• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Convert me to what?

I'm a 5 on scale. Like, women can totally be sexy and I want to grab and cuddle them, but idk if I could bang one.

see if i told you now you'd say no. but if i don't say it now you'd get suspicious. being the gentleman that i am i won't tell you. You'll just have to relax and give your whole body up to me.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Gonna take a nap. Don't go to crazy with posting guys lol
EDIT: 110 post left or less depending when I post the OT so use em wisely XOXO

Gonna take a nap. Don't go to crazy with posting guys lol
EDIT: 110 post left or less depending when I post the OT so use em wisely XOXO

i hope you prepared the OT because we'll be done by the time you come back (y)

You know how to talk to me. You can be my Christian Grey. ��

i never seen or read it so i don't know what he's like but i have a good idea what you may or may not like. you are such a good prime subject for me to test on. (y)

Let's dispel with this fiction that Bayo doesn't know what he's doing. Bayo knows exactly what he's doing.

I agree, though I also think it's critical that we do away with this notion that Bayo doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing

Finally figured out why I'd get this "incomplete pic" vibe whenever I'd see the Tinder icon.

Q2mUxfb.jpg

where you guys taking the test because i took a random one and i'm non-sexual. thanks mom.

took another test somewhere else. same result. LOL i figure it might be the case.

The questions there aren't the best. It gave me a 3 though.

There is also the Klein grid which has some issues but is better in other ways. 3.57.
http://sid.southampton.gov.uk/kb5/s...advice.page?id=RsuF5ehfWvQ&familychannel=10-4 (the actual Klein Grid doesn't give an end score IIRC but this one does).

I'd give them oral. I think that'd be fun, but idk if I could get a boner enough to bang one. 🤔
Cool. Interesting. :)

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I looped Carly Rae Jepsen's "Your Type" for 2+ hours last night and now I can't stop singing it (alongside some random musical favorites).

Send help.

Do you think it might be accuratish?
Comparing test this one is a little better. But in regards to me it seems right.
But I leave room for sexy time. (Y)
I did have thoughts of having a child with a girl. Probably seeing howneveyone popping up with babies. It's not like I never crushed on girls.

I should just pick a side and stop riding the fence

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Comparing test this one is a little better. But in regards to me it seems right.
I did have thoughts of having a child with a girl. Probably seeing howneveyone popping up with babies. It's not like I never crushed on girls.

But what if the fence is made of dildos?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Warm Blood is my favorite song on that album. It begins all of the playlists that I have.

I'll have to check out "Warm Blood" next!

I have yet to buy this album, but every day I get closer to finally checking the whole thing out and making a purchase. (I don't use streaming services and only buy albums, not individual songs, because I'm weird.)

The view's good up on the fence. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom