• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's get ready to preorder! Xbox series

Which box

• Total voters
Logged into GAME after work and bought one no problems. Sold out minutes later, I think I timed that perfectly.

Although the dirty scalping fuckers are charging £10 shipping.

Last edited:

quest

Not Banned from OT
Is it usual to only have that many at stores?, or is it all the staff getting first dibs?
Microsoft is having problems with production or shorting these to get sell outs. With that chip and 2 consoles probably product problems with probably SOC.

dave_d

But GAF has been telling me for months that nobody wants a Series X and that it should be super easy to pre-order one.

Been at this for 40 minutes refreshing various pages, about at my wit's end.
The problem is that as far as the scalpers are concerned it doesn't matter. The problem is low risk. Most likely they do a ton of pre-orders, flip what they can on ebay and then cancel their orders around Nov 1 on any unit they couldn't sell so they won't even be stuck with unsold units. Even if they only sell a few units for a good profit it's worth it for them to tie up huge numbers of product.

Top Bottom