• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's get ready to preorder! Xbox series

Which box

• Total voters
b0npDAZ.jpg

My wife grabbed another one lol. I already had got me, her brother, and my brother set and she still went in lol.

Can someone tell me how the game pass ultimate works for All Access? My GPU sub is good until fall 2022 so I can't stack it much more. Do they give you a code for this?

You cannot humanly react that fast. Absolutely bots. Get fucked. I'm pissed and I got one from Amazon. Microsoft, Sony, Best Buy - everyone - this is absolute dogs hit in 2020. Sorry for everyone who got shafted. Again.

I almost got fucked by 2FA at Amazon - cannot believe I got away with that.

Last edited:

Poppyseed

You cannot humanly react that fast. Absolutely bots. Get fucked. I'm pissed and I got one from Amazon. Microsoft, Sony, Best Buy - everyone - this is absolute dogs hit in 2020. Sorry for everyone who got shafted. Again.

Agreed. Got one on Amazon and this whole thing is still a total joke.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Best Buy appears to be having cart issues like last week.

Would have liked to order from there as in person pickup as my first choice but I'll stick to my Amazon or MS order.

Dr Bass

We don't know what pre order allocations are. Enough people are trying to buy these where they will sell out quickly. There will be plenty of units to go around in the end.

VGEsoterica

Got as far as getting it into a cart and the site timed out. Zero luck. I am tired of even attempting pre-ordering anything any more. I'll get one when it's easy. I am not going to sit around for an hour hitting refresh and hoping the backend servers hold up

dave_d

We don't know what pre order allocations are. Enough people are trying to buy these where they will sell out quickly. There will be plenty of units to go around in the end.
Pretty much. Plus I'm thinking a lot of scalpers are going to get cold feet around the beginning of November and that's going to loosen up supply quite a bit. Looks like I'm going to try just driving down to BestBuy on release day to get one.(No luck with any online order.)

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Gutted that MS managed to screw this up and allow bots to scoop up practically everything. Especially after their stupid jab at Sony's preorders.

CAB_Life

Almost got one from the MS store, but got stuck in an infinite basket screen. Fuck this. Amazon Canada is just not posting the link.

sixamp

best buy is broken. i got 2 series X's 1 from ama and 1 from walmart. was trying best buy and then cancelling walmart but bestbuy died

Top Bottom