• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

It's a small caravan park in Penzance.

Penzance, you say?

KygrMk3.jpg

Man do I ever wish that I were in England
Or, even more specifically, that I had relocated there 14 years ago. This is also one of my biggest regrets in life

It's a small caravan park in Penzance. It looks nice enough, and the bigger places such as St Ives and Falmouth look like they're within a reasonable distance. Plus, as a closet-fan of hit ITV drama 'Doc Martin', I can get to Port Issac easily.

Penzance is lovely, my brother lives near there. Definitely check out Lands End, it's a tad cheesy but good fun. And just up from there is one of the nicest beaches I've ever been to, Sennen Cove. Also if you get time and they have something on you should go to the Minnack Theatre.

Bladenic

Omg Wolfgang
and his penis, assuming it's his
in Sense8

Lito (and his boyfriend), Wolfgang, and Will LORD have mercy

Razmos

Omg Wolfgang
and his penis, assuming it's his
in Sense8

Lito (and his boyfriend), Wolfgang, and Will LORD have mercy
I need to watch this now, seriously. We were literally just talking about penises in TV shows in the skype chat as well.

daripad

Anti gay posts on Facebook were rare, but since same sex marriage was legal in Mexico people started posting a lot of shit about the community. It feels so bad :(

Symphonia

Banned
Penzance is lovely, my brother lives near there. Definitely check out Lands End, it's a tad cheesy but good fun. And just up from there is one of the nicest beaches I've ever been to, Sennen Cove. Also if you get time and they have something on you should go to the Minnack Theatre.
I actually completely forgot about Land's End. When you say cheesy, what do you mean? Do they have a gift shop that sells 'I went to the end of the land and all I got was this lousy t-shirt' t-shirts? Cos if they do, I'm buying one. I think I rememver seeing Sennen Cove on the map like ten minutes away, so will definitely give that a visit. Winnack Theatre sounds cool, I'll keep an eye and ear open for any shows.

I don't think I could ever do low-carb. I just popped an entire dinner roll into my mouth and I swear it activated the same neural pathways that orgasm does.

Shinobix

Anti gay posts on Facebook were rare, but since same sex marriage was legal in Mexico people started posting a lot of shit about the community. It feels so bad :(

I know right? I blocked a few people including family members from my newsfeed. I haven't come out to them though so I don't know if that would change their mind about posting them. Most of the comments are related to religion.

DOWN

Banned
I'm trying to talk myself out of buying new sunglasses now that I'm back on the job, but I don't think it's gonna happen. I don't really like wearing sunglasses, but they say it's good for you.

daripad

I know right? I blocked a few people including family members from my newsfeed. I haven't come out to them though so I don't know if that would change their mind about posting them. Most of the comments are related to religion.

So frustrating havin family members doing it. My step mother did it, I was so pissed about it but I can't say anything to her. Kind of makes me think about leaving my town.

_Isaac

I'm trying to talk myself out of buying new sunglasses now that I'm back on the job, but I don't think it's gonna happen. I don't really like wearing sunglasses, but they say it's good for you.

Which have caught your eye?

I actually completely forgot about Land's End. When you say cheesy, what do you mean? Do they have a gift shop that sells 'I went to the end of the land and all I got was this lousy t-shirt' t-shirts? Cos if they do, I'm buying one. I think I rememver seeing Sennen Cove on the map like ten minutes away, so will definitely give that a visit. Winnack Theatre sounds cool, I'll keep an eye and ear open for any shows.

Yeah a little bit like that, and tacky little shows and things, but still it's good fun. Not sure if it's still there but the King Arthur show thing I always loved as a kid. It's really pretty down that whole part of Cornwall though, do plenty of walking and looking around.

Razmos

I'd forgotten how much I loved Gatchaman Crowds and its diverse characters.

I mean for a start the main character is a badass female.

Another main character is a crossdresser:
tropes_rui_7975.png

Another member of the main team is gay:
1377310874020_zps39f1afca.gif

He seems weak at first, being a character who doesn't involve himself in fighting and stays on the sidelines but it turns out
it's quite the opposite, he's the most powerful member of the team, so powerful in fact that he doesn't transform and fight because he could accidentally destroy the planet if he does

and the main villain is an ambiguously gendered, fabulous uber troll who shapeshifts into the forms of people they kiss, male or female
7.gif

It's cool yo.

Dany

Banned
It's understandable to feel jealous, but I wouldn't let it get to you where you're feeling upset or bitter about it. If it becomes an ongoing thing, then I would discuss it with him. He probably doesn't even realize he's doing it.

We talked and w're fine now. We were all drunk and it just compounded our feelings. Jealousy is a shitty feeling.

Anywho we had fun yesterday :)

Just realised my life went from being completely fucking shit to being in a fairly promising place over the life of the last thread. Where will I be by the end of this one oooOOooOOohh

I'm moving out of home in a couple of weeks and then the nearest Pride is a few weeks after that. Might start posting in here more often given I'm gonna have more Actual Gay Things happening in my life.

Shinobix

I'm rewatching 21 Blackjack and I feel there is major sexual tension going on between Kevin Spacey and Jim Sturgess.

Wulfric

So I had a bit of an awkward moment at Starbucks today.

Me: Can I get a caramel macchiato?
Starbucks Guy: Sure. Four twenty-nine, please.
Me: *hand him a five*
SG: Do you like him?
Me: What?
SG: I'm keeping an Arcanine on my team in Omega Ruby.
Me: *realize I'm wearing my Arcanine shirt today* Oh yeah, I haven't played in a while, haha.

*SG moves onto the next customer and I replay the situation in my head.*

He was pretty cute, and he complimented my spiked collar a few weeks ago. I was caught off guard, and didn't know how to respond. I'm so inept sometimes. >_<

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Me: *realize I'm wearing my Arcanine shirt today* Oh yeah, I haven't played in a while, haha.

He was pretty cute, and he complimented my spiked collar a few weeks ago. I was caught off guard, and didn't know how to respond. I'm so inept sometimes. >_<

he wants your bone bro

red13th

My favourite guy in Sense8 is Will's partner, he's gorgeous. I was hoping Will would hook up with him, they are my OTP. <3

Delio

Sounds like he was just being nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom