• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's talk about the Motorstorm Series - Best Arcade Racing Series in the last 10 yrs

Motorstorm the 2nd best thing to come out of last gen
MAG being the first

you must be my brother I also enjoyed mag but I didn't like the update that changed the head shots with the guns from long distances lol

Really good map design and it felt different from most other shooters, really enjoyed it quite a bit.

I wonder how many of you played the first MS early near release?

you must be my brother I also enjoyed mag but I didn't like the update that changed the head shots with the guns from long distances lol

Really good map design and it felt different from most other shooters, really enjoyed it quite a bit.

I wonder how many of you played the first MS early near release?

well the real downfall of MAG was the imbalance once so many people switched to 1 faction

Really liked motorstorm series. Especially apocalypse, which I think is the highlight of the series. Amazing game :D

Would rank

1. Apocalypse
2. Pacific rift
3. Original.

Haven't played arctic edge so can't comment on that, and rc is a vastly different game, so don't see how it can be compared :p

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Its just a shame we'll never see games like the original and pacific rift again. They were masterpieces...

the rest of them including Apocalypse can be thrown to the sharks

motorstorm1.gif

4HICwr.gif

AlSaTpZ.gif

CalculatingGivingAmethystinepython.gif

motorstorm2-1.gif

PS3_IntroMovie_Crash-1.gif

motorstorm_005-large.jpg

3687932450_2c22129f45_o.jpg

MSPR_Player1_40.jpg

In the end I may prefer MS1, but PR has great tracks and drives faster is a huge plus

Top Bottom