I somehow make the 28 cost missions? I know it depends on the missions, but I have no dupes, are any of these worthy and managable to do the 28 cost? I should mention I still haven't done any, it seems really hard.

https://i.imgur.com/gftt0d8.jpg

Have any abilities on that So6P Naruto? Him and Heart-Madara can solo most of the content.

Honestly though, focus more on leveling/awakening units. You're new, so it's not that bad, but get those units awoken asap, like Sasuke, Bee, hiroshima (can't spell), etc

Both are nice characters actually, so you did good!

Arrgh!! I really really want to get killer bee someday. :) No idea about sasuke, but Blue Killer bee is supposed to be one of the best body characters out right now.
Ok awesome! I read a little about him so I'm pretty stoked. Tho the thing with this game I'm finding is if I don't pull dupes I get a bit worried ...haha

Anyway, thanks! Gotta say I really love the game (and Dokkan Battle). It's nice to have some new games to play besides Brave Exvius.

sakyot

Have any abilities on that So6P Naruto? Him and Heart-Madara can solo most of the content.

Honestly though, focus more on leveling/awakening units. You're new, so it's not that bad, but get those units awoken asap, like Sasuke, Bee, hiroshima (can't spell), etc

I don't have any abilities on anyone.
I still have one stone to use.

My Light banner is at 9/10, I am struggling but trying hard to get more 50 pearls before the banner is over, which I think I can smoothly achieve.
I'm awaking the bee now, will try to get some units leveled up, but from your comment I can do this with madara and naruto even without abilities?

Also about the 28 cost, nothing I can do right? I don't wanna rush things, but I realize I wanna try to pull on these 2 banners for as much as I can until it's over!

MiTYH

I don't have any abilities on anyone.
I still have one stone to use.

My Light banner is at 9/10, I am struggling but trying hard to get more 50 pearls before the banner is over, which I think I can smoothly achieve.
I'm awaking the bee now, will try to get some units leveled up, but from your comment I can do this with madara and naruto even without abilities?

Also about the 28 cost, nothing I can do right? I don't wanna rush things, but I realize I wanna try to pull on these 2 banners for as much as I can until it's over!

Yeah don't worry on the 28 cost ones. They come back, consider it forced savings!

Speaking of, pulled on stage 2 for Naruto, mostly to ensure I get coins for another unit.... 2 golds... god Heart-Deidara, and ANOTHER SAGE NARUTO!

I think this one I'll keep as a second. My primary is at 3/6 abilities, and I have 1 stone on hand so far. Might invest in him, or might invest in my second to get two auto-healers. Decisions decisions... Plus now I need 42 more pearls to do a final summon and maybe get a Bee

EDIT: Hey, finally finished a NR without crashing (too much, crashed once). With leftovers and the first time bonus, I'm at 72k coins. Doing math at 6k a run, that's 72 full runs to complete it, or 6 runs a day. Completely doable, if the game would just stay stable enough for me to actually finish a round in time. I lost all of yesterday essentially.

Adeptrain

Day 16 of my new account :)
I just finally finished up Ninja Road and got my stone! I don't think I'll be farming it for granny points, it's really time consuming doing 20 lvls.

I have completely unlocked all abilities and max lowered the cost on my So6p Naruto!
I also made my first 99 luck unit with Madara!
And I'm slowly awakening all my units and leveling them up.
Not bad for 16 days I think :)

This is the first gacha game where I actually want dupes as the abilities and lowered unit cost are really really important.

Kakaroach

I want to be really excited about this game but the crashing prcblem is getting to me. I've tried to open up the app 10 times now and it's failed each time. Just trying to get the login for the day is rough and I really hope they fix this issue soon.

MiTYH

I want to be really excited about this game but the crashing prcblem is getting to me. I've tried to open up the app 10 times now and it's failed each time. Just trying to get the login for the day is rough and I really hope they fix this issue soon.

If it makes you feel better, this happened about a month ago, NR time too I think. It got straightened out in a day or so. Yesterday I couldn't get on at all, today I had a few crashes, but for the moooooost part, it's stable. Or at least, when it crashes, I can get back in right away.

Crashes always seem to be a part of this game, sadly. Usually it's not that bad though.

chrono01

I haven't had any crash issues (thankfully), it seems like I'm one of the lucky ones (I probably just cursed myself). I have been reading a lot about it, both here as well as Reddit, so I absolutely know it's a thing.

Here's hoping, whatever the cause is, that it's fixed soon.

Limit

It's been a long time since I have played a gacha game featuring a singular game breaking character. I started this game week and a half ago. Got Naruto seal of light and now have cleared the whole story mode, all featured emergency missions at all difficulties, and just finished ninja road too. Ninja road was the most surprising one. Team 1 featuring SoL naruto cleared everything for me. Now he heals 600 hp per turn. He is stronger than ever before but there is now nothing left to do. I can farm emergency missions for those character drops but I don't need them. Have a way better character at my disposal. Multiplayer is too iffy for me to enjoy pvp stuff.

It's crazy they released a character like SoL Naruto in the first place.

chrono01

is there a calendar of dailies lol.

why is it never wisdom scrolls :/

needa evolve my sasuke
You're in luck, tomorrow is WIS scroll/ramen day.

As for the schedule, it's:

Sunday - Red Scrolls/Ramen
Monday - Green Scrolls/Ramen
Tuesday - Blue Scrolls/Ramen
Wednesday Yellow Scrolls/Ramen
ThursdayPurple Scrolls/Ramen
Friday - Ryo/Mixed-Color Scrolls
Saturday - Ryo/Mixed-Color Ramen

It's been a long time since I have played a gacha game featuring a singular game breaking character. I started this game week and a half ago. Got Naruto seal of light and now have cleared the whole story mode, all featured emergency missions at all difficulties, and just finished ninja road too. Ninja road was the most surprising one. Team 1 featuring SoL naruto cleared everything for me. Now he heals 600 hp per turn. He is stronger than ever before but there is now nothing left to do. I can farm emergency missions for those character drops but I don't need them. Have a way better character at my disposal. Multiplayer is too iffy for me to enjoy pvp stuff.

It's crazy they released a character like SoL Naruto in the first place.
Yeah, I'm not entirely sure how they're going to balance content around him, since not everyone has him at their disposal. Granted, even if he remains a God, people will still pull for their favorites anyway, and power-creep is always a factor in this style of game so he will be outclasses eventually (although, I'm guessing it will take a long while).

I'm only one Acquisition Stone away from unlocking his lower chakra cost, then I'm going to begin work on my second SO6P Naruto andstart unlocking his abilities (at least up until the second heal). Considering how over-powered just a single SO6P Naruto is, I kind of want to see how running 3x him in the front row will be.

Top Bottom