• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's play some Motorstorm!

JB1981

Just got this game a half hour ago and it is INSANE.

Who wants to start a room and get some games going?

PSN tag - Beamber.

LJ11

JB1981 said:
Just got this game a half hour ago and it is INSANE.

Who wants to start a room and get some games going?

PSN tag - Beamber.

I'm down. Opening my copy as I type.

PSN=LJ11

JB1981

Damn. My food is here. I'll be back in like a half hour. Want me to message you when I'm back and we'll start a room?

LJ11

JB1981 said:
Damn. My food is here. I'll be back in like a half hour. Want me to message you when I'm back and we'll start a room?

Sure thing. I will make a GAF room in US Central 2.

crunker99

I told you guys it was sick when i got the japanese game at launch

im playing now on the USA

my psn tag: GamersReportsDM

i wil be palying on and off all the next week so msg me if u want races and want to loose mierably!

HATS OFF TO THE FIRST GREAT PS3 TITLE!

[Standard GAF Post Disclaimer]
I love all my consoles/systems equally, including but not exclusively, the Nintendo Wii, the Sony Playstation 3 and the Microsoft Xbox360. Any and all posts or replies I make on GAF are relevant to the thread they are posted in only, unless otherwise stated, or the current thread conversation only, unless otherwise stated. I enjoy gaming in all forms and on many different platforms (including PC). The actual act of gaming is something I have enjoyed and received great pleasure from for over 20 years. I am not now, nor ever will be, a fanboy, nor will I ever put all my console hopes into one company's basket. Thank you.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Stop, you're killing me.

I picked up a ps3 with Resistance, VF5, and Motorstorm at lunch... and I still have an hour or two left of work and then an hour on the subway to get home.

I have a suspicion that I will be very late to work tomorrow, I'm even starting to feel somewhat feverish. Might have to call in sick.

JB1981

I'm in the online lobby now. What do you just sit here til the race is over? There's no way to spectate or anything?

Alright, I just waited for that race to be over and I still couldn't figure out how to join a game. ........

help

JB1981 said:
The load times in this game are umm ... bad.

yeah it would've been nice if this game decided to store data on the HD. ugh, these load times are atrocious, i love waiting at the car selection screen. -_-

Agent X

Gold Member
I just picked up MotorStorm today, along with Burnout Dominator for PSP. I haven't tried the online play with MotorStorm yet, but I'll probably do so later tonight.

My damn Bluetooth headset won't pair up with the PS3. It is on the list of compatible headsets.

Motorola H300, after the PS3 recognizes it and starts registering, it gives me an error 80010009. I searched but found no solutions... anyone else have this issue?

bigswords

crunker99 said:
I told you guys it was sick when i got the japanese game at launch

im playing now on the USA

my psn tag: GamersReportsDM

i wil be palying on and off all the next week so msg me if u want races and want to loose mierably!

HATS OFF TO THE FIRST GREAT PS3 TITLE!

Is your console a Japanese or US version? Was wondering are the games multiplayer region locked.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Well, just for stragglers and such, at 8:45 PM EST, I will be making a room on US Central 3 called "GAF. GAF only." Hop in there and we'll have some fun.

Just want to let everyone know ahead of time. You're all steamrolling over AMERICAN IDOL time, which is against the law in 47 states.

Ckid

does the game run any faster or am i just imagining it. playing the level from the demo in the truck, seems a little faster to me

bigswords

ollin said:
I have a Japanese PS3 and it works.

THank you Thank you!!! *has to wait for 9 hours before work is done :( **

Edit ** Ohh btw is the driving feeling better in the full game? I found the demo to be a bit floaty**

Y2Kevbug11 said:
Well, just for stragglers and such, at 8:45 PM EST, I will be making a room on US Central 3 called "GAF. GAF only." Hop in there and we'll have some fun.

Just want to let everyone know ahead of time. You're all steamrolling over AMERICAN IDOL time, which is against the law in 47 states.
I might be a little late, but I might get on soon.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
theBishop said:
is "Gaf Grand Prix" you guys?
Im in Neogaf US central 3, i see bilo in here and i think a few others, some i dont recongnize though.

JB1981

Oh boy.

The multiplayer is a total WRECK.

Can't spectate a game in progress.

You have to quit out of a game to make track selections/change game modes/options.

Whole swaths of people get dropped from races.

If you're host, you can't restart a race unless you quit and rejoin the room (wtf?)

Garbage total.

Top Bottom