• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lets make a Get Well card for Satoru Iwata!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So awesome. Iwata has been one of my favorite public figures for years and years now. His enthusiasm and passion always come through in the things he does, which is why I don't want anyone else helming Nintendo.

<3 you, Iwata!

TrueBlue

Wonderful work everyone - I just wish I was able to contribute, because I fully support the sentiment behind it.

Get well soon Iwata!

Javier

So great that the card was delivered straight to him. Congrats to everyone involved!

And if Mr. Iwata is reading this: Thanks for everything and hope you get well soon!

RichardKSJ

iVzkbOVkWsTIm.png

:eek:

This is great to know I'm glad he will be getting it. :) Congrats everyone job well done!

Well done, everyone!

Iwata-san has delivered so many smiles to us over the years. Let us wish that we can deliver one to him. Here's to a speedy recovery and excellent QoL for years to come! :)

test_account

XP-39C²
Nice to see the final product/card :)

By the way, does anyone knows how long its normal to stay in the hospital after something like this?

Wow that's amazing news. We all wish to see Iwata-san have a speedy recovery, so congrats to everyone and a bigger congrats to the thread coordinators.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
My contact at Nintendo, Josiah Purtlebaugh, informs me that the posters were delivered to Iwata in the hospital along with a link to this thread.

WOW.
This is best possible outcome I could ever hope for! :D

I'm SO HAPPY right now! You guys have no idea how many hours I spent working with vectors and textures and designs and miis to get the posters looking as nice as possible. It was already worth it just to know there was a small chance Iwata would see it. But this makes everything even more worthwhile!

edit: adding it to the OP

edit2: updated the OP with links to some more of the works in progress and suggested layout ideas from everybody that I had on archive. Let me know if there's anything else that should be there.

Weng

In case Mr. Iwata reads this thread: Get well soon and thank you for everything!

Great job you guys.

I'm ashamed I didn't contribute :(

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I also wish Iwata to get well soon, he did a fantastic job with Nintendo since taking over in the GameCube era and I hope he will be able to continue his job soon.

Kater

Banned
WOW.

I'm SO HAPPY right now! You guys have no idea how many hours I spent working with vectors and textures and designs and miis to get the posters looking as nice as possible. It was already worth it just to know there was a small chance Iwata would see it. But this makes everything even more worthwhile!

edit2: updated the OP with links to some more of the works in progress and suggested layout ideas from everybody that I had on archive. Let me know if there's anything else that should be there.

Thanks for starting all this, efyu_lemonardo. You were the starting stone and a big contributor to something really great inside of this community. Kudos to you!

In case Mr. Iwata reads this thread: Get well soon and thank you for everything!

Great job you guys.

I'm ashamed I didn't contribute :(

There is no need to be ashamed that you didn't participate before with some art or whatever. I am sure he will be glad anyway that you thought of him. ;)

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Great job everyone, guys!

And, of course, get well soon, Mr. Iwata :D

JDSN

Banned
He is totally gonna end up reading one of Dragonsworne posts when linked to the board and end up in ICU.

Mazzo

Will Mr. Iwata read this? &#23721;&#30000;&#12373;&#12435;&#12362;&#22823;&#20107;&#12395;&#65281;&#65281;

Nicko

Hope you feel much better soon Sir Iwata-san! P.S. I hope we get to see more battles of you vs. Reggie.. That was truly EPIC! Cheers! - Nicko

AdanVC

Amazing work everyone, we did it! Hope this card can make Mr. Iwata smile and make him feel a little bit better! This was totally worth it.

:')

alf717

I'm happy that the card was able to reach Mr. Iwata. I'm glad I was able to participate in this. Thanks to everyone who put this card together for him.

emb

I hate I didn't contribute, but I'm glad you guys made it happen!

Feel well soon Iwata, and thanks Nintendo.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Awesome work you guys. I'm sure he'll appreciate the work you put into this.

Get well soon Mr. Iwata :)

Brofield

I wish I stuck around this thread more when it was in its infancy.

Congrats all around, guys. I hope for your sake, Iwata makes even a tiny mention to make your day.

L~A

WOW.

You do deserve a new tag for that. Something along the lines of 'Improving Nintendo's CEO QoL since *dateyoustartedthisthread* ;)

Anyway, pretty good news that Iwata himself is gonna get the card. Was afraid it'd be stuck somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom