• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'll have to check out "Warm Blood" next!

I have yet to buy this album, but every day I get closer to finally checking the whole thing out and making a purchase. (I don't use streaming services.)

Why not use Spotify on PC? Its free and you can listen to full albums before purchasing on iTunes or wherever you get your albums from tbh.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Why not use Spotify on PC? Its free and you can listen to full albums before purchasing on iTunes or wherever you get your albums from tbh.

I've used Spotify a couple times to check out albums I was unsure of (last one I recall was Lorde's), but typically I just use the preview function in iTunes. My rule of thumb for artists that aren't guaranteed buys is generally 2-3 songs that I've heard in full that I really like and positive impressions after previewing the full album.

CRJ has already met the first criterion with "Your Type" and "Run Away With Me," so now I just need to preview the album and see if the rest sound good enough for a purchase.

3phemeral

I've used Spotify a couple times to check out albums I was unsure of (last one I recall was Lorde's), but typically I just use the preview function in iTunes. My rule of thumb for artists that aren't guaranteed buys is generally 2-3 songs that I've heard in full that I really like and positive impressions after previewing the full album.

CRJ has already met the first criterion with "Your Type" and "Run Away With Me," so now I just need to preview the album and see if the rest sound good enough for a purchase.

I often find the previews are insufficient at providing me enough information to make my decisions. Some songs don't really grab a hold of me until I've listened to them in full, while others can grab me instantly but those are rare. Especially when I went through Bjork's discography last year, hearing the song in full really gave me a better connection to the music. I really wasn't feeling Lana Del Rey's "Ride" until the bridge too, so that would have been skipped by me.

I think it's more the case with artists I'm familiar with, I'll be able to judge instantly off a clip because I know what I like about their music and what to expect. New artists that I truly want to hear I have to listen to in full.

Ugh I remember trying that a while back when I decided to bottom for the first time and it was the most conflicting mix of sensations. I wasn't sure if I was "done" or not. I kept just hovering around in the bathroom for 45 minutes like trying to finish up. And then I came out and was like "we're not doing this tonight"
Did you eventually figure it out though? I used to be adverse to them due to a horrible traumatizing accident, but Ive warmed up to it recently. Just don't do it RIGHT BEFORE sex if you're in doubt.

Vazra

i want it to happen now tho :(

I have the thread just waiting for me to press Submit New Thread.
fucking-waiting.gif

Did you eventually figure it out though? I used to be adverse to them due to a horrible traumatizing accident, but Ive warmed up to it recently. Just don't do it RIGHT BEFORE sex if you're in doubt.

Lol no, I kept taking the liquid in and like wait for it to come back out, and like only a couple of drops would come out at a time, and then my stomach starts feeling weird coz it's wondering what the fuck I'm up to, and I'd get nervous because I'm thinking"what if it never comes out?" and I started the whole process kinda horny and it ended with me just feeling confused and nervous. lol

I guess my fear was that I would think that I was all done but then my body would be like "NOPE NOT YET" at the worst possible time.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I often find the previews are insufficient at providing me enough information to make my decisions. Some songs don't really grab a hold of me until I've listened to them in full, while others can grab me instantly but those are rare. Especially when I went through Bjork's discography last year, hearing the song in full really gave me a better connection to the music. I really wasn't feeling Lana Del Rey's "Ride" until the bridge too, so that would have been skipped by me.

I think it's more the case with artists I'm familiar with, I'll be able to judge instantly off a clip because I know what I like about their music and what to expect. New artists that I truly want to hear I have to listen to in full.

All good points. It's definitely an unreliable system. I was thankful for when iTunes made their previews 1:30, since that's typically enough to get a chorus and potentially hear how it escalates in new verses. I don't use the previews to decide if I will like particular songs or not, but more so the style. That means aspects like tempo, voice, production, and "vibe." As long as I find something interesting about what I hear, it's good enough. I don't know if I like songs until after multiple listens all the way through, so I'm just looking to increase my knowledge of the album's sound while reserving judgment until later, knowing I could end up feeling meh about more than 50% of it but hopefully not.

This system would probably fall apart the most with more experimental music that avoids structural conventions.

Lol no, I kept taking the liquid in and like wait for it to come back out, and like only a couple of drops would come out at a time, and then my stomach starts feeling weird coz it's wondering what the fuck I'm up to, and I'd get nervous because I'm thinking"what if it never comes out?" and I started the whole process kinda horny and it ended with me just feeling confused and nervous. lol

I guess my fear was that I would think that I was all done but then my body would be like "NOPE NOT YET" at the worst possible time.

Yup. That was my "trauma". It can happen. Which is why i say cleanup well before sex if you're uncomfortable. A good hour or two before should be fine. Especially if you are light on food until maybe that same hour or two.

Just to make sure, if you used a disposable, you were using water and not the cleansing solution it comes with right? Because that solution is no good for your ass. Stick to water.

I'm using my last page to educate people on cleansing their bums. I'm okay with this.

Vazra

Yup. That was my "trauma". It can happen. Which is why i say cleanup well before sex if you're uncomfortable. A good hour or two before should be fine. Especially if you are light on food until maybe that same hour or two.

Just to make sure, if you used a disposable, you were using water and not the cleansing solution it comes with right? Because that solution is no good for your ass. Stick to water.

I'm using my last page to educate people on cleansing their bums. I'm okay with this.

Lol thats actually an interesting conversation since the inexperienced could certainly use the help.

EDIT: SPAM HARDER BITCHES! XOXO

Nice transformation Dead Prince.

I wish I could get fat so I could then just eat how I do now and work out to get to a normal weight. What was your pre-lifestyle change diet?

Nice transformation Dead Prince.

I wish I could get fat so I could then just eat how I do now and work out to get to a normal weight. What was your pre-lifestyle change diet?
I used to post food pic to a friend it was Chinese takeout. Fried chicken. McDonalds. Ice cream. Cookies. Basically the food single old women eat when they are lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom