• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lets talk about replacement 3.5mm headsets for PS4

I skimmed through the majority of the thread so excuse the necrobump if it's already been mentioned. I'm considering pulling the trigger on the Tritton Kunai pair but I still haven't been able to find out if the separate volume controls from the amp (system/game & voice) worked with the PS4.

If anybody who owns them could chime in on that specifically, that'd be appreciated.
In case that's a no go, does anybody know of a good alternative that's over-the-ear, with separate volume controls and overall decent?

If there is no such thing for a price on the cheaper spectrum, for those that own the Silver ones how long of a session can you endure with them before they become uncomfortable and some feedback on the voice output and input as well as in-game sound would be great.

Oh cool. Someone bumped this so I don't have to.

Does anyone have any suggestions for clip on style headphones with a mic? The old PSP headset looks like a nice option but I don't think it works with the PS4 or Vita.

OccamsLightsaber

Regularly boosts GAF member count to cry about 'right wing gaf' - Voter #3923781
My Gold headset broke due to my abnormally wide head. I've only had it for 7 months. Even my elites last longer than that. Do you guys have any other recommendations?

My Gold headset broke due to my abnormally wide head. I've only had it for 7 months. Even my elites last longer than that. Do you guys have any other recommendations?

Should I be laughing or do you have some kind of condition? It just seems weird to me that it wouldn't fit every possible human head out there. How did it break or what happened to it?

Chaos

Anyone recommend any headsets with separate voice and game sound controls as I mainly play with all game and chat audio into headphones and sometimes its hard to hear people without the separate controls.

Is it only wireless headphones that can do this on the ps4 ?

Sony Gold - Do exactly what I want but I find them uncomfortable.
Ear Force Stealth 400 - Does what I want but lots of people say they break easy.
Steel Series H - Looks like It does what I want but to expensive.
Astro Mixamp - Was looking at this but gets poor reviews.

Top Bottom