• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Name Xbox Scorpio

I have the perfect name

not.jpg

XBOX ITR8

Or just "XBOX: BUY A NEW GPU EDITION".

Thankfully, there's a product for people who don't want incremental hardware upgrades!

Calling it. It will be just Xbox with a simple sleek logo and will be smaller than what the PS4 is now. Out with that VCR looking shiz.

Xbox Klobb Edition

I really think Phil should utilize the lobbster more when it comes to Xbox relations and PR. Ken would be great at pimping a new beastly Xbox.

PaNaMa

Banned
I have to think it will be VR related. If you are telling consumers to buy a new Xbox console 3 years after your last one, it had better be for a good reason. Microsoft will want to deliver the message to consumers and make them clearly understand "the VR Experience" will be "best on XBOX VR". And that experience will be fully compatible with your existing oculus rift you already own enjoy on your Windows 10 PC,.

Probably won't be XBocculous.

But likely something that delivers their message: XBOX VR
Bank on it.

Iced Arcade

Just "xbox" because I honestly think consoles are going to a model of constant model update like the mobile market instead of new generation stages (if the market doesn't crash from it lol)

Leflus

Just "xbox" because I honestly think consoles are going to a model of constant model update like the mobile market instead of new generation stages (if the market doesn't crash from it lol)
Phones tend to have different names for their new models, though.

Galaxy 6 -> 7

LG G4 -> G5

Iphone 5 - > 6

etc.

Xbox Crayola - "Color your world with fun!"

Xbox Jabroni - "The people's champ!"

Xbox Supernova - "Plays games better than Curry!"

Xbox Smith - "The only thing that can stop a Neo!"

Top Bottom