• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lex Fridman podcast #400: Elon Musk (round 4)

SJRB

Gold Member

0:00 - Introduction
0:07 - War and human nature
4:33 - Israel-Hamas war
10:41 - Military-Industrial Complex
14:58 - War in Ukraine
19:41 - China
33:57 - xAI Grok
44:55 - Aliens
52:55 - God
55:22 - Diablo 4 and video games
1:04:29 - Dystopian worlds: 1984 and Brave New World
1:10:41 - AI and useful compute per watt
1:16:22 - AI regulation
1:23:14 - Should AI be open-sourced?
1:30:36 - X algorithm
1:41:57 - 2024 presidential elections
1:54:55 - Politics
1:57:57 - Trust
2:03:29 - Tesla's Autopilot and Optimus robot
2:12:28 - Hardships

4th time Elon is on his podcast, always a good watch.

Ownage

Not a fan of Lex, but I'd be interested in getting a ChatGPT summary of the interview transcript.

violence

If this guy didn't were a tuxedo, I would not take him too serious with that voice. Smart move on his part.

PS. No radio voice? Wear tuxedo.

Last edited:

SpiceRacz

A podcast with Elon Musk???

RBrVfMo.jpg

Get that shit out of here!

violence

Good talk. I always enjoy Elon, he’s a fun guy and I always seem to learn stuff. 5 Belle Delphines out of 5 podcast.

His comments on hate put a smirk on my face.

Last edited:

Mr1999

Even though I watch Joe Rogan, Elon Musk is better suited for a Lexx-style interview. Still, there were moments where it gets tiring with these podcasts, especially with repetitive questions like "Where are the Aliens?". Regardless of whether it's Elon Musk or Neil Degras Tyson answering, the responses tend to be predictable. I wish there was more I guess, more people like Elon, more people like Neil Degras, just for the sake of them not settling into complacency which is common human nature.

Last edited:

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
I wanna hear Elon talk more about Elden Ring

Had no idea he was that much of an enthusiast. His "primary form of recreation." :messenger_grinning:

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
I just can’t understand how Elon Musks works so much and spends time with his family, yet still is able to clock these insane hours in games. How?

Irobot82

Lex's interviews with Elon tend to be much better than Rogan. He let's Elon cook out ideas. It's much more enjoyable to listen to.

Top Bottom