• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO City Undercover Commercial

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have a worry that this game might Fire Emblem. It's available at midnight on the eshop, but Gamestop doesn't have a SD and Amazon says the 'might have delays' warning.

I really am beginning to wonder if Nintendo's intentionally doing that, but Lego LOTR had the same issue.

Kazerei

Banned
Otnp4PN.gif

Effect

I can tell you that it was never mentioned in the review. So id assume they're fine. Only a small amount of screen tearing.

So either gone or they're there but the payoff you get after the area loads (makes you understand why the loading took so long) lessens the annoyance.

So either gone or they're there but the payoff you get after the area loads (makes you understand why the loading took so long) lessens the annoyance.

Or inbetween ;)

The reviewer noted that the story is great and is one of the funniest games he's played in a while. That alone makes me want to play it.

Some negatives are the platforming could use some work, minor screen tearing, using gamepad as a scanner in 360 view(even tho he says listening into funny convos makes up for it), which id assume is cause you'd have to stand up off your couch/chair, 70s cop music can get old after a while, and sometimes have to change disguises within seconds of each other to perform simple tasks. No mention of load times.

These are all really minor things and the positive things he had to say easily out-weighed them.

Or inbetween ;)

The reviewer noted that the story is great and is one of the funniest games he's played in a while. That alone makes me want to play it.

Some negatives are the platforming could use some work, minor screen tearing, using gamepad as a scanner in 360 view(even tho he says listening into funny convos makes up for it), which id assume is cause you'd have to stand up off your couch/chair, 70s cop music can get old after a while, and sometimes have to change disguises within seconds of each other to perform simple tasks. No mention of load times.

These are all really minor things and the positive things he had to say easily out-weighed them.

different people find different things funny, I've seen many on GAF saying they are avoiding this game because they don't like this kind of humor.

I look forward to this. I just want to make sure it is not full of bugs and annoyances

Sandfox

The commercial has good narration and actually shows off gameplay(unlike Sony ads) so I'd say its decent enough. I'll probably pick this game up during the Summer.

I'm withholding the credit because I still see they haven't scrapped the cubes marketing. This commercial isn't super duper awesome. It's nice, that's about it. The Lego City footage could have been used in any advertising without the "cubes" intro and ending.

NOA itself has a lot of work to do before they gain my approval.

EDIT: Look https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K9FWLpe9TA

What's wrong with the cubes?

different people find different things funny, I've seen many on GAF saying they are avoiding this game because they don't like this kind of humor.

I look forward to this. I just want to make sure it is not full of bugs and annoyances

I remember reading in a developer interview that the humor in it is a mixed bag. Some of it is for the younger audience and some for adults.

So maybe these people on gaf were mostly seeing the younger audience humor. I'm pretty sure ill like it.

Top Bottom