• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing |OT| Mobile Naruto, Perverted Hermit

Adeptrain

Geh! My efforts to perfect each story chapter is taking forever! Before I move on to the hard chapters, I want to get perfects for all the drops...but I keep getting stuck! Currently, I'm stuck on 2-2, that stupid 2* masked anbu refuses to drop!!!! I've run it 15 times now with my new 99 luck madara!!! GAHHHHH!!!!!

Edit: Oops. Okay, don't be stupid like me :/ Seems that since I kept autoing the mission, my guys kept killing kakashi in the final lvl, thus ending the mission with the 2 masked anbu he comes with unkilled. The anbu drops randomly from killing the masked anbu that show up with kakashi on the final level :/ Lesson learned!!

Jeffrey

How much atk health pots can you on a unit? What's the cap?

Getting pearls now is tough lol. It's weird the missions for hard stuff that give pearls kinda require you to have good shit for each type to begin with lol.

linkent

How much atk health pots can you on a unit? What's the cap?

Getting pearls now is tough lol. It's weird the missions for hard stuff that give pearls kinda require you to have good shit for each type to begin with lol.
Depends on rarity
6* 300hp 100atk
5* 200hp 75atk
4* 100hp? 50atk

linkent

Ninja Road is such a grind. They really need to increase the amount of coins earned per run. :/
Double/triple the stamina, double/triple the coin gained.
Everyone is happy.
Not that i dont want to do it.
My phone get hot like lava playing it. Zzz

chrono01

Double/triple the stamina, double/triple the coin gained.
Everyone is happy.
Not that i dont want to do it.
My phone get hot like lava playing it. Zzz
Yeah, bigger risk if you fail (more stamina per run) but a larger reward. I like that, I wish they'd implement something of that nature.

My phone doesn't necessarily get hot, but it drains the battery like crazy. It actually drains my battery faster than it charges when it's plugged in and I'm running NR. That's pretty insane.

Hey guys so I just started this game (as I just posted in the dokkan OT) and I think I'll stick with this for a while at least since. I did 3 pretty good multipulls on the shadow banner (got 2 Sasukes and Madara as well as Aggressive Strategist Tatuya and Laz Guy Shikamaru Nara, no idea if those are good). I read the Naruto from the Light banner is really good too so should I switch to that banner? Also what are some of the easier f2p pearls I can get quickly? And when/how should I go about awakening my units? Team cost is still an issue and I have no idea how hard it is to get the materials I need.

My ID is 704.339.411.418 if anyone wants to add me

linkent

Hey guys so I just started this game (as I just posted in the dokkan OT) and I think I'll stick with this for a while at least since. I did 3 pretty good multipulls on the shadow banner (got 2 Sasukes and Madara as well as Aggressive Strategist Tatuya and Laz Guy Shikamaru Nara, no idea if those are good). I read the Naruto from the Light banner is really good too so should I switch to that banner? Also what are some of the easier f2p pearls I can get quickly? And when/how should I go about awakening my units? Team cost is still an issue and I have no idea how hard it is to get the materials I need.

Welcome HT.
Sasuke and Madara is top tier pull that will help you go through everything easily.
But Naruto (with dupes for healing) is the current best unit in game.
Since you already have the 2 top tier in Sasuke Banner. It is not a bad idea to switch banner.
Depending on how many gems you can get, pulling for more Sasuke (step 9) is good too.
Tatsuya and Shikamaru, if you got them at 5*, are the so called fake gold which is awakened 4*.
They are both good 4* 1 for jutsu sealing(dokkan seal super), while the later is for immobilisation(dokkan stun). And both are high chance especially after dupes.

Currently Sasuke and Naruto will need purple and yellow 4* scrolls. Which you need to awaken from the bronze 3*. Both need 5x4* scroll
While most 5* unit need 2x4* and 2x3* of their respective color. The scroll event change daily.
Remember to enhance unit directly to max level to save cost.
Unlike Dokkan, this game is very restrictive on Zenny.

Thanks. Unfortunately my first multi on the light banner was a total dud. By the way, given my pulls, which character should I get with the first anniversary coins?

Welcome HT.
Sasuke and Madara is top tier pull that will help you go through everything easily.
But Naruto (with dupes for healing) is the current best unit in game.
Since you already have the 2 top tier in Sasuke Banner. It is not a bad idea to switch banner.
Depending on how many gems you can get, pulling for more Sasuke (step 9) is good too.
Tatsuya and Shikamaru, if you got them at 5*, are the so called fake gold which is awakened 4*.
They are both good 4* 1 for jutsu sealing(dokkan seal super), while the later is for immobilisation(dokkan stun). And both are high chance especially after dupes.

Currently Sasuke and Naruto will need purple and yellow 4* scrolls. Which you need to awaken from the bronze 3*. Both need 5x4* scroll
While most 5* unit need 2x4* and 2x3* of their respective color. The scroll event change daily.
Remember to enhance unit directly to max level to save cost.
Unlike Dokkan, this game is very restrictive on Zenny.

Hey linkent, by enhance unit directly to Max level to save cost, what do you mean? Want to make sure I am not doing something wrong haha

linkent

Hey linkent, by enhance unit directly to Max level to save cost, what do you mean? Want to make sure I am not doing something wrong haha
Cost of enhancing = (unit level x 100) per material.
You can level a unit 1-70 with 2/2/2 4*/3*/2* ramen for 600 ryo.
But if you slowly rise their level with low level ramen, the cost increase alot.
And it increase tremendously when you are fusing pills at max level.

So try to make 1 unit to 70 with 2/2/2 ramen.
Awaken them.
Use 4/5* farmable units.
Make 3x100hp and 2x50atk.
Feed that 6* unit with this 5 units with 5x5* ramen will cost you less than 10k $$.

Voror

Decided to take a look at this one after seeing HT's posts in the Dokkan thread and already being curious when I found out this exists (Is there one of these for every big Shounen series out there? I'm wondering now if I should be expecting a YYH, HxH or Hero Academia games). I actually like the gameplay in this one from what I've seen so far.

Thinking of doing a re-roll to see if I can get Naruto/Sasuke/Madara from those banners with the two pulls they give you enough for at the start.

Did one pull on each and got Obito, Lone Survivor Sasuke (not sure yet on best way to shorten these), Blowing Gale Naruto, God's Messenger Konan, and Unique Eyes Blooming Kakashi.

That single pull they give you gave me an Kakashi Copier of 1k Tech.. Is that one fixed? It seems like the one they had as a helper in the first mission.

Also seem to have gotten a bunch of free 5* so not sure if those would happened if I re-rolled. Considering doing so since I was hoping to get either the Sasuke or Naruto since I imagine they're good. Seems like Madara would be great too.

Is there a current tier list? The one linked in the OP goes nowhere.

MiTYH

Decided to take a look at this one after seeing HT's posts in the Dokkan thread and already being curious when I found out this exists (Is there one of these for every big Shounen series out there? I'm wondering now if I should be expecting a YYH, HxH or Hero Academia games). I actually like the gameplay in this one from what I've seen so far.

Thinking of doing a re-roll to see if I can get Naruto/Sasuke/Madara from those banners with the two pulls they give you enough for at the start.

Did one pull on each and got Obito, Lone Survivor Sasuke (not sure yet on best way to shorten these), Blowing Gale Naruto, God's Messenger Konan, and Unique Eyes Blooming Kakashi.

That single pull they give you gave me an Kakashi Copier of 1k Tech.. Is that one fixed? It seems like the one they had as a helper in the first mission.

Also seem to have gotten a bunch of free 5* so not sure if those would happened if I re-rolled. Considering doing so since I was hoping to get either the Sasuke or Naruto since I imagine they're good. Seems like Madara would be great too.

No real easy way to shorten names. Generally stick with the element-name, which works for almost everyone except naruto/sasuke who have about 13356391535 varieties.

The free single pull the tutorial makes you do is set, one of 4 units. None are that great, though I think Sasuke is the best of them, personally. At least he has counter and a fast jutsu

I'd reroll for at least So6P Naruto. He really is gamebreaking. Madara is too, but he's on the other banner, so the choice is yours.

And yes, there are one of these games for most shonen ones. There is a Hero Academia one (Smash tap) but it's JPN only... for now

-------

I'm still at that sweet spot of needing 6 NR completions a day, some bonus stages are helping, but I know it's gonna fall short over the weekend when I play less (ironically). If I can get... 3 more shards (cashed in 1 already) that'll be fine, I think. I only need one more for a stone, but it's never too early to start saving for the next one

I'm in the same boat. I got 2 different 5 star Tsunades, Killerbee and Ino but I guess I should be holding out for a Naruto card. This game seems a lot more complex than Dokkan Battle in terms of training and leveling characters.

Voror

No real easy way to shorten names. Generally stick with the element-name, which works for almost everyone except naruto/sasuke who have about 13356391535 varieties.

The free single pull the tutorial makes you do is set, one of 4 units. None are that great, though I think Sasuke is the best of them, personally. At least he has counter and a fast jutsu

I'd reroll for at least So6P Naruto. He really is gamebreaking. Madara is too, but he's on the other banner, so the choice is yours.

And yes, there are one of these games for most shonen ones. There is a Hero Academia one (Smash tap) but it's JPN only... for now

-------

Thanks I'll do that then. Trying to actually but I can't seem to find the folder for the game like it advises in the reroll guide so not sure what I'm supposed to do.

I imagine there Hero Academia one is just a matter of time then. No surprise to find there's a One Piece one as well.

I'm in the same boat. I got 2 different 5 star Tsunades, Killerbee and Ino but I guess I should be holding out for a Naruto card. This game seems a lot more complex than Dokkan Battle in terms of training and leveling characters.

Definitely in terms of battle system though I haven't really looked at the training in this game yet.

Edit: ah found it I think. Sort of worried this could mess with my data for Dokkan so need to make sure they aren't shared.

Edit 2: Got Madara this time though that was the only gold pull I got from a draw on each. Might keep rerolling to see if I can get better.

Pulled the Naruto with Kakashi, Itachi and Hinata. I'm assuming the Itachi and Hinata are like awakened SSRs since they're already 5 stars.

chrono01

Nice to see some new faces here!

Rinnegan Sasuke and Madara are both top tier units (Sasuke more geared towards PVP, but can hold his own in PVE content as well). Madara is good just about anywhere, PVE/PVP/NR, you name it.

Since you have 2 out of the 3 advertised characters on Sasuke's banner, I'd definitely switch over to Naruto's and see if you can grab him. He's (arguably) the strongest character currently in the game right now, that only gets better with dupes/Acquisition Stones. Not to take anything away from Sasuke/Madara, but SO6P Naruto is just one another level. Bee, one of the characters advertised on Naruto's banner, is the best single target Body nuke, and Tsunade one of the better SKL/healers. You could definitely make use of either of them, but I'd aim for Naruto if you can. He really is that good, so try to do as many multi-pulls as you can on his banner as Step 6 will give you a 1 in 3 chance of getting him, and Step 9 will give you a copy guaranteed (not sure you'll have enough time to farm enough pearls for Step 9, though).

As for pearls to earn quickly, I'd do as much multiplayer as you can, as you gain one pearl for each new player you team up with (to a maximum of 110). After that, your best bet is to do the story missions, as the individual missions related to the Emergency Missions (that you can grind pearls through) might be a bit too much in the beginning (since they generally require specific team compositions). Don't worry though, these missions always return eventually, so even if you can't earn the free pearls now you will get another chance in the future. Just consider them saved until then.

Before all of that though, I'd grind out numerous of the Rookie Trial Sakura (she drops at 4* but can be evolved to 5*) to max Luck (80). You do this by fusing dupes into your main until you hit the cap (you need to evolve her to 5* for the luck cap to be increased to 80 as well as unlock her final ability). I personally farmed six of her, but that's overkill. I'd personally farm one copy to 80 luck, and then another two just so all of her abilities are unlocked and her cost is lowered. She'll be invaluable to you early on, as her buddy/field skill is great, and she has an on-demand heal jutsu if things get difficult.

You could maybe try to level your Sasuke/Madara, get those Trial Sakura, and attempt Ninja Road. It's around for a little more than a week so no rush, but if you can manage to complete it you'll earn an Acquisition Stone that can be treated as a dupe to unlock an ability on any character you want, as well as lower their cost. They're super useful, and relatively rare, but you can always earn more when future Ninja Road appear.

Aside from that, just focus/level your strongest characters (Sasuke/Madara) and take things slow. It might seem a little overwhelming at the start, but it's really not bad once you get settled in.

I also sent you an invite, name is Chrono.

Pulled the Naruto with Kakashi, Itachi and Hinata. I'm assuming the Itachi and Hinata are like awakened SSRs since they're already 5 stars.
It depends on the Itachi/Hinata, as there are 5* base versions of both (two of Itachi and one of Hinata, not including seasonal/limited time ones). Not sure which ones you have, though.

Before all of that though, I'd grind out numerous of the Rookie Trial Sakura (she drops at 4* but can be evolved to 5*) to max Luck (80). You do this by fusing dupes into your main until you hit the cap (you need to evolve her to 5* for the luck cap to be increased to 80 as well as unlock her final ability). I personally farmed six of her, but that's overkill. I'd personally farm one copy to 80 luck, and then another two just so all of her abilities are unlocked and her cost is lowered. She'll be invaluable to you early on, as her buddy/field skill is great, and she has an on-demand heal jutsu if things get difficult.

How do I farm her? I already completed the rookie trials, my Sakura only has 5 luck tho.

Voror

Third reroll and I got SO6P Naruto, though nothing else good. I think I may keep this one though since he's such a good pull and see what I can get while those other banners are still up. Hopefully I can get Sasuke and Madara, though others on those two seem quite good as well.

Kakaroach

How do I farm her? I already completed the rookie trials, my Sakura only has 5 luck tho.
If you accepted the ninja trial rewards the mission goes away for good.

Speaking of ninja trial, I didn't realize hitting certain ranks was time limited. I have 2 days going from 80 to 90 and of course that isn't going to happen. Most other games keep those rewards up so it kind of sucks to miss out on the pearls. At least the crashing hasn't been as bad recently.

chrono01

You were supposed to farm additional copies of her via running the very first one stamina Rookie Trial (the one where she dropped) repeatedly. Unfortunately, once you complete the mission for the trial and accept the reward, the trial itself disappears and you're no longer able to run it. There's hope that Bandai Namco will bring her back in some form later on (maybe through the return of the Rookie Trials?), but as of right now, that was the only way to farm her. As for her luck, each drop comes at one luck so you needed to farm 80 copies to max her luck out at 5* (80 luck total). This isn't the highest luck can go, as 6* characters (the ones you farm via Impacts) can go to 99 luck, but she is/was an easy 80 luck character for new accounts, assuming you could farm her. It sounds like you (at least) farmed enough copies of her to max out her 5* abilities, so that's good at least.

If you only have a single copy, it's not the end of the world, although she does help out a lot (especially early on, when Team Cost is a limiting factor).

Third reroll and I got SO6P Naruto, though nothing else good. I think I may keep this one though since he's such a good pull and see what I can get while those other banners are still up. Hopefully I can get Sasuke and Madara, though others on those two seem quite good as well.
Yeah, SO6P is a great start, congrats!

Definitely switch over to the Sasuke banner and aim for him or Madara (or both, really, if you're extremely fortunate). Good luck to you!

Oh that's a bummer. Kind of dumb that it goes away if you complete the missions. Oh well.

The awakening process seems really tedious. I really have to farm a whole bunch of 3* scrolls and then combine those to create 4* scrolls?

chrono01

The awakening process seems really tedious. I really have to farm a whole bunch of 3* scrolls and then combine those to create 4* scrolls?
Unfortunately.

It's not so bad, since B-Rank drops a decent amount of 3* scrolls (if you're lucky), but people hope they eventually incorporate an A-Rank daily, where you can naturally get 4* scrolls as drops. Hopefully we get it soon, as I'd love that.

Voror

Yeah, SO6P is a great start, congrats!

Definitely switch over to the Sasuke banner and aim for him or Madara (or both, really, if you're extremely fortunate). Good luck to you!

Yeah, happy I was able to get him. He was the only gold unit I pulled on my first two pulls, but if I'm going to get only one I'll take it. I'll definitely switch over to that one in hopes of getting them. Too bad the banners end soon or it might have been possible to reach higher steps.

So I take it I should probably spend this one Acquisition Stone I have on SO6P then? I guess I'll try to farm that Sakura that was recommended as well.

Edit: So I did the first mission and got two Sakura. If I hit Mission Complete does that mean I can't do it again and thus should be hitting retry?

chrono01

Yeah, happy I was able to get him. He was the only gold unit I pulled on my first two pulls, but if I'm going to get only one I'll take it. I'll definitely switch over to that one in hopes of getting them. Too bad the banners end soon or it might have been possible to reach higher steps.

So I take it I should probably spend this one Acquisition Stone I have on SO6P then? I guess I'll try to farm that Sakura that was recommended as well.

Edit: So I did the first mission and got two Sakura. If I hit Mission Complete does that mean I can't do it again and thus should be hitting retry?
Yeah, use the Acquisition Stone on Naruto to unlock his first healing ability. You want to get as many of his abilities as you can, so definitely use the stones on him.

You don't need to continually retry the mission, just be sure you don't go beyond the first stage until you have all of the Sakura you want. There's two stages in the Rookie Trials (IIRC), and Sakura drops from the first. Just re-do that one over and over again, but it doesn't have to be in the same session. You can go back to the main menu, run other maps, etc. Again, just don't clear beyond the first until you're done with the farming.

Voror

Yeah, use the Acquisition Stone on Naruto to unlock his first healing ability. You want to get as many of his abilities as you can, so definitely use the stones on him.

You don't need to continually retry the mission, just be sure you don't go beyond the first stage until you have all of the Sakura you want. There's two stages in the Rookie Trials (IIRC), and Sakura drops from the first. Just re-do that one over and over again, but it doesn't have to be in the same session. You can go back to the main menu, run other maps, etc. Again, just don't clear beyond the first until you're done with the farming.

Would I prioritize him over anyone else with any I get?

Gotcha, though I can see how this could take quite a while, but at least the drops seem guaranteed. One question when it comes to awakening though: If I awaken Sakura (or any for that manner) will I still be able to just keep adding in more Sakuras from the stage or do they need to be awakened as well? Or does it vary depending on the unit rarity?

chrono01

Would I prioritize him over anyone else with any I get?

Gotcha, though I can see how this could take quite a while, but at least the drops seem guaranteed. One question when it comes to awakening though: If I awaken Sakura (or any for that manner) will I still be able to just keep adding in more Sakuras from the stage or do they need to be awakened as well? Or does it vary depending on the unit rarity?
Definitely prioritize SO6P Naruto over your others, he'll carry you far. Work on everyone of course (level/evolve/etc.), but feed your Acquisition Stones into the Naruto. He only gets better with them, and he's already a powerful character at his base.

As for your question, feeding dupes into your main can be done at any time. When you evolve form 4* to 5* (or 5* to 6*), they usually gain an additional ability you can unlock via a dupe, but again you can just feed the un-evolved version to unlock it. Higher rarity means a higher luck cap too, so if you're looking to max out her luck you'll want her at 5* so you can get the full 80. Luck/Abilities Unlocked/etc. carry across between evolutions too, so (for example) you can raise her luck to 3 as a 4*, unlock three of her abilities, and when you unlock her, she'll have all of those abilities still learned as well as her luck still being at 3.

Generally, since it costs coins to upgrade your characters (and increases in cost as their level increases), what you normally do is evolve whatever character your farming to their max evolution, feed as many dupes into them as you need to so you can unlock all of their abilities as well as lower their cost, and then you fuse the rest into a single dupe to increase that character's luck that you then feed into your main (since the luck earned on one, carries over to the other).

For example:

- Earn 4* Base Sakura
- Evolve Sakura to 5*
- Feed that Sakura dupes of herself to max out her abilities/lower cost
- Use a dupe, and get their luck to whatever it'd need to be to reach 80 on your main (so, if your main was currently at 4 luck, get the dupe 5* Sakura to 76 luck)
- Fuse that 76 luck dupe into your 4 luck main to instantly bring her to 80 luck in a single fusing (saving you A LOT of coins)

You can also use the last stacked luck dupe (to cap her luck at 80) as the last one needed to unlock her final ability too, if you want to combo them together. Keep in mind, luck carries over when fusing the same character with another, but abilities do not. So you can't earn three abilities on the dupe and feed to your main, expecting those three abilities to instantly become earned on her. You would still only receive the one learned ability on your main, for that single dupe, so you need to feed her as many dupes as there are abilities to unlock (as mentioned, learned abilities will carry across evolutions however, so if you earn two of them at 4* and then evolve her, she'll still have those unlocked at 5*)..

I hope that wasn't confusing. :/

I pulled Tsunade and HRT Kakashi Hatake on my third pull on the light banner. I'll probably be able to do a fourth before it goes away but not a fifth. edit: did my 25 stone pull and got Two Suns SKL Naruto. Any good?

Any recommendations for who to get with my anniversary coins btw?

sakyot

This game is really frustrating.

Trying to do A rank wisdom pain EM, I barely have any heals, people just DON'T understand where to stand to not get hit by the poison, even with long range characters.
I keep pinging the place to "camp" because I have WIS karin so I can try to heal the damage and to also keep us in a corner where we don't get poisoned but no matter what I do, people don't understand.

I also need tips on where to spend the anniversary coins.
I already got sasuke from the shop.
I can buy 3 summons (I'm trying to do some more pulls so I can try to do 4 summons and go for kono 28 cost)

Voror

Got enough for another pull on the Sasuke banner and got Sasuke, Madara and Utakata so I'll consider that a complete success and good start.

Not sure who I should go for with the coins either since I've got enough. And if I manage to get enough for another, would it be best to get dupes to unlock their abilities?

Definitely prioritize SO6P Naruto over your others, he'll carry you far. Work on everyone of course (level/evolve/etc.), but feed your Acquisition Stones into the Naruto. He only gets better with them, and he's already a powerful character at his base.

As for your question, feeding dupes into your main can be done at any time. When you evolve form 4* to 5* (or 5* to 6*), they usually gain an additional ability you can unlock via a dupe, but again you can just feed the un-evolved version to unlock it. Higher rarity means a higher luck cap too, so if you're looking to max out her luck you'll want her at 5* so you can get the full 80. Luck/Abilities Unlocked/etc. carry across between evolutions too, so (for example) you can raise her luck to 3 as a 4*, unlock three of her abilities, and when you unlock her, she'll have all of those abilities still learned as well as her luck still being at 3.

Generally, since it costs coins to upgrade your characters (and increases in cost as their level increases), what you normally do is evolve whatever character your farming to their max evolution, feed as many dupes into them as you need to so you can unlock all of their abilities as well as lower their cost, and then you fuse the rest into a single dupe to increase that character's luck that you then feed into your main (since the luck earned on one, carries over to the other).

For example:

- Earn 4* Base Sakura
- Evolve Sakura to 5*
- Feed that Sakura dupes of herself to max out her abilities/lower cost
- Use a dupe, and get their luck to whatever it'd need to be to reach 80 on your main (so, if your main was currently at 4 luck, get the dupe 5* Sakura to 76 luck)
- Fuse that 76 luck dupe into your 4 luck main to instantly bring her to 80 luck in a single fusing (saving you A LOT of coins)

You can also use the last stacked luck dupe (to cap her luck at 80) as the last one needed to unlock her final ability too, if you want to combo them together. Keep in mind, luck carries over when fusing the same character with another, but abilities do not. So you can't earn three abilities on the dupe and feed to your main, expecting those three abilities to instantly become earned on her. You would still only receive the one learned ability on your main, for that single dupe, so you need to feed her as many dupes as there are abilities to unlock (as mentioned, learned abilities will carry across evolutions however, so if you earn two of them at 4* and then evolve her, she'll still have those unlocked at 5*)..

I hope that wasn't confusing. :/

Will do on that front, though when taken with the below in terms of saving money is it alright to level him or anyone else to max before adding anymore (going for the Ninja Road Stone) or in the long run is that not recommended given the costs? On the off chance I get a dupe of him, will it be a bad idea to feed him if he's at 70 or maybe hold off until the event is over on that off chance? And can you do this trick with luck with the food pills as well? I've got 30 of both 3* pills to feed.

chrono01

I pulled Tsunade and HRT Kakashi Hatake on my third pull on the light banner. I'll probably be able to do a fourth before it goes away but not a fifth. edit: did my 25 stone pull and got Two Suns SKL Naruto. Any good?

Any recommendations for who to get with my anniversary coins btw?
HRT Tsunade, while being power-creeped a bit, is still a great character, as she has a pretty decent nuke on her secret jutsu and a heal on her first (always useful). She's also LB-able, so you can enhance her stats even further. HRT Kakashi, if it's the Kid Kakashi I'm thinking of, is also a nice single target nuke. As for SKL Naruto, I'm not entirely knowledgable of him, but I do see him being run a lot, and just looking up his stats/abilities, he seems to be pretty useful, so it sounds like you did a good job on all three pulls. Congrats!

As for recommendations on your anniversary coins, I'd recommend grabbing Susanoo Sasuke first of all (he's amazing). Beyond that, you could probably grab Karin as she's a great WIS support character, or SM Jiraya for his AOE/status infliction jutsu. Konohamaru is great, but only if you can get him below 28 cost via dupes/stones, so he's probably not the best choice to go for when you're just starting out.

This game is really frustrating.

Trying to do A rank wisdom pain EM, I barely have any heals, people just DON'T understand where to stand to not get hit by the poison, even with long range characters.
I keep pinging the place to "camp" because I have WIS karin so I can try to heal the damage and to also keep us in a corner where we don't get poisoned but no matter what I do, people don't understand.

I also need tips on where to spend the anniversary coins.
I already got sasuke from the shop.
I can buy 3 summons (I'm trying to do some more pulls so I can try to do 4 summons and go for kono 28 cost)
Yeah, multiplayer can be random, unfortunately. Sometimes you get paired with people who know how to play, other times...not so much. Typical of any game, really. :(

If you already have Susanoo Sasuke, I'd recommend either Karin or SM Jiraya. If you can manage to get Konohamaru below 28 cost via dupes, I'd probably side with that instead as having a powerful sub-28 cost character for that style of mission is invaluable. Having two of them is even better, but just the one will bring you a long ways.

Got enough for another pull on the Sasuke banner and got Sasuke, Madara and Utakata so I'll consider that a complete success and good start.

Not sure who I should go for with the coins either since I've got enough. And if I manage to get enough for another, would it be best to get dupes to unlock their abilities?

Will do on that front, though when taken with the below in terms of saving money is it alright to level him or anyone else to max before adding anymore (going for the Ninja Road Stone) or in the long run is that not recommended given the costs? On the off chance I get a dupe of him, will it be a bad idea to feed him if he's at 70 or maybe hold off until the event is over on that off chance? And can you do this trick with luck with the food pills as well? I've got 30 of both 3* pills to feed.
Sasuke + Madara + Ukataka = HELL YES! Congrats, that is an amazing set of pulls.

If you already have Naruto + Sasuke + Madara + Ukataka, you might want to think about saving your pealrs for future Blazing Festival banners (since they'll probably also have a guarantee after a certain amount of pulls, as well as discounted pulls). You could try for more Naruto/Sasuke dupes, especially if you're close to the guaranteed pulls, but if you aren't, I'd hold off and start building up your pearl supply for future characters.

You can level and fuse your dupes into the character later, no worries. Even if you feed them at max level, the cost isn't extreme or anything, and you can always consolidate all of your farmed luck into a single dupe and max out their luck that way. Even if you have to fuse 4-5 copies into a max level character to unlock their abilities, it won't be too costly, and money in this game isn't exactly hard to come by.

As for your other question, you can definitely do that for pills as well, since the earned stats on a dupe are carried over to the character your fuse it to. So you can fuse a level 1 4* dupe enough pills to max them out at 100+ HP and +50 ATK, and then feed that dupe to your other character to pill them. Each rarity has a different stat cap for pills, so just keep that in mind.

4* - +100 HP, +50 ATK
5* - +150 HP, +75 ATK
6* - +300 HP, +100 ATK

You can see how much pills each character has been fed by clicking the "+" icon in the stats section of their character panel.

Voror

Sasuke + Madara + Ukataka = HELL YES! Congrats, that is an amazing set of pulls.

If you already have Naruto + Sasuke + Madara + Ukataka, you might want to think about saving your pealrs for future Blazing Festival banners (since they'll probably also have a guarantee after a certain amount of pulls, as well as discounted pulls). You could try for more Naruto/Sasuke dupes, especially if you're close to the guaranteed pulls, but if you aren't, I'd hold off and start building up your pearl supply for future characters.

You can level and fuse your dupes into the character later, no worries. Even if you feed them at max level, the cost isn't extreme or anything, and you can always consolidate all of your farmed luck into a single dupe and max out their luck that way. Even if you have to fuse 4-5 copies into a max level character to unlock their abilities, it won't be too costly, and money in this game isn't exactly hard to come by.

As for your other question, you can definitely do that for pills as well, since the earned stats on a dupe are carried over to the character your fuse it to. So you can fuse a level 1 4* dupe enough pills to max them out at 100+ HP and +50 ATK, and then feed that dupe to your other character to pill them. Each rarity has a different stat cap for pills, so just keep that in mind.

4* - +100 HP, +50 ATK
5* - +150 HP, +75 ATK
6* - +300 HP, +100 ATK

You can see how much pills each character has been fed by clicking the "+" icon in the stats section of their character panel.

Thanks! I knew the first two were definitely great, but didn't realize on the Utakata till I looked up some info on him. I'm not really far enough into either banner and definitely not close enough for a guarantee so I'll go the save option I think.

Okay that's good to know. Cost mitigation seems like a bit of a thing here so I'm trying to wrap my head around how to proceed with the pills. Does it have to be a dupe or could I feed pills to some story drop unit and feed that one to the main unit?

I think I have enough coins for three characters so would it be best then to probably go for Sasuke, Karin and Jiraiya or would I perhaps be better off getting just one and then dupes to unlock abilities and decrease cost?

chrono01

Thanks! I knew the first two were definitely great, but didn't realize on the Utakata till I looked up some info on him. I'm not really far enough into either banner and definitely not close enough for a guarantee so I'll go the save option I think.

Okay that's good to know. Cost mitigation seems like a bit of a thing here so I'm trying to wrap my head around how to proceed with the pills. Does it have to be a dupe or could I feed pills to some story drop unit and feed that one to the main unit?

I think I have enough coins for three characters so would it be best then to probably go for Sasuke, Karin and Jiraiya or would I perhaps be better off getting just one and then dupes to unlock abilities and decrease cost?
You can absolutely use story drop characters as fodder material as pills, as anything works (doesn't have to be identical to the character you're fusing). Just remember that lower rarities have a lower stat cap, which is why most people use 4* and above as "pill mules". You can definitely use lower rarity drops though, you just need to make more of them to max the stat on your 5/6* character.

Since you're just starting out, more variety is probably better than a single, lower cost/dupe'd character, and even if you purchased 3x Konohamaru, you still wouldn't reach his sub 28-cost (I believe you need five copies total for that to happen, including the base). Sasuke and Karin compliment Rinnegan Sasuke well, and Jiraya is great for Ninaj Road as he's useful in clearing mobs with his AOE. Granted, you probably won't be able to run all of these characters at the same time for Story/Emergency Missions for a while, since the starting team cost is so low, but you will get there eventually (either through dupes lowering their cost or ranking up and increasing your team cost limit), and having a number of characters to choose from is helpful for both Ninja Road, Ninja World Clash, and Phantom Castle (all three don't have team costs, so you can run whoever).

Long story short? I'd go for a single copy of Susanoo Sasuke + Karin + Jiraya, over dupes of another character (i.e., Konohamaru). The only way I'd go for the latter is if you could bring him below 28 cost, which you won't be able to do with only 1800 coins.

Kakaroach

What is everyone's thoughts on the new banner? I love Kankuro and Gaara and would love either but don't know if I'll have enough for 3 Multis.

Voror

You can absolutely use story drop characters as fodder material as pills, as anything works (doesn't have to be identical to the character you're fusing). Just remember that lower rarities have a lower stat cap, which is why most people use 4* and above as "pill mules". You can definitely use lower rarity drops though, you just need to make more of them to max the stat on your 5/6* character.

Since you're just starting out, more variety is probably better than a single, lower cost/dupe'd character, and even if you purchased 3x Konohamaru, you still wouldn't reach his sub 28-cost (I believe you need five copies total for that to happen, including the base). Sasuke and Karin compliment Rinnegan Sasuke well, and Jiraya is great for Ninaj Road as he's useful in clearing mobs with his AOE. Granted, you probably won't be able to run all of these characters at the same time for Story/Emergency Missions for a while, since the starting team cost is so low, but you will get there eventually (either through dupes lowering their cost or ranking up and increasing your team cost limit), and having a number of characters to choose from is helpful for both Ninja Road, Ninja World Clash, and Phantom Castle (all three don't have team costs, so you can run whoever).

Long story short? I'd go for a single copy of Susanoo Sasuke + Karin + Jiraya, over dupes of another character (i.e., Konohamaru). The only way I'd go for the latter is if you could bring him below 28 cost, which you won't be able to do with only 1800 coins.

Thanks for the rundown and that's good to know once I get that far to start getting higher level drops. Only seen 1* thus far.

Okay I was leaning that way but wasn't sure quite yet so I'll go that route then with them.

So do the different class ramen and scroll events normally last this long or do they rotate more frequently and are staying due to the event?

MiTYH

FYI everyone, blazing banners disappear at the end of today (after maintenance). Get your rerolls done, get your last Naruto/Sasuke if you can!

Then, save your pearls. Seriously, save them. Blazing fests are once every... month, I think. That should be the only time to use them

So do the different class ramen and scroll events normally last this long or do they rotate more frequently and are staying due to the event?

Depending on the new Raids/EMs that are out, some ramen/scrolls stay longer so you have more time to farm them. But without fail, the schedule is always in effect. Each event will show you how many days are left for it too

Kitoro

So close to one more banner pull.. but out of pearls. What's the fastest way to grind pearls in this game? I've been doing the campaign, but the latest chapter was 10 stages with a 5 stone reward... Does it get better, or are there better avenues for a new player to get fast pearls after completing the tutorial quests?

Thanks!

MiTYH

So close to one more banner pull.. but out of pearls. What's the fastest way to grind pearls in this game? I've been doing the campaign, but the latest chapter was 10 stages with a 5 stone reward... Does it get better, or are there better avenues for a new player to get fast pearls after completing the tutorial quests?

Thanks!

At least for me, here the ranking of free pearls from easiest to hardest:
- 100 different multiplayer matches
- 2 Dailies (5 emergency missions, 5 hosted MP missions)
- Complete story mode stages
- Complete Em/Raid special requirements
- All drops/luck on EM/Raid stages
- All drops/luck on story mode stages

Essentially, once you've used up your multiplayer and storymode completion pearls, expect a grind for a few lousey pearls. At least starting up all the Em/Raids are new so you can get pearls that way. But other than that? F2P isn't easy...

Damn the past few days have been eventful for me. Managed to get 2 more multis in on BF light banner, but never got a Naruto dupe. Did pull konohamaru will of budding flames, Tsunade, and a second killer bee. Got Karin from the GC shop, and just now got 2 drops worth of Rasa family values via the impact missions. How is he? Worth trying to max abilities via dupes? If so, Going to try and max his abilities then I'll concentrate on obito uchihas impact. I have a hell of a time trying to complete those, not to mention catching them during the limited window they're open. My highest luck character is 60, get it never equates to that. I can't quite put my finger on how it's calculated...

All in all, I'm pretty happy with my account after the initial honeymoon period and I'm looking forward to the next BF banner. Probably should do my best to save all pearls for that, whatever and whenever it is?

Kakaroach

Looks like they fixed the crashing issues! I hadn't played the past couple of days because it took 10 tries to get the app to work.

Did one pull on the Gaara/Kankuro banner and got Darui and a dupe Mei. Pretty happy with that so I think I won't pull anymore for a while.

Ugh, finally. That was a tough mission. Think I got him just in the nick of time.

8IG5bBO.png

MiTYH

Ugh, finally. That was a tough mission. Think I got him just in the nick of time.

Nice job! He's easy to get with decent units in A rank on multiplayer. If you have a 99 luck unit, any Skill unit really, you'll get taken in. And yes, next blazing banner will be in about a month I think

Nice job! He's easy to get with decent units in A rank on multiplayer. If you have a 99 luck unit, any Skill unit really, you'll get taken in. And yes, next blazing banner will be in about a month I think
Yea I unfortunately don't have 99 luck on anyone yet. Hard to find multiplayer teams but im glad to have got one drop.

MiTYH

Yea I unfortunately don't have 99 luck on anyone yet. Hard to find multiplayer teams but im glad to have got one drop.

Honestly, stick to running C-rank emergency mission. I did this when I first started to get my first 99 luck unit. You want one of every color. Eventually they'll be Raid units or Ninja Road units, but for now, EM ones work fine. C rank has a decent chance of dropping, even if you run it alone and not on multiplayer. But it's worth the investment to be "allowed" into more serious MP rooms.

Voror

Haven't done this event yet. I can only imagine what's it like when you want to try and get dupes haha.

Is there anything that speeds up your stamina regeneration? I feel like I've seen it sometimes shoot up way past what makes sense for the 5 minute per 1 stamina regeneration. Not that I'm complaining of course, I'm just curious.

Top Bottom