• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lets make a Get Well card for Satoru Iwata!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Iwata or Nintendo ever react to the 4chan card?

Do you expect him to react to the NeoGAF card?

XmOX6r0.png

haxbVdz.jpg

Pictured: Nintendo of America employees

Bill Trinen also said he would make sure that card reached Iwata.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Did Iwata or Nintendo ever react to the 4chan card?

Do you expect him to react to the NeoGAF card?

I believe Nintendo America tweeted something like "Iwata thanks you for the well wishes."

HUELEN10

My contact at Nintendo, Josiah Purtlebaugh, informs me that the posters were delivered to Iwata in the hospital along with a link to this thread.

Even if we never get a public nod (not that it matters at all), knowing he will get it makes me smile.

Mr. Iwata, should you be reading this, I personally want to say thanks to you, and everyone at NCL. In all sincerity, you are the head of a factory which literally makes dreams come true, never forget this!

Pikma

Banned
Mission accomplished guys
Thank you to everyone that helped!
And remember, GAF stands for Gaming And Friendship now :p

JB2448

Hopefully Iwata will get to see all of the work you guys put into this thing! It's definitely more likely than ever!

Get well soon, Iwata!

Lernaean

Banned
That's the best news today!
In case he reads it, i want to say thank you Mr. iwata, from the bottom of my heart. We fall so we can get up again.

Again great work everyone.

wilflare

you guys are amazing! I hope Iwata feels better just seeing the card and this thread!

A cheerful heart is good medicine

Fnord

Well, crap. This is the first I've seen of this thread. Would totally have signed the card. Get well soon, Iwatasan.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Very happy to hear :) nice work everyone, and thank you for everything Mr. Iwata. Get better soon!

Kadin

Wishing you the best Mr. Iwata and a speedy recovery.

Great job everyone in here on getting this done. So impressed with how it all turned out!

Clefargle

Glad Iwata got the card. He needs to know that he is supported and encouraged right now. I for one have really enjoyed the last decade of Nintendo's output, and a lot of that directly goes to him. Iwata, if you are reading this thread know that the card was just a small sampling of people that your work has meaning to. You are one of the most involved presidents of any company ever, and out shows. Stay positive and keep the magicians at Nintendo pumping out gem after gem!

Well, that confirmation from NCL is all I need to hear to say mission accomplished. Well done guys.

And should he by some fluke end up reading this thread: Get well soon Mr Iwata.

Mission accomplished guys
Thank you to everyone that helped!
And remember, GAF stands for Gaming And Friendship now :p

You're damn right it does... :)

Amazing news!

My Mii is in, but I didn't finish my drawing in time for the submission deadline. Here it is, in case he reads this thread.
zlCfzSI7dH4QbvxeEN

Nanashrew

Banned
Iwata played a big roll in my childhood from Balloon fight, Kirby, to a whole bunch of games he programed and produced. He, and many others at Nintendo made my childhood fun and happy even through the darkest times. The lightheartedness of the games would always cheer me up and they still do to this day! Even when I broke my leg and was stuck in bed feeling completely broken, games were able to let me heal, get my mind off of terrible thoughts and just enjoy my time.

Get well Iwata, the world needs you and more like you.

Herne

Great job all, and if there's even the slightest chance that he is reading this, please get well soon, Mr. Iwata! Nintendo wouldn't be the same without you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom